Muslim fanatics

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
http://natashaopinions.tripod.com/imagine.htm

The above site is hilarious, check it out!

"4. How about "the Bachelor" Muslim version? It would start just like the American show with thirty women competing for the attention of one guy. However, at the end the bachelor would be able to choose up to four women to marry and the rest of the women would be publicly beheaded for promiscuous behavior."

Meant to be humorous, but not far from the truth.

How sad!

Imagine, if Gore were a president... After September 11th we would embrace the policy of appeasement, foolishly believing that America is to blame for the terrorist attacks. Eventually Muslims would be allowed to take over the US to teach us peaceful and righteous teachings of Islam... Just imagine...

Yeah, could you imagine????? I think they already are taking over!

The picture of Bush was created by a friend of mine a month later after 11sep terrorist attacks..He works in a Newspaper and create poltical cartoons..LOL I also have an audio of it in which bush confesses to be a taliban supportant..hahha..but that was only a JOKE...
:):):):):):)

Originally posted by aqeelabbas
The picture of Bush was created by a friend of mine a month later after 11sep terrorist attacks..He works in a Newspaper and create poltical cartoons..LOL I also have an audio of it in which bush confesses to be a taliban supportant..hahha..but that was only a JOKE...
:):):):):):)

Uhhh, ok. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back