Muslim fanatics killed Santa Clause

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Dushanbe, Tajikistan, where a group of religious fanatics killed Santa Claus. Parvis Davlatbekov wore [sic] as Santa Claus to congratulate his friends for the New Year.

Tajikistan: Muslims shouting "infidel" murder Santa Claus
Misunderstanders of Islam in Central Asia shout "infidel" as they murder a man dressed as Santa Claus, and Tajikistan's media says the murder didn't take place on religious grounds. Have they been taking lessons from the U.S. media? "Santa killed by Muslim fanatics for being ‘infidel’ in Tajikistan," from News.am, January 2 (thanks to Silvester):

DUSHANBE. – An outrageous incident occurred in Dushanbe, Tajikistan, where a group of religious fanatics killed Santa Claus.
Parvis Davlatbekov wore [sic] as Santa Claus to congratulate his friends for the New Year. However, a group of fanatics attacked and stabbed him by crying ‘infidel’ in the street.

The young man died on Monday without coming into consciousness. The unprecedented tragic incident is widely discussed in Facebook, ITARR-TASS reports.

Tajikistani MFA acknowledged officially the incident. However, it rejected that the brutal killing occurred on religious grounds but claims it was a regular violence.

Meantime, local media calls to pay attention to the discussions whether it is right to celebrate the New Year in a state where 98 % of population is Muslims
Tajikistan: Muslims shouting "infidel" murder Santa Claus - Jihad Watch

spencer1.jpg

Robert Spencer of JihadWatch Becomes Desperate Against LoonWatch | loonwatch.com
with sponsorship by David Horowitz Freedom Center, he founded and has since directed Jihad Watch

Just following the path of allah :clap2:

Sahih Muslim Hadeeth [sacred muslime scripture]: It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim

Last edited:
dedmoroz_3.jpg
No propaganda against Father Frost has ever been carried out in Tajikistan. Since childhood, we have used to see Father Frost, harmless and good man. I have never seen any believer who would use insulting words against him. Therefore, I do not think that this murder was committed for religious reasons,” The Interior Ministry spokesman Mahmadullo Asadulloyev said on Tuesday that Parviz Davlatbekov allegedly sustained fatal stab wounds following quarrel with a group of drunken young people. “Persons who attacked him were in a state of drunkenness. Following a vocabulary quarrel, they sustained two stab wounds on him,” the spokesman said.
There ought not to give religious color to December 31 murder, says Turajonzoda | Tajikistan News-NA «Asia-Plus»

Sahih Muslim Hadeeth [sacred muslime scripture]: It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim
You do realize retard that Tajikistan is not located on the Arabian Peninsula. :badgrin: :cuckoo:

You do realize retard that Tajikistan is not located on the Arabian Peninsula. :badgrin: :cuckoo:

So what!

They are still Mooslim animals :evil:

Your religion of peace killed the infidel Santa Claus Allahu Fucku :lol:

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Uncen Wow said:
I hope you are serious because you are right. It is ridiculous to even consider these beliefs civilized. Something has to be done shortly in the free societies that have a large Muslim population. Immigration to any free society by a Muslim should be stopped

I heard jihadists also roasted Frosty the Snowman allahu akbar. He was left in a pool of water

I hope you are serious because you are right. It is ridiculous to even consider these beliefs civilized. Something has to be done shortly in the free societies that have a large Muslim population. Immigration to any free society by a Muslim should be stopped

If we did that, how would we differ from the Muslims?

I do favor limitations on immigration. Immigration should be limited to those who have technical skills proven to be needed with a job waiting.

I do not support religion being a criteria, though.

There was a time when it was Christians doing alot of killing.

Never forget history

There was a time when it was Christians doing alot of killing.

Never forget history

Jesus was a jihadist, stooge? Quran sez to kill the infidel. Can you show me where the Bible says to kill infidels? No, I didn't think so.

In a related incident, muslimes raped and beheaded mrs. claus allahu akbar :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back