Muslim Brotherhood ‘paying gangs to go out and rape women and beat men protesting in

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Muslim Brotherhood ‘paying gangs to go out and rape women and beat men protesting in Egypt’ as
Daily Caller ^ | 12/1/12 | staff

Egypt’s ruling party is paying gangs of thugs to sexually assault women protesting in Cairo’s Tahrir Square against President Mohamed Morsi, activists said.

They also said the Muslim Brotherhood is paying gangs to beat up men who are taking part in the latest round of protests, which followed a decree by President Morsi to give himself sweeping new powers.

It comes as the Muslim Brotherhood co-ordinated a demonstration today in support of President Mohamed Morsi, who is rushing through a constitution to try to defuse opposition fury over his newly expanded powers.

Large marches from around Cairo flowed into the square, chanting 'Constitution: Void!' | The Daily Caller

I hope every single member of the muslim brotherhood are slaughtered and sent to hell.

The women being raped to turn into suicide bombers is an old trick. Now I hear from sources in Toronto, they are raping men as well. The men have no option but to become suicide bombers as well.

This is sick. But this is what they do.

I hope every single member of the muslim brotherhood are slaughtered and sent to hell.

Well that doesn' t leave you in any better of a position now does it? I mean, Jesus said to be far more concerned with one who can destroy your soul than your body.

Be that as it may, the Arab Muslim fanatics is such a large fringe one can hardly refer to it as a fringe in any way. The West knows this but remain mostly silent. Why? One, because we need their oil. And, two, because we are deathly afraid of them.

Not that I agree with those positions, at all. The first one can be pinned on the left who said as far back as 1974 we woiuld wean ourselves off of Arab oil dependence and then proceeded to do nothing about it. (Kind of like the right paying lip service to saying they are going to do something about abortion.)

The second one is a reality of just how crazed can be one who has religion without reason. There are two prime factors or movers working the spiritual realm. God and the evil one.

• Banned
The women being raped to turn into suicide bombers is an old trick. Now I hear from sources in Toronto, they are raping men as well. The men have no option but to become suicide bombers as well.

The islamic middle east is the future of europe and America if we don't stand in its way. No amount of whining and bitching from the left when it comes will stop them.

Civilization will be set back 8,000 years.

The islamic middle east is the future of europe and America if we don't stand in its way. No amount of whining and bitching from the left when it comes will stop them.

"no amount of whining and bitching from the left". Oh they are dead. Make no mistake about it.

The left and all their ways are freaking toast in an Islamic/ shariah state. That's what is so funny about all of this.

The left hate us. They cheer on Islam. and Islam will hang them or behead them but we will get a shot at being converts or at least dhimmis.

I will have some satisfaction in the new world listening to Chris Matthews scream.

:eusa_angel: He can rant on all he wants to the new Imam about gay rights. I personally want front row seat tickets.

Now to get serious though Matthew, I do believe we are at a given. Time is now.

"no amount of whining and bitching from the left". Oh they are dead. Make no mistake about it.

The left and all their ways are freaking toast in an Islamic/ shariah state. That's what is so funny about all of this.

The left hate us. They cheer on Islam. and Islam will hang them or behead them but we will get a shot at being converts or at least dhimmis.

I will have some satisfaction in the new world listening to Chris Matthews scream.

:eusa_angel: He can rant on all he wants to the new Imam about gay rights. I personally want front row seat tickets.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxpcZrQQM-4]Time Has Come Today(long version) Chambers Brothers - YouTube[/ame]

:)

And tell me you understand we are both children of Abraham. Granted it seems unreal these days, but if all went to the Word, it is the Word.

How come you're not pissed that Grover Norquist (famous for getting the no tax pledge) is married to a Pakistani Muslim?

She may be a member of the Islamic state that wants to bring down America, yet you conservatives treat Grover as a hero.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxpcZrQQM-4]Time Has Come Today(long version) Chambers Brothers - YouTube[/ame]

oh you old man you. :D I was thinking Green Day.

The time has come and its going nowhere
Nobody ever said that life was fair now

How come you're not pissed that Grover Norquist (famous for getting the no tax pledge) is married to a Pakistani Muslim?

She may be a member of the Islamic state that wants to bring down America, yet you conservatives treat Grover as a hero.

