Muslim Brotherhood in the USA

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Brotherhood’s motto​
“Allah is our objective, the Prophet is our leader, the Koran is our law, Jihad is our way, and dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. Allahu akbar!”

CNN
“I’m asking about the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that has tirelessly, and in many cases quite courageously, campaigned in elections, it has campaigned against the government, it has campaigned on behalf of the poor in Egypt. It has a long, long history in that country. What role should it have now?”
Is CNN re-branding the Muslim Brotherhood?

This internal Muslim Brotherhood statement dated May 22, 1991 was written by an acolyte of the Brotherhood's major theoretician, lionized Qatari cleric, popular Al-Jazeera television personality, and head of the European Fatwa Council Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi. Entitled "An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America," the document is indeed self-explanatory.

The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and by the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

American Thinker: The Grand Jihad

[T]his grand-jihad-by-sabotage has been underway for nearly a half century. Its bottom-up elements have stressed Islamist domination of Muslim education, community centers, and mosques. That means it is now raising, in our midst, its third generation of operatives and sympathizers.

The Grand Jihad | FrontPage Magazine

Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Andrew C. McCarthy, a senior fellow at the National Review Institute and a columnist for National Review. His book Willful Blindness: A Memoir of the Jihad (Encounter Books, 2008), has recently been released in paperback with a new preface. Check out a description from Encounter Books. His newly released book, which has just become a New York Times bestseller, is The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America.

Banna was a practical revolutionary. On the one hand, he instructed his votaries to prepare for violence. They had to understand that, in the end — when the time was right, when the Brotherhood was finally strong enough that violent attacks would more likely achieve Ikhwan objectives than provoke crippling blowback — violence would surely be necessary to complete the revolution (meaning, to institute sharia, Islam’s legal-political framework)

. Meanwhile, on the other hand, he taught that the Brothers should take whatever they could get from the regime, the political system, the legal system, and the culture. He shrewdly realized that, if the Brothers did not overplay their hand, if they duped the media, the intelligentsia, and the public into seeing them as fighters for social justice, these institutions would be apt to make substantial concessions. Appeasement, he knew, is often a society’s first response to a threat it does not wish to believe is existential.

Brotherhood’s motto​
“Allah is our objective, the Prophet is our leader, the Koran is our law, Jihad is our way, and dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope. Allahu akbar!”

CNN
“I’m asking about the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that has tirelessly, and in many cases quite courageously, campaigned in elections, it has campaigned against the government, it has campaigned on behalf of the poor in Egypt. It has a long, long history in that country. What role should it have now?”

This internal Muslim Brotherhood statement dated May 22, 1991 was written by an acolyte of the Brotherhood's major theoretician, lionized Qatari cleric, popular Al-Jazeera television personality, and head of the European Fatwa Council Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi. Entitled "An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group In North America," the document is indeed self-explanatory.

The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and by the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions.

[T]his grand-jihad-by-sabotage has been underway for nearly a half century. Its bottom-up elements have stressed Islamist domination of Muslim education, community centers, and mosques. That means it is now raising, in our midst, its third generation of operatives and sympathizers.

The Grand Jihad | FrontPage Magazine

Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Andrew C. McCarthy, a senior fellow at the National Review Institute and a columnist for National Review. His book Willful Blindness: A Memoir of the Jihad (Encounter Books, 2008), has recently been released in paperback with a new preface. Check out a description from Encounter Books. His newly released book, which has just become a New York Times bestseller, is The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America.

Is there no discernible difference between 'Muslim' and 'Jihadist' and 'Terrorist'?

Sure there is there is a difference between a Muslim and a believer according to Islamic tradition.
Not all terrorist are muslims.
Jihad, well Ill let others speak

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

The passage itself can be found in two places. It is on page "39" ( my copy)of the Noble Qur’an translation by Muhammad Khan and distributed by “King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an—The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. It is a footnote to Qur’an 2.190 and is designed to explain Jihad according to Allah as this is the first time the word is used, explaining the concept of jihad as it was taught and used at the time of the "prophet" .
And it can be found on page 580 of the Islamic University of Medina’s translation of Sahih al-Bukhari’s Hadith. There it opens Bukhari’s Book of Jihad.

In both cases, the Islamic scholars are condensing Allah’s and Muhammad’s teachings on Jihad to a single paragraph.

Sure there is there is a difference between a Muslim and a believer according to Islamic tradition.
Not all terrorist are muslims.
Jihad, well Ill let others speak

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

The passage itself can be found in two places. It is on page "39" ( my copy)of the Noble Qur’an translation by Muhammad Khan and distributed by “King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an—The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. It is a footnote to Qur’an 2.190 and is designed to explain Jihad according to Allah as this is the first time the word is used, explaining the concept of jihad as it was taught and used at the time of the "prophet" .
And it can be found on page 580 of the Islamic University of Medina’s translation of Sahih al-Bukhari’s Hadith. There it opens Bukhari’s Book of Jihad.

In both cases, the Islamic scholars are condensing Allah’s and Muhammad’s teachings on Jihad to a single paragraph.
I've done no research on this but I understood that jihad referred more to a concept of struggle, not necessarily armed struggle but everyday struggle to uphold Islamic principles and ideals.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm232/mintkiller/facepalm.jpg

You do realize that Allah is the same god Christians and Jews worship right?

And where in any Muslim brotherhood they say they hate freedom? They actually support a free democracy and no violations of human rights.

