Muslim exec beheads wife in New York, makes battered-spouse defense

So, I was right, you will not tolerate anyone mentioning beheading or stoning.. But you love to bash Christians.. Yes,, It's time to go wipe your ass.

I don't love to bash Christians and I'm not bashing Christians. I am a Christian you fool. I'm pointing out that a small percentage of a religion committing beheadings and stonings does not give you a excuse to demonize the majority of it who are law abiding citizens. It's not very Christian to throw stones either way.

yet you cannot show me where I demonized anybody, or bashed anybody. You can show me nothing except my observation that each and every time a beheading or a stoning is mentioned you feel the need to bash Christians.. you have admitted no one said anything of what you have alledged you only "feel it" or "sense it""yep time to go wipe your ass it would be much more productive.

yet you cannot show me where I demonized anybody, or bashed anybody. You can show me nothing except my observation that each and every time a beheading or a stoning is mentioned you feel the need to bash Christians.. you have admitted no one said anything of what you have alledged you only "feel it" or "sense it""yep time to go wipe your ass it would be much more productive.

You obviously have not read the OP.

You obviously have not read the OP.

which has what to do with what you said I did?

That's because the Bible doesn't defend beating or maiming your wife.

...to death. Beating women to the brink of death is fine. :thup:

And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money. - Exodus 21:20-21​

WRT the OP, the man should be executed for murder and making a mockery of the religion.

How about we ask all muslims if they believe in "honor killings" and if they say "yes" we deport them?

Why limit it to Muslims?

oh you're right, lets include the Muttaween...whoops, they're Muslim (to kill the disobedient in Saudi Arabia)

let's try the Ayotollahs in Iran...wait, Muslims that will uphold Muslim laws and deal with the disobedient in these ways...

Taliban? Muslim. Lopping off body parts of those who disobey.

Remember the Muttaween? The muslim police that stopped the fire fighters from rescuing 15 schoolgirls and chased them back into burning buildings because they weren't wearing proper muslim attire. Some say they took them off because they were burning.

The Muttaween also meted out 200 lashes to the woman that was kidnapped and gangraped.

Which group was it that stoned to death the Kurd girl that dared to date a Sunni boy...

Who was it that beheaded three school girls in Indonesia for being Christians?

Who beheaded Pete Johnson again? And Daniel Pearl? While repeating prayers to Allah?

What about the Beslan massacre where muslims held 1200 children and teachers hostage in a predominantly Christian neighborhood, dangling children by their feet out the windows so their parents could see and then blowing everybody up, in the name of Allah.

Why do you suppose they are all reciting prayers as they do these things, after washing in a cermonial way to dedicate it all to Allah?

Oh but sure, let's have American kids get on their hands and knees and repeat the same prayers of worship to Allah for fun, let's have them memorize it and repeat it every day for two weeks....it's such a fun religion, right?

Forum List

Back