Muslim Cry Babies Crying About Sex in the City II

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
What did this bigoted movie do? Showed a woman kissing a man in public in a Muslim country. OMG, they should cut her head off.

PLEASE!!!!!

Nixon defends 'Sex and the City' sequel - MSN Movies News
The actress admits the character of Samantha, played by Kim Cattrall, behaved badly - but the storyline which sees her kissing a man in public, a move which is frowned upon in some parts of the Middle East, was in keeping with the character's personality.

The correct term would be Infidel Pig-Dog Whores.

Just sayin'.

The bigger reason for anyone to cry is due to wasting any money seeing this horrible movie.

The bigger reason for anyone to cry is due to wasting any money seeing this horrible movie.

I agree with that. Lucky for me the wife didn't drag me to the first one and isn't dragging me to the 2nd one. Girl's night out for her and I am glad to stay home with the kids!

You couldn't pay me to see SITC II. I'd rather stab myself in the leg with an icepick.

my my you are on a roll today and not a good one it seems...whats up....why you bitching about a stupid movie? i havent even read the thread you called barb a ho on...now now....is that the self control of a billing lawyer? lol....

I wonder how jews would react to a film of me taking a piss on the wailing wall in jerusalem...

Although, let's be honest, I'd have to out run bulldozers and cluster bombs all the way to the airport.

I heard they had to cut one scene where Samantha was pleasuring herself with a vibrator in the shape of the prophet muhammed. Apparently it had a glitch and only worked on vaginas 12 years old and younger.

Were they in the mid east or something?

Regardless.... who cares what the jihadists are whining about. Its really nothing new. They seem to be the drama queens of the religious world.
:chillpill:

Forum List

Back