Muslim Democrat Keith Ellison: DACA Immigrants Are Like Jewish Victims Of The Holocaust™

He's an asshole.

He's been given some extra coin to be a sub at the DNC, to keep
him from whining after Obama campaigned behind his back to get
Perez in charge of the DNC.

DACA immigrants are illegal aliens brought here by their illegal
parents. The US should never separate children. Ship all of the
beaners back home.

The jews did what the irish and italians and chinese and (insert name here) did. They went through legal channels to be allowed to enter and stay and become citizens. DACA did none of these things. Ship them home and their illegal law breaking parents with them..along with a bill for their support while here ILLEGALLY.

The jews did what the irish and italians and chinese and (insert name here) did. They went through legal channels to be allowed to enter and stay and become citizens. DACA did none of these things. Ship them home and their illegal law breaking parents with them..along with a bill for their support while here ILLEGALLY.
Bulshit there was no immigration law before 1892, dupe.

I see there's a $495 fee to apply for 2 more years for them... Sounds a little Nazi. Rhode Island is going to pay it for them. Good old little Rhody Rhodie!

Muslim Democrat Keith Ellison: DACA Immigrants Are Like Jewish Victims Of The Holocaust

They are?

Was the country they are coming from, transporting them hundreds of miles in cattle cars, starving them and working them to death, murdering them by the millions in gas chambers and burning their bodies in ovens?

The hysteria of liberals knows no bounds. Especially when they lose national elections.

I was talking about the jews running from germany before being thrown in camps and gassed...DUPE. And before that, the irish and italians et al had to go thru ellis island. They didn't sneak in, then hide. They had to find work, paid taxes, starved most of the time or were like slaves for the richies in NY. Many put themselves on the block as indentured servants.
Tard.

Was the country they are coming from, transporting them hundreds of miles in cattle cars, starving them and working them to death, murdering them by the millions in gas chambers and burning their bodies in ovens?

Get real. The concentration camps were often ammunition factories...making ammo to kill...Allies! Come on, gas chambers? Ovens? Does science support this theory? Does food disappear when you cook it in an oven?

Does anyone of substance even listen to these type people anymore? I wonder if Ellison realizes that Muslims had close relations with the Nazis back then? Ellison needs to be added to Trumps Muslim ban.

Keith Ellison Compares DACA Immigrants to Jewish Victims of the Holocaust
I wonder what he thinks he is actually saying about Mexico. Is the snowflake equating Mexico to Nazi Germany? Certainly sounds that way. If he is trying to say the USA is like Nazi Germany then he needs to be tried for treason. Who in the Hell elects such idiots?

Muslim Democrat Keith Ellison: DACA Immigrants Are Like Jewish Victims Of The Holocaust
Given Keith Ellison's past cozy relationships with rabid anti-Semites in the NOI one wonders if he's suggesting providing sanctuary for the DACA immigrants or that we round them up in concentration camps.

"Ellison said, "And if you ask yourself what would I do if I was a gentile in 1941, if my Jewish neighbors were under attack by the by the Nazis? Would I give them sanctuary? You might be about to find out what you would do."

Uh-Huh Keith , we know exactly what You and your Nation of Islam Buddies would have done in 1941, something along the lines of providing those Jewish neighbors "sanctuary" in places Treblinka, fortunately for the DACA immigrants it's unlikely Ellison will get to play out his NAZI regime holocaust fantasies on them.

Get real. The concentration camps were often ammunition factories...making ammo to kill...Allies! Come on, gas chambers? Ovens? Does science support this theory? Does food disappear when you cook it in an oven?
Oh...a Holocaust denier.

You mean besides the mountains of physical evidence, eye witness testimony, confessions by NAZI regime officials and captured government documentation?

I was talking about the jews running from germany before being thrown in camps and gassed...DUPE. And before that, the irish and italians et al had to go thru ellis island. They didn't sneak in, then hide. They had to find work, paid taxes, starved most of the time or were like slaves for the richies in NY. Many put themselves on the block as indentured servants.
Tard.
A Pew survey in 2007 found that 94% of adult male illegals work 67% pay taxes and 35% own homes, dupe

Tard.

This is what you're not understanding.

There was no need to "hide". There were no restrictions on immigration at Ellis Island - you showed up, got processed, then let out onto the streets. No need for visas. "Illegal immigration" didn't exist.

When your ancestors got here, the doors were wide open. Now that you're here, you think they should be closed. That's what we call hypocrisy.

Tard.

There was no need to "hide". There were no restrictions on immigration at Ellis Island - you showed up, got processed, then let out onto the streets. No need for visas. "Illegal immigration" didn't exist.

When your ancestors got here, the doors were wide open. Now that you're here, you think they should be closed. That's what we call hypocrisy.

What her ancestors did was legal....what illegals are doing isn't.

Glad I could straighten you out

Tard.

What her ancestors did was legal....what illegals are doing isn't.

Glad I could straighten you out

:lol:

So what?

Forum List

Back