But yes use conservative publications to attack a peaceful moderate muslims because they are those damn muslims.

Mien Kamph means" my struggle" or" my jihad " a best seller in Islamic countries.
Id say you have an opinion on this and have not done much research .
Mohammad struggle was psychical .

Shirk is worse than Killing

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:

[وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ]

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

And where in any Muslim brotherhood they say they hate freedom? They actually support a free democracy and no violations of human rights.

But yes use conservative publications to attack a peaceful moderate muslims because they are those damn muslims.
No.
Yahweh is gods proper name according to the Hebrew.
in arabic ilah is God .
allah is the god.

Fighting the Jews and Christians is legislated because They are Idolators and Disbelievers

Allah the Exalted encourages the believers to fight the polytheists, disbelieving Jews and Christians, who uttered this terrible statement and utter lies against Allah, the Exalted. As for the Jews, they claimed that `Uzayr was the son of God, Allah is free of what they attribute to Him. As for the misguidance of Christians over `Isa, it is obvious. This is why Allah declared both groups to be liars,

Mien Kamph means" my struggle" or" my jihad " a best seller in Islamic countries.
Id say you have an opinion on this and have not done much research .
Mohammad struggle was psychical .

Shirk is worse than Killing

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

Are you referring to me?
I am genuinely interested in looking beyond the slogans of both sides.
Don't fling links at me, educate me.

No.
in arabic ilah is God .
allah is the god.

Fighting the Jews and Christians is legislated because They are Idolators and Disbelievers

Allah the Exalted encourages the believers to fight the polytheists, disbelieving Jews and Christians, who uttered this terrible statement and utter lies against Allah, the Exalted. As for the Jews, they claimed that `Uzayr was the son of God, Allah is free of what they attribute to Him. As for the misguidance of Christians over `Isa, it is obvious. This is why Allah declared both groups to be liars,

Well, again, I understood that Islam recognised Jesus Christ as a prophet of God, just not the one that they followed.
I haven't looked this up, am I misinformed?

No.
in arabic ilah is God .
allah is the god.

Well, again, I understood that Islam recognised Jesus Christ as a prophet of God, just not the one that they followed.

Islams "jesus" is Mohammad appropriating a name for Islams purpose .
Isa Islams Jesus mimics mohammad for his own goals.
Mohammad has no claim on the bloodline of Abraham and is not a prophet.

No.
in arabic ilah is God .
allah is the god.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. They recognize Moses and Jesus as great prophets but not the final prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him). He had the final word of God. All three religions trace back to Abraham. Ishmail is Abraham's son with Hagar, he is mentioned in the book of Genesis and a prophet in the Islamic religion. Jews actually view Ishmail as wicked. Why do you think their is so much tension?

They are the same God. Period.

No.
in arabic ilah is God .
allah is the god.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. They recognize Moses and Jesus as great prophets but not the final prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him). He had the final word of God. All three religions trace back to Abraham. Ishmail is Abraham's son with Hagar, he is mentioned in the book of Genesis and a prophet in the Islamic religion. Jews actually view Ishmail as wicked. Why do you think their is so much tension?

They are the same God. Period.

Yes, Mohammad steals Moses, Noah, Jesus to give Islam is religious framework
But it delivers a different message,
Mohammad cannot trace his bloodline back to Ishmael or Abraham .
Islam is not an Abraham religion.

No.
in arabic ilah is God .
allah is the god.

I never thought that there was a blood link claimed between them.
How can Jesus mimic Mohammed...didn't he come about 600 years beforehand?

I never thought that there was a blood link claimed between them.
How can Jesus mimic Mohammed...didn't he come about 600 years beforehand?

"Islams Jesus" is a sock puppet for mohammad putting words in his mouth.
If Mohammad is not in the line of Abraham his religion it is not an abrahamic religion.
Ishmael was not the father of the arabs .
According to Islamic tradition.
Prophets
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 55 :: Hadith 583
Ishmael learned arabic and lived with the people in mekka.

Last edited:
Brotherhood’s motto​

CNN

Gee.....how creative!!

Wankin.gif

How 'bout a REAL CNN-link??

January 30, 2011

Threat of Muslim Brotherhood Is A Myth

Fareed Zakaria: One of the visions that haunts Americans is of the Iranian Revolution where a dictator was replaced by an even worse regime that was more anti-American and more threatening to the region. People worry about the Muslim Brotherhood. Are you confident that a post-Mubarak Egypt will not give rise to some kind of Islamic fundamentalist force that will undermine the democracy of Egypt?

Dr. Mohamed El Baradei: I’m quite confident of that, Fareed. This is a myth that was sold by the Mabarak regime, that it’s either us — the ruthless dictators — or a Muslim al-Qaeda type. The Muslim Brotherhood has nothing to do with the Iranian movement, has nothing to do with extremism as we have seen it in Afghanistan and other places. The Muslim Brotherhood is a religiously conservative group. They are a minority in Egypt. They are not a majority of the Egyptian people, but they have a lot of credibility because of liberal parties have been a struggle for thirty years. They are in favor of a secular state. they are of –they are in favor of an institution that have bread lines, they are in favor that every Egyptian have the same rights, that the state is in no way a state based on religion. And I have been reaching out to them. We need to include them. They are as much a part of society as the markets that started here. I think this is a myth that has been perpetuated and sold by the regime and has no iota of reality.

HERE

Islam as supported by the Muslim Brotherhood is at direct odds with free democracy as you put it.

Forum List

Back