Muslim Brotherhood wrestling control in Egypt

yup
and if they do, it will be yet more proof that Obama is out of his league

I don't think we can 'blame' Obama - except for his incompetent mixed messaging.

He sure made The Hildebeast look like an idiot though...

I kind of figure that was deliberate... just in case she decides to challenge him. I actually felt very sorry for Wisner. He got caught in the middle of Obama's game playing. It seems to me that Obama is more concerned with his own future than either the American people or the people of the ME.

I don't think we can 'blame' Obama - except for his incompetent mixed messaging.

He sure made The Hildebeast look like an idiot though...

I kind of figure that was deliberate... just in case she decides to challenge him. I actually felt very sorry for Wisner. He got caught in the middle of Obama's game playing. It seems to me that Obama is more concerned with his own future than either the American people or the people of the ME.

Precisely. It's all about him. Look at how he is posturing with the ME strife, and juxtapose that with Wisconsin protests. See a pattern emerging here?

The downfall of a corrupt regime is a bad thing?

It is according to some of you.

It could be, of course, bad for America.

After all, we liked this corrupt tyrant.

We tend to like lots of tryrants.

Gee I wonder why?

Gee I wonder why?
the only thing i see being said is that it hasn't been a consistent set of policies

Gee I wonder why?
the only thing i see being said is that it hasn't been a consistent set of policies

Forum List

Back