Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal

[ QU
You know for a fact that this particular couple is all that?

They are primitives who have no intention of actually becoming Swiss -- OBVIOUSLY.

If an enlightened person suffers the misfortune of being born into an Islamic society, wishes to move to Europe and EMBRACES the culture of the country of their adopted home, then they have become an actual citizen and should be encouraged to do so. This couple is not interested in that, but only in replicating all the primitiveness that made the country they left such a hell hole. That is not citizenship -- it is invasion.

All you are interested in is your Jihad, and so spreading the primitiveness by any means necessary is all that concerns you. I am concerned with preserving liberal western culture, so I oppose the spread of this anti-humanist ideology that seeks to replace liberal, western culture with its own.

You can mock me all you want by funnying my posts, you sick, twisted bitch, but that's the long and the short of it. I support the diversity of western culture whereas you serve Islam.
------------------------------------------ good general post but in my opinion 'islam' should not be accepted in Western lands and Nations Dogma .

From the article:

"The city of Lausanne in Switzerland has blocked a Muslim couple from becoming Swiss nationals over their refusal to shake hands with members of the opposite sex."
I wonder how they have sex, seems the contact could be a little more personal than a hand shake.

They are allowed to rape and plunder, but just not shake hands is all.

Exactly!

[ QU

They are primitives who have no intention of actually becoming Swiss -- OBVIOUSLY.

If an enlightened person suffers the misfortune of being born into an Islamic society, wishes to move to Europe and EMBRACES the culture of the country of their adopted home, then they have become an actual citizen and should be encouraged to do so. This couple is not interested in that, but only in replicating all the primitiveness that made the country they left such a hell hole. That is not citizenship -- it is invasion.

All you are interested in is your Jihad, and so spreading the primitiveness by any means necessary is all that concerns you. I am concerned with preserving liberal western culture, so I oppose the spread of this anti-humanist ideology that seeks to replace liberal, western culture with its own.

You can mock me all you want by funnying my posts, you sick, twisted bitch, but that's the long and the short of it. I support the diversity of western culture whereas you serve Islam.
------------------------------------------ good general post but in my opinion 'islam' should not be accepted in Western lands and Nations Dogma .

IF a country agrees to let the Islamic immigrants live by Sharia law, or try to replace the rule of law with Sharia, then they could let them in.

Otherwise, it's a big mistake.

[ QU

I wasn't talking about letting in those who adhere to all the supremacism and totalitarianism of Islam, but those who have suffered under it and wish to escape.

I was thinking along the lines of Ayaan Hirsi Ali and those like her. Being born under the yoke of Islam shouldn't be a sentence for life. There are free thinkers and advanced humans everywhere, and here in the west, we need MORE voices of those who have suffered under Islam, if for no other reason than to counter all the spitting idiocy of leftist useful idiots who act as if Islam is all about puppies and kitties and rainbows and unicorns.

cool and only my opinion but 'islam' is not to be trusted EVER . See Boston bombers , see San Berdoo , See Orlando , see Charlie Hebdo . see the little girls concert in , think it was Belgium . See the Toronto shooter just a week or so ago , see the latest from London a few days ago with a muslim driving into a crowd of pedestrians . See the muslims in the New Mexico desert training kids to shoot other kids . And see the violence every day in 'muslim' lands since the invention of 'islam' . As far as this 'hirsi' woman , what will she add to the USA that isn't already here in the USA . My thinking is , why take a chance as with one exception for 'hirsi' there will be softening and then more exception Dogmaphobe .

Last edited:
shouldn't be a sentence for life , why not , let them fix things in their muslim lands is my opinion .

Left or right should have nothing to do with it. Reasonable people think for themselves; they don't let an 'ism' define them. Political, philosophical or religious, an 'ism' defines, and as we are in 'God's' image, as with the term 'God', no one and no label can define us. We may choose to limit our self to an 'ism'. That unfortunate condition seems often to be the case. Otherwise, it is we who define terms, and not they us.

Left or right should have nothing to do with it. Reasonable people think for themselves; they don't let an 'ism' define them. Political, philosophical or religious, an 'ism' defines, and as we are in 'God's' image, as with the term 'God', no one and no label can define us. We may choose to limit our self to an 'ism'. That unfortunate condition seems often to be the case. Otherwise, it is we who define terms, and not they us.

Non-labelism?

Nope, not going to limit myself to such a term by not labeling other people.

I'm just too open minded to do so.

Forum List

Back