Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons.. NO President ever wants to use that option but it's there.. instead of vomiting, you should be thanking God that we still have a deterence if the need ever comes.
I'm hardly a pacifist. And I agree with her. (((Although it may be for different reasons)))

Why do you think religious zealots hell bent on destruction wants to destroy us?

Because people like you are showing them that threatening us gives them an advantage?
*blink*blink*

ok

Shall I report you for threatening to violate board rules?
Feel free. What rules did I break?

You are not allowed to make threats against other posters, that would include the threat to follow them from thread to thread and troll them.

Further my original point stands, Amy responded to a post where Lady stated we have a war machine and a Nuclear response and if pushed correctly will use them. Pretty simple concept even for retards to understand.

Just to clarify, my comments to her had nothing to do with whatever point she was trying to make. I was specifically commenting on what I felt was her suggesting Sunni was somehow less American than she is.

You are not allowed to make threats against other posters, that would include the threat to follow them from thread to thread and troll them.

Further my original point stands, Amy responded to a post where Lady stated we have a war machine and a Nuclear response and if pushed correctly will use them. Pretty simple concept even for retards to understand.

Spot on...

Matthew so what would your actions accomplish? As many books you burn more will be made. It really makes a failed case for you to burn someone else's Holy book simply because some cleric thousands of miles away burned a Holy Book. that tit-for-tat nonsense is childish and its an intolerable act, something contradictory to the teachings of Jesus.

it seems far more prudent to read books than to burn them. That way, we can argue against them with their own texts.

I agree - especially the Old Testament.

If anyone actually has read the Koran and the old testament, they would find that the Koran is basically a rewrite of the Old Testament. Islam, Judaism and Christianity all have the Old Testament in Common. All three religions have the Ten Commandments. I think it would be wise to read so that we realize what we have in common - and yet we are sill fighting. It is especially bad for the Jews and Arabs to fight. They are both the descendants of Abraham. They are both Semetic peoples. Orthodox Jews follow the same dietary restrictions as Jews and Orthodox Jews believe that women should dress modestly and cover their hair. Some Orthodox Jews, like the Naturei Karta, realize how closely they are related to Moslems and oppose the actions and existence of Israel. No one ever hears about this,, however

report him because im not seeing the rules violation.

I didn't threaten to troll them from thread to thread. I said I troll trolls. If they aren't trolling then how would I troll them?

Edit: You do whatever you feel you need to do. I would suggest however that the Mods are smarter than you are and have a grasp of what is going on here. I have had issues with some policies of this place in the past, however I seriously don't think the staff is outright as stupid as you seem to think they are /edit

And yet you don't understand. *shrugs*

LOL, I bet you are scared now Gunny :lol:

I didn't threaten to troll them from thread to thread. I said I troll trolls. If they aren't trolling then how would I troll them?

Edit: You do whatever you feel you need to do. I would suggest however that the Mods are smarter than you are and have a grasp of what is going on here. I have had issues with some policies of this place in the past, however I seriously don't think the staff is outright as stupid as you seem to think they are /edit

And yet you don't understand. *shrugs*

LOL, I bet you are scared now Gunny :lol:
Where does this scared stuff come from?

continentalnews.net/ ^ | Sept. 16, 2012 | Dan Wooding

Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims at protest outside the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on Tuesday, 9/11. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators.

According to Mary Abdelmassih in a story carried by the Assyrian International News Agency (Assyrian International News Agency), the cleric, before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, told the crowds “next time I will urinate on it.”

http://continentalnews.net/2012/09/16/muslim-abu-islam-11983.html

I think we Christians should do the same with the Koran! :mad: Every time they burn a bible. WE SHOULD burn a Koran and post it on YOUTUBE.

If that was his bible he purchased instead of stole...it's his to do as he pleases. As long as you buy a koran instead of stealing it, it's yours to do as you please.....just make sure you don't break any "open-flame" ordinances.

continentalnews.net/ ^ | Sept. 16, 2012 | Dan Wooding

Muslim cleric Abu Islam Burns the Holy Bible in front of thousands of Muslims at protest outside the US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt, on Tuesday, 9/11. His action was met with applause and anti-Christian cheers from the demonstrators.

According to Mary Abdelmassih in a story carried by the Assyrian International News Agency (Assyrian International News Agency), the cleric, before leaving the demonstration and getting into his car, told the crowds “next time I will urinate on it.”

http://continentalnews.net/2012/09/16/muslim-abu-islam-11983.html

I think we Christians should do the same with the Koran! :mad: Every time they burn a bible. WE SHOULD burn a Koran and post it on YOUTUBE.

Quick, storm their embassies!

The Japenese are great friends of the United States. Too bad a muslim such as yourself who condones the slaughter of innocents over a stupid book, can't rewrite MY country's history. It was with great trepidation and regret that America launched nuclear attack.. but make no mistake about it.. She will do it again if pushed in to corner.. of that you can be certain. We lead with strength and bold honor... It doesn't really make a damn what some looney crazed religious nuts say or think.

Disgusting.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons.. NO President ever wants to use that option but it's there.. instead of vomiting, you should be thanking God that we still have a deterrence if the need ever comes.

Wow....you sound like a spouse abuser who blames the victim..."You MADE me beat you!"

Disgusting.

No, what's disgusting are Pacifists such as yourself that bring about the unfortunate need to carpet bomb, use bunker busters, even nukes .. America will not stand idly by while Religious Zealots hell bent on her destruction acquire nuclear weapons.. NO President ever wants to use that option but it's there.. instead of vomiting, you should be thanking God that we still have a deterrence if the need ever comes.

Wow....you sound like a spouse abuser who blames the victim..."You MADE me beat you!"
ROFLMAO.... OMG... That was good. Man...

Particularly since I just made that analogy elsewhere...only with Islam as the abuser, claiming "it's because of free speech! Free speech made us do it!"

Bode has never had an original thought in her life. Just so you know.

Particularly since I just made that analogy elsewhere...only with Islam as the abuser, claiming "it's because of free speech! Free speech made us do it!"

NO idea... But it was brilliant so I'll rep you too... Even if we don't agree on much. Funny as hell.

Off to work.... be back later.

Where is that elsewhere? Just curious, because LGF's post stands alone as to the "I blame you for my violence" meme of an abuser.

I don't know about it being a 'supise' but just who are you referring to then?
Bigots... She was calling you a fuck'n bigot. Now I understand how you didn't get it the first time... But she explained it in the next post.

So the majority of the United States is comprised of BIGOTS????

Yes...bigots and Supremists. Bigots, as in.....anyone who doesn't look, act or think like we do are the enemy.....Supremists, as in.....anything we do or say should be "A-FUCKING-OK" with the rest of the world because we are the big, bad, USA. And if it's not OK....fuck you....we'll fuck you up.

MOST of you guys on the right have both these attitudes. You think it's a sign of strength, but really? It's just your pearl clutching fear that controls you....Like Avatar said....if you were real Christians, you'd have already forgiven them and be in the process of praying for them.

You're so scared of these people that you're willing to commit Hundreds of Billions, if not Trillions of dollars..... and more importantly, more American lives(not your own, of course)....Some of you, are ready to launch nukes at them and risk retaliation from Russia, China, and perhaps even India in a Global Thermonuclear War.....You nuke-ready guys are the biggest pussies on the planet.

Romans 12:17-21
"Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. "

Or do you suspend beliefs when it suits your reactionary anger?

Pwnd.

Forum List

Back