Muslim Brotherhood controlled Egypt will be a Nuclear Power in a Few Years

If Egypt becomes an Islamic theocracy they can kiss their tourist trade goodbye, people aren't exactly banging on the doors to visit a strict Islamic state.
Even if Egypt becomes a strict Islamic state.

There will always be tourists wanting to visit the Pyramids and other historical sites.

I am sure the government will keep that area open for tourists and their money. :cool:

Didn't the theocracy that took over in Iran destroy any cultural relics that implied there was another religion besides islam? I think it was a valley of pottery soldiers that was ruined. Maybe they will do the same to prove there was no "Egyptian" culture before islam.

Why not? they already altered the faces on the sphinx because their noses were too black, most Egyptians could really care less about that stuff anyways.

My prediction is Tunisia will be falling to the radical Islamists in the coming years as well. See,that's the problem with the International Press. They only tell you half the story. They rarely stick around to tell you the whole story. All the radicals who were exiled from Tunisia are now returning in droves. It's only a matter of time before they seize complete control there. So "Freedom & Democracy?" Don't bet on it. People shouldn't be legitimizing and cheerleading for The Muslim Brotherhood. That's just misguided and short-sighted.

Thousands turned out Sunday to welcome Islamist leader Rached Ghannouchi after more than 20 years in exile, as he eyed a political future for his Ennahda movement after the fall of Tunisia's regime.

"God is great!" Ghannouchi cried out, raising his arms in triumph as he walked into the arrivals hall of Tunis airport, with thousands of cheering supporters crowding around him before driving off to visit his family.

The crowd intoned a religious song in honour of the Prophet Mohammed, as supporters held up olive branches, flowers and copies of the Koran.

"I am so happy to be bringing him back home. I never thought I would see my brother again alive in Tunisia," his sister, Jamila, told AFP.

There were also dozens of people protesting his arrival at the airport, holding up placards that warned against Islamic fundamentalism

PrairiePundit: Islamic radical returns to Tunisia

Rachid-Ghannouchi-Tunisia-.jpg

Just Like 1979 in Iran, Radical Islamic Leader Returns to Tunisia Today | UNCOVERAGE.net

Is Fox News or CNN covering this?

When the Shah left iran, he left a power vacuum. The Ayatollah Khomeini and his boys stepped into the void because there was chaos. The Shah's army was overtaken by military who opposed him. None of that is happening in Egypt. Mubarak isn't leaving a power vacuum for them to walk into. And Mubarak has the army for now and should keep them so long as it appears that he is actually going to leave and is making the necessary transition.

Different circumstances.

Love that magic word, "should".

you'd like guarantees maybe?

your point?

The libs seem to want the Egyptian government to just step down and turn the administration of Egypt over to the "mob". The reasoning: its democratic.

I did not see the same support for the Iranians that recently protested their government and called for them to be "less corrupt" and "more representative". It is amazing how many in the press that let Iran slide with the treatment of its citizens, lecture Egypt on how to govern.

I am just pointing out that rushing the Egyptian government to "step-down" will be a big mistake. The USA should caution patience and wisdom. Our President should not be using the term "now".

The Muslim Brotherhood is like the mob.

to be really in, you have to be born to it. To be in, you just need to do as you are told.
The mob takes fear and chaos, and brings order. Order at the death of anyone not with them, but order non-the-less. People like order, and will look the other way as atrocities happen to other people.

the 14 y/o girl that was raped, then whipped to death for being with a man not in her family.

But when they do crap like that, they will do something nice. anything, it doesn't need to be very big. Capone made sure the orphans got good milk for each meal. (he then used them to spy, but hey, he got them milk)

The only difference is the mob wants money and power, the brother hood wants money, power and everyone converted to islam or in a grave.

We back that anus Mubarik b/c the brotherhood was one of the other options.

The Muslim Brotherhood is like the mob.

to be really in, you have to be born to it. To be in, you just need to do as you are told.
The mob takes fear and chaos, and brings order. Order at the death of anyone not with them, but order non-the-less. People like order, and will look the other way as atrocities happen to other people.

the 14 y/o girl that was raped, then whipped to death for being with a man not in her family.

But when they do crap like that, they will do something nice. anything, it doesn't need to be very big. Capone made sure the orphans got good milk for each meal. (he then used them to spy, but hey, he got them milk)

The only difference is the mob wants money and power, the brother hood wants money, power and everyone converted to islam or in a grave.

We back that anus Mubarik b/c the brotherhood was one of the other options.

I prefer the Mob over the brotherhood because the mob is just about business and money, if you don't fuck with them or enter their world you more than likely will never even meet a mobster in your lifetime. The Brotherhood wants money but at the same time wants to subjugate everyone to bow to the banner of Fundamentalist Islam, I'll take Al Capone over that mess anyday.

Thousands turned out Sunday to welcome Islