Muslim Extremism

Muslim Blasphemy Laws?

“This is a competition for the soul of Islam, at the moment held by extremist ideologues” said Kamran Bokhari, an expert on South Asia at the global intelligence.

The alleged killer was calm, well-composed, with no visible signs of repentance on his face and probably confident about his bright future in paradise. He may have read the fatwa issued by the Aalami Jamaat Ahle Sunnat on November 24, declaring Governor Punjab Salmaan Taseer an ‘apostate’ for raising his voice to free blasphemy convict Aasia Bibi. He may have seen the burning of effigies of Salmaan Taseer and Sherry Rehman during protest processions organised by the Sunni Ittehad Council on December 31. He may have been convinced that killing for religion is justified and that he would be amply rewarded in the afterlife. The textbooks he read in school may have taught him to hate people of other religions. Hatred, once engrossed in a raw mind, does not confine itself to any boundaries. It breeds intolerance, which has been encouraged by various pillars of the states. Anyone who dares to raise their voice against intolerance and bigotry is termed a ghaddar or kafir. People with open minds and rational thinking are coerced through different means. Murder is one of them.

Another Victim of Muslim Blasphemy Laws

Muslim Blasphemy Laws?

“This is a competition for the soul of Islam, at the moment held by extremist ideologues” said Kamran Bokhari, an expert on South Asia at the global intelligence.

The alleged killer was calm, well-composed, with no visible signs of repentance on his face and probably confident about his bright future in paradise. He may have read the fatwa issued by the Aalami Jamaat Ahle Sunnat on November 24, declaring Governor Punjab Salmaan Taseer an ‘apostate’ for raising his voice to free blasphemy convict Aasia Bibi. He may have seen the burning of effigies of Salmaan Taseer and Sherry Rehman during protest processions organised by the Sunni Ittehad Council on December 31. He may have been convinced that killing for religion is justified and that he would be amply rewarded in the afterlife. The textbooks he read in school may have taught him to hate people of other religions. Hatred, once engrossed in a raw mind, does not confine itself to any boundaries. It breeds intolerance, which has been encouraged by various pillars of the states. Anyone who dares to raise their voice against intolerance and bigotry is termed a ghaddar or kafir. People with open minds and rational thinking are coerced through different means. Murder is one of them.

Another Victim of Muslim Blasphemy Laws

What is the relevance of Pakistan?

Muslim extremism is Muslim extremism. I know you would like to separate them from your cause, but you can't in reality. In your fantasy? Yes, but not in reality.

It's just that this topic doesn't interest me all that much.

Because I haven't seen any examples of muslim extremism to speak of. :cool:

I guess the you missed out on the whole 9/11 thing, huh?

It was a pretty big deal. Happened a little over 9 years ago. You should look it up.

Muslim extremism is Muslim extremism. I know you would like to separate them from your cause, but you can't in reality. In your fantasy? Yes, but not in reality.

What about the Catholic extremism in Mexico? A lot of heads being cut off there.

Zionist Jew extremism is far worse than anything the muslims are accused of doing. :doubt:
I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Coming from your mindset?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Look Ropey, go ahead and throw your little rants.

But if you really read my posts.

I was only trying to discuss solutions to various issues.

To have a serious dialogue and maybe hit on a good idea or two.

But all you want to do is talk about hate and drag down the conversation to the lowest level. :doubt:

Liability said:
There is a Jewish problem.

These Jews keep getting persecuted and slaughtered.

It keeps happening.

There's only one way to resolve this "problem."

Put all Jews on an Island and forcefully keep "them" there. We wouldn't want the problem to "escape."

And morons like Sunni don't even recognize that by calling the persecution of the Jewish people a "Jewish problem" they are absolving all the fucking scumbags (like the Nazis and the Muslims) who keep inflicting that persecution on "the Jews."

Idiots like Sunni cannot seem to grasp that being the VICTIM of persecution doesn't make the Jews the problem at all.

Maybe it's just a Muslim way of thinking. I mean, the victim of a rape in Islam is the problem, not the victim. The very same twisted, weird, sick "logic" appears to be at work in that example, too.

Look In A Mirror Sunni Man.

No Queen, I don't hate anybody. :eusa_angel:

You don't find it hateful to want to send jews out of their homes into exile?

I do.
They seem to cause so much trouble in the world.

And there are only 13 million of them.

They live on land that the stole from other people 62 years ago.

So it would be easy for them to move again.

Plus the Middle East could be at peace once more.

See, that's not hate; just logic. :cool:

Here too? Keep looking in that Mirror for your moderate views.

Zionist Jew extremism is far worse than anything the muslims are accused of doing. :doubt:
But he's not moderate on everything but Jews which is what you said he was. Is he moderate on everything but Jews and Homosexuals?

Both should be separated from the rest of the world? Other than that he's moderate?
So what's the big deal?

Many millions of Americans don't like homosexuals or their lifestyle.

Sunni_Man said:
Let's just say that we would effect a permanent "cure" for their vile affection.

The millions of Americans do not like them or their lifestyle. They do not have a "Permanent Cure" for them. Would you like me to post what your "Permanent Cure" was? Do you remember it?

Look up Cure in the dictionary. It is a solution. Permanent is defined as final.

Where have we heard that term before Sunni Man?

Permanent cure

grand_mufti1.jpg

Maybe this is where Muslims learned permanent cures?

You are moderate? Homosexuals also need to be "taken away".

This is how moderate Muslims speak?

Thanks Ropey for finally showing your true hateful self for all of the board to see. :clap2:

My work is done here.

Bye

I show the clear connection between Hitler, the Grand Mufti and the extremist Islamic Ideologies.

What do you show above? Moderation?

Strange that this photo bothers you more than the idea of moving all Homosexuals and Jews away from the rest of society.

Before Hitler's "Final Solution" his solution was yours, to move all the Jews into ghettos and hold them there until they figured what they would do with them. There was twenty million Jews worldwide at the time.

There is 13 million worldwide now. Where did they all go?

And you want them all herded away into an island where they can be watched.

"Until you figure something better to do with them Sunni Man?"

To misquote the Bard:

"Methinks you doth protest too much"

The Grand Mufti learned the "Bellamy Salute" from Hitler?

muslimssunit.jpg

grandmuftihitler.jpg

I'm still in awe that some people really think the Palestinians would let the Jews stay if they were running things over there.

Forum List

Back