Muslim Brotherhood ‘paying gangs to go out and rape women and beat men protesting in

lol... the absurdity of OT/Qur'an attitudes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsVAYFSEBrA]Monty Python "Stoning" extremely amusing ^^ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Now I can't see that (fred flintstone computer here) but I do know one thing. Most mungiecakes (true white idiots) and yes we among the white have different shades of pale you fools who think you are of color, Jesus is a biggie you know numero uno a big guy really truly a big dude with Islam.

So bash away but always remember you are truly slagging Islam when you slag Christians morons.

Ooooooooooooh, I bet your skins crawling now. You didn't know that did you?

Now I can't see that (fred flintstone computer here) but I do know one thing. Most mungiecakes (true white idiots) and yes we among the white have different shades of pale you fools who think you are of color, Jesus is a biggie you know numero uno a big guy really truly a big dude with Islam.

So bash away but always remember you are truly slagging Islam when you slag Christians morons.

Ooooooooooooh, I bet your skins crawling now. You didn't know that did you?

lol... gotta say... sometimes your posts remind me of this movie scene... particularly between 2:00-2:35...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sohd22ax7M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sohd22ax7M[/ame]

The women being raped to turn into suicide bombers is an old trick. Now I hear from sources in Toronto, they are raping men as well. The men have no option but to become suicide bombers as well.
The tactic must be a complete failure because I haven't heard of any suicide bomber in Toronto.

True story.............. :cool:

The women being raped to turn into suicide bombers is an old trick. Now I hear from sources in Toronto, they are raping men as well. The men have no option but to become suicide bombers as well.
The tactic must be a complete failure because I haven't heard of any suicide bomber in Toronto.

:lol:

What gets me is that people can't separate crime and Muslim. No one does it with any other religion.

Ever see a flaming headline going "Amish went wild this weekend, two hung over Film at 11" It just doesnt happen.

But back to the original point. There really was this whack job old lady who would get young women raped and then she was actually her counselor and advised suicide by bomb.

Hold on. I'll get the original link for you.

allah is not God, so the followers of islam will rot in hell for worshipping satan, and God Himself cursed the arabs that started the worship of this false and pagan moon god. The end of islam will be when Christ Himself returns to make war against them, and the other enemies of Israel, both the Jew, and the Gentile grafted onto the vine. Until that time, we need to do all we can to protect the civilized world from the filth, corruption and evil of islam and ALL who follow after the false god allah and his pedophilic prophet mohammed.

I found it. It's all over the internet but I wanted to make sure I could give you an appropriate link you could feel you trusted.

Mother of all suicide bombers' warns of rise in attacks
A captured Iraqi terrorist known as the "mother of the female suicide bombers" has taunted interrogators that her network of volunteers is too big to be destroyed by her arrest.

'Mother of all suicide bombers' warns of rise in attacks - Telegraph

We're about to witness what religious fundamentalism really is. Eygpts going back to the stone age.
218507_600.jpg

So there where dinosaurs walking the earth during the stone age?? :cool:
If someone believes in the literal truth of the Bible, man and dinosaurs existed at the same time. According to Creation Science:
As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years.
See Dinosaurs and the Bible - Answers in Genesis
Don't Moslem, Christian, and Jewish fundamentalists all believe in the literal truth of the Old Testament?

:lol:

What gets me is that people can't separate crime and Muslim. No one does it with any other religion.

Ever see a flaming headline going "Amish went wild this weekend, two hung over Film at 11" It just doesnt happen.

But back to the original point. There really was this whack job old lady who would get young women raped and then she was actually her counselor and advised suicide by bomb.

Hold on. I'll get the original link for you.

Haven't seen the headline yet, but I think it's totally possible.

Seems that there's a new show on Discovery called "Amish Mafia".

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/amish-mafia/about-the-show/about-the-show.htm

Last edited:
I hope every single member of the muslim brotherhood are slaughtered and sent to hell.

Normally Matthew, I think you're crazy on most things except that you seem to have a love for science, which I think is great, but on this we can agree.

I hate the Muslim Brotherhood and all it stands for. The radicals are tearing apart the middle east and they don't even care.

The Muslim Brotherhood is neither radical or terrorist.

It is a legitimate political organization in Egypt.

And is a grass roots movement that's very popular with the Egyptian people. :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back