Why do you paint all conservatives with the same brush? I come from the land that has brought you " little mosque on the prairie

We loved this for many seasons. Jihad on ice was killer funny!

Islam is our brother. You don't get this do you? It goes back to my earlier post. Abraham is our father.

Do you even realize when you insult Christ you insult Islam's most sacred prophet? You don't do you?:eusa_angel: You don't have a clue.

Why do you paint all conservatives with the same brush? I come from the land that has brought you " little mosque on the prairie

Islam is our brother. You don't get this do you? It goes back to my earlier post. Abraham is our father.

Do you even realize when you insult Christ you insult Islam's most sacred prophet? You don't do you?:eusa_angel: You don't have a clue.

Never painted all conservatives with the same brush, but see that if you wish to.

I just wanted to know why all the people bitching about the Muslim Brotherhood and yelling that Hillary Clinton has a Muslim as one of her closest aids (which they try to say has ties to the MB), then why aren't they bitching about Grover Norquist (who has a LOT of power with the GOP) having a Pakistani Muslim wife?

Islam would of invaded Europe rather it was Christian or not. If they succeeded in doing so most of what we enjoy today wouldn't of come to be.

They're still at it. You liberals are going to have to grow a set of balls if you're going to defend what you have built.

Last edited:

Green Day sucks...

and, btw... if I was you, I'd be more careful who I painted with that "old" broad brush, td...

I can give as good as I get... ;-)

but I do gotta say... sometimes, when you're at your most free-spirited, you sorta remind me of this tune...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAHQ-9Fniac]Hey Nineteen - Steely Dan - YouTube[/ame]

Never painted all conservatives with the same brush, but see that if you wish to.

I just wanted to know why all the people bitching about the Muslim Brotherhood and yelling that Hillary Clinton has a Muslim as one of her closest aids (which they try to say has ties to the MB), then why aren't they bitching about Grover Norquist (who has a LOT of power with the GOP) having a Pakistani Muslim wife?

The Muslim Brotherhood stands apart from Islam. The Muslim Brotherhood is political. It's like calling a new party the Christian Brotherhood. Do not be misled.

I hope and pray you will come to understand this. Islam is a dream. A wonderous dream. I'm a Christian but I do understand we are joined at the hip.

But this Muslim Brotherhood has nothing to do with the faith of the holy of Islam.

Green Day sucks...

and, btw... if I was you, I'd be more careful who I painted with that "old" broad brush, td...

but I do gotta say... sometimes, when you're at your most free-spirited, you sorta remind me of this tune...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAHQ-9Fniac]Hey Nineteen - Steely Dan - YouTube[/ame]

That's the fun of it with you :eusa_angel: I remember. Now hush before we get the kids going :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoskDZRLOCs]Elton John - Tiny Dancer - YouTube[/ame]

Muslim Brotherhood ‘paying gangs to go out and rape women and beat men protesting in Egypt’ as
Daily Caller ^ | 12/1/12 | staff

Egypt’s ruling party is paying gangs of thugs to sexually assault women protesting in Cairo’s Tahrir Square against President Mohamed Morsi, activists said.

They also said the Muslim Brotherhood is paying gangs to beat up men who are taking part in the latest round of protests, which followed a decree by President Morsi to give himself sweeping new powers.

It comes as the Muslim Brotherhood co-ordinated a demonstration today in support of President Mohamed Morsi, who is rushing through a constitution to try to defuse opposition fury over his newly expanded powers.

Large marches from around Cairo flowed into the square, chanting 'Constitution: Void!' | The Daily Caller

who knows.. anonymous claims of hired thugs between people in a propaganda war..might be true might not..thugs can be hired anywhere to do dirty work like this..we have many of them here..but I personally would not want to see any one slaughtered without more evidence than this

The Qur'an, unfortunately, has nothing to compare with Jesus' message found in the new testament...

Mohammad was in the same vein as certain minor prophets of the old testament...

righteous assholes calling for extreme measures against non-believers...

Green Day sucks...

That's the fun of it with you :eusa_angel: I remember. Now hush before we get the kids going :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoskDZRLOCs]Elton John - Tiny Dancer - YouTube[/ame]

heh...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y1ZzrFejLU]2. Cosmic dancer - YouTube[/ame]

interesting stuff I just found...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNduw1qlJgI]Comparing Jesus and Muhammad (Jay Smith) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back