Muslim Brotherhood in the USA

No.
Yahweh is gods proper name according to the Hebrew.
in arabic ilah is God .
allah is the god.

Can you please expand on this, I'm not sure I understand where you're trying to go.

The answer was prompted by this statement made out of ignorance.

You do realize that Allah is the same god Christians and Jews worship right?

in arabic "ilah" is" God" .
allah is a conjuction of " the god."

Brotherhood’s motto​
“Allah is our objective, the Prophet is our leader, the Koran is our law, Jihad is our way, and dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. Allahu akbar!”

CNN
“I’m asking about the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that has tirelessly, and in many cases quite courageously, campaigned in elections, it has campaigned against the government, it has campaigned on behalf of the poor in Egypt. It has a long, long history in that country. What role should it have now?”
Is CNN re-branding the Muslim Brotherhood?

This internal Muslim Brotherhood statement dated May 22, 1991 was written by an acolyte of the Brotherhood's major theoretician, lionized Qatari cleric, popular Al-Jazeera television personality, and head of the European Fatwa Council Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi. Entitled "An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America," the document is indeed self-explanatory.

The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and by the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

American Thinker: The Grand Jihad

[T]his grand-jihad-by-sabotage has been underway for nearly a half century. Its bottom-up elements have stressed Islamist domination of Muslim education, community centers, and mosques. That means it is now raising, in our midst, its third generation of operatives and sympathizers.

The Grand Jihad | FrontPage Magazine

Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Andrew C. McCarthy, a senior fellow at the National Review Institute and a columnist for National Review. His book Willful Blindness: A Memoir of the Jihad (Encounter Books, 2008), has recently been released in paperback with a new preface. Check out a description from Encounter Books. His newly released book, which has just become a New York Times bestseller, is The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America.

Is there no discernible difference between 'Muslim' and 'Jihadist' and 'Terrorist'?

Yes, the words are spelled differently....:lol:

Are not 'Jihadist' Muslim and some 'Terrorist'?

Sharia Law coming to a neighborhood near you. Netflix has a good DVD: Islam: What The West Needs To Know.

Actually that's not true. The reference that is spoken of is "symbolic".
"For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is the discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." HEBREWS 4:12

That is the reference to which Jesus was speaking of, as he never taught violence as a means to spread His message or ministry. If you find such Bible reference, I'd appreciate you bringing such specific scripture to my attention in your next post for interpretation.

Matthew 10:34

[34]"Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
[35] For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
[36] and a man's foes will be those of his own household.
[37] He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
[38] and he who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
[39] He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for my sake will find it.

Again that is in reference to the WORD of God, as I have already proven it's "symbolic". ( see Hebrews 4:12 above ). MATTHEW 10:35 - 36 speaks of those who live contrary to the teachings of Christ (please follow the scriptures below that explain this).

MATTHEW 26:51-52
[51] And suddenly one of those who were with jesus stretched out his hand and drew his sword, struck the servant of the High Priest and cut off his ear
[52] but Jesus said to him, "Put away your sword in its place, for ALL who take the sword will perish by the sword"

LUKE 22:50-51
[50] And one of them struck the servant of the High Priest and cut off his right ear.
[51] But Jesus answered and said, "Permit even this." And He touched His ear and healed Him.

MATTHEW 5:38-44
[38] You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
[39] But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
[40] If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.
[41] And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
[42] Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
[43] You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
[44] But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you."

That's does NOT sound like Jesus was promoting violence, as you tried to argue.

MATTHEW 16:24-26
[24] "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. [see note 1]
[25] For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loves his life for My sake will find it."
[26] For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

MATTHEW 19:21
[21] Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasures in heaven, and come follow Me." -- That's what it means to lose yourself for My sake.

JOHN 15:17-21
[17]" These things I have commanded you that you love one another.
[18] If the world hates you, you know it hated Me before it hated you.
[19] If you were OF THE WORLD, the world would love it's own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I have chose you out of the world, therefor the world hates you.
[20] Remember the word that I said to you, A servant is not greater than his master. [see note 2] If they persecuted me they will also persecute you. If they kept My word they will keep yours also.
[21] But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know him who sent Me."

John 15:10
[10] "If you keep My commandments you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love."

John 15:12-13
[12] "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
[13] Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for His friends."

[Note 1] 2 Timothy 3: 2-7 adds ( speaking of the world that is contrary to who Christ is ):
[2] For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
[3] unloving, unforgiving, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
[4] traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
[5] having a form of godliness but denying it's power. And from such turn away!ullible women loaded down with sins, lead away with various lusts,
[6] For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
[7] always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

"Man's foes will be members of his own household", means that not everyone will accept Christ's teachings and give up the lusts, the pride, and the ways of the world.

