Muslim Brotherhood invades Florida

oh course the Muslims are trying to help thier own Obama. Obama is a Muslim and doing as they want him to do. They are transforming America. Can't people see this or are they really blind and brainwashed. I think the majority of people can see whats happening, but there are still those in the low mentality stuck on Obama and the con job he is pulling over on them.
Obama funds the Muslim brotherhood, and with our tax money I might add.
This Muslim in our white house has got to be voted out, or we are going to see the worst of things happening that alot of people can't even imagine.

Hmmmm.... your source lacks a certain..... (pauses to consider a plethora of appropriate words and phrases).... uhmmmmm...... legitimacy. :lmao:

California Girl... Show me how it's wrong, and I will listen. Ecinicloa... hey.. good to see you here... (Dwg from the AOL boards)

You don't need the Muslim Brotherhood. All you need is Judy from CNN calling Florida for Gore.

Rove calling Bernie LIVE ON AIR to tell him that the panhandle hadn't voted yet.

CNN will do the dirty work. No problemo.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... your source lacks a certain..... (pauses to consider a plethora of appropriate words and phrases).... uhmmmmm...... legitimacy. :lmao:

Glad to see you have decided to try and find the real facts.

My guess is you will return to the fold the second you have to face the fact that there are very few facts on the right wing side of things

The muslim brotherhood has increased activity in the US quite a bit since obama took offfice. They know that they have an ally in the white house.

California Girl... Show me how it's wrong, and I will listen. Ecinicloa... hey.. good to see you here... (Dwg from the AOL boards)

http://www.isna.net/assets/conference/2012/tampa_program.pdf

Translating Faith into Service: Creating a Vibrant Community
Description: “By Allah! Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good ties with
relations, you help the poor and the destitute, you serve your guests generously
and assist those who have been afflicted with calamities.” —Khadijah, mother
of the faithful, about the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
As we are exploring how to practice the Islamic principles in our individual, family,
and community lives, we also need to explore how to bring these principles to
the outside world by serving the extended community outside our homes and
masjid walls....

Getting Engaged, Staying Connected:
Description: Young attendees will learn the importance of worshiping Allah by
serving other people. How to create a local thriving culture that loves to serve thy neighbor while staying true to our Islamic values

Understanding Shari’ah: Sacred principles in Striving for the
Human development
Description: Although there has been much discussion about shari’ah in political
and religious forums, few can accurately articulate what shari’ah is exactly. this
session presents a synopsis of the principles of Shari’ah and outlines the rights
and freedoms embodied in the six objectives: the protection and promotion of
religion (din), life (nafs), family (nasl), mind (aql), wealth (mal), and dignity
(ird). the speakers will examine how the objectives....

Fighting Extremism by Becoming Better Muslims
Description: this session will explain why violence especially against civilians is
never justified and is forbidden in Islam. Attendees will also learn that the more
educated and God conscious a Muslim is, the less likely they are attracted to
extremist ideology....

That's the agenda for their 'invasion'. Sounds very frightening to me!

Try not to demonize a whole religion because some people have corrupted that religion for their own sick reasons.

oh course the Muslims are trying to help thier own Obama. Obama is a Muslim and doing as they want him to do. They are transforming America. Can't people see this or are they really blind and brainwashed. I think the majority of people can see whats happening, but there are still those in the low mentality stuck on Obama and the con job he is pulling over on them.
This Muslim in our white house has got to be voted out, or we are going to see the worst of things happening that alot of people can't even imagine.

Just like the Pope controlled JFK, I guess.

Some of you folks are certifiable.

Why?

Chatting about the Muslim Brotherhood? They are real. Please tell me you understand this?
Sure I understand it. But where you are certifiable is using the Muslim Brotherhood as your Nextgen Obama bashing technique. If it were just politics, I'd dismiss it. But people like you actually believe it.....which puts you on the certifiable list.....or perhaps just utterly gullible.

The idea of critical thinking goes deeper than blasting liberals. Think about all the shit that's been said about Obama since he first ran for POTUS. I know you don't like the guy, but think about it...you mean to tell me you believe all that crap? I don't need to go item by item....it's all been spouted ad nauseum around here.

If you people were truly the "critical thinkers" you say you are, you'd realize that propaganda, lies and half truths are non-partisan, and that all the other non-conservative media outlets are not necessarily propagandizing.

Do you see the brilliance in demonizing all other news sources other than Conservative
ones?

Why?

Chatting about the Muslim Brotherhood? They are real. Please tell me you understand this?
Sure I understand it. But where you are certifiable is using the Muslim Brotherhood as your Nextgen Obama bashing technique. If it were just politics, I'd dismiss it. But people like you actually believe it.....which puts you on the certifiable list.....or perhaps just utterly gullible.

The idea of critical thinking goes deeper than blasting liberals. Think about all the shit that's been said about Obama since he first ran for POTUS. I know you don't like the guy, but think about it...you mean to tell me you believe all that crap? I don't need to go item by item....it's all been spouted ad nauseum around here.

If you people were truly the "critical thinkers" you say you are, you'd realize that propaganda, lies and half truths are non-partisan, and that all the other non-conservative media outlets are not necessarily propagandizing.

Do you see the brilliance in demonizing all other news sources other than Conservative
ones?

Hey, don't shoot me.:lol: I'm only the piano player.

You just went on a huge rant about "me and Us". There are some of us out there in the hinterland who have a thought process that doesn't result in a black or white scenario.

There are many shades of grey. And we "get it".

Just like the Pope controlled JFK, I guess.

People were terrified. On the bright side, once everyone realized what a whore monger he was there was a reassurance that the Pope wasn't going to be calling the shots.

Too funny.

Why?

ones?

One doesn't have to demonize. Everyone is getting their marching orders from David Axelrod.

Quite simple and obvious.

Why?

ones?

One doesn't have to demonize. Everyone is getting their marching orders from David Axelrod.

Quite simple and obvious.

Like I said...certifiable.

Forum List

Back