[Note 2] JOHN 13:3-8 ( Jesus working as a servant, in an act meant for the lowest slaves ):
[3] Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was going to God,
[4] rose from supper and laid aside His garments, took a towel and girded Himself.
[5] After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feel, and to wipe them with the towel with which he girded.
[6] Then he came to Simon Peter. And Peter said to Him, "Lord, are You washing my feet?'
[7] Jesus answered and said to him, "What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will know after this."
[8] Peter said to Him, "You shall never wash my feet! Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you shall have no part of me."

Matthew 10:37
"he who loves father and mother more than Me, is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me" . . . ( explained below )

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

MATTHEW 6:33
"But seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
God is your love and priority over family.

Last edited:

That's the problem. I don't see any ignorance in that statement. At best you've got a tomato/tomahto argument. The god worshiped by Muslims is the same worshiped by Christians and Jews, regardless of whatever name or title you want to use. They recognize the same deity, they just put different stock in different prophets.

That's the problem. I don't see any ignorance in that statement. At best you've got a tomato/tomahto argument. The god worshiped by Muslims is the same worshiped by Christians and Jews, regardless of whatever name or title you want to use. They recognize the same deity, they just put different stock in different prophets.
If that were so then the traits of the "Deity"and message would be the same they are not .
Evidence show Mohammad was willing to abandon the message of allah in exchange for the riches of Mecca .
That is why he was chased out Mecca and had to go to medina He proved he was a false prohet when he uttered the satanic verses.

When his prophethood was questioned by the Jews and Christians Mohammad decided.

Fighting the Jews and Christians is legislated because They are Idolators and Disbelievers

Allah the Exalted encourages the believers to fight the polytheists, disbelieving Jews and Christians, who uttered this terrible statement and utter lies against Allah, the Exalted. As for the Jews, they claimed that `Uzayr was the son of God, Allah is free of what they attribute to Him. As for the misguidance of Christians over `Isa, it is obvious. This is why Allah declared both groups to be liars,

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

If that were so then the traits of the "Deity"and message would be the same they are not.

That's not true. Within all three religions there are varying denominations, and not even the denominations of a given one of them can all agree about the characteristics about God and his message. All three religions do not have to be the same about their interpretations in order to worship the same deity.

Evidence show Mohammad was willing to abandon the message of allah in exchange for the riches of Mecca .
That is why he was chased out Mecca and had to go to medina He proved he was a false prohet when he uttered the satanic verses.

Wait, what? When did this become a discussion about how components of Islam should be interpreted? I was talking about the origins and history of the three Abrahamic faiths. I'm starting to get a religious zealot vibe from you.

We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there is no evidence proves that it's true.

The fact that there is no evidence proves that there's no evidence.

:cuckoo:

If that were so then the traits of the "Deity"and message would be the same they are not.

That's not true. Within all three religions there are varying denominations, and not even the denominations of a given one of them can all agree about the characteristics about God and his message. All three religions do not have to be the same about their interpretations in order to worship the same deity.

Wait, what? When did this become a discussion about how components of Islam should be interpreted? I was talking about the origins and history of the three Abrahamic faiths. I'm starting to get a religious zealot vibe from you.
Well then lets go back.
For Islam to be an Abrahamic faith there would need to be some connection between Abraham and Mohammad .There isnt . So we are done.

We're dealing with master Satanists here. The fact that there is no evidence proves that it's true.

The fact that there is no evidence proves that there's no evidence.

:cuckoo:

You do realize that's part of my signature, right? Perhaps the sarcasm isn't apparent. Oh well. It's a quote from a Dateline I saw about 15 years ago, telling the story about some small town that started going crazy with witch fever, with many people claiming that witches were kidnapping babies, sacrificing them, and eating them. The show interviewed an FBI agent (or, it might have been state police, don't recall exactly) who went to search the alleged scene with the Sheriff as guide. The agent asked the Sheriff if he was bothered by the fact that there was a complete lack of even a single shred of physical evidence. The Sheriff's reply is what appears in my signature line. I keep it as a reminder of just how deeply illogical thinking, bigotry, and hatred can run, and how dangerous they can be.

Last edited:
For Islam to be an Abrahamic faith there would need to be some connection between Abraham and Mohammad .There isnt . So we are done.

Untrue and unfounded. I know many people who would not be able to trace any ancestry to Abraham, who still worship the God of Abraham. Also, Joseph Smith has no discernible ancestry traceable to Abraham, but that does not mean that Mormonism isn't an Abrahamic faith.

Please post the proof of Mohammed's bloodline connection to Abraham from two Islamic sources.

Did you not read what I said? No such lineage is necessary in order for Islam to be an Abrahamic faith.

Im afraid if you cannot use be restrained by the bounds of reason. There is no point in going on.
Thanks.

What? Yeah, okay. I can't be restrained by the bounds of logic because you assert false premises. Oh, the irony there.

Forum List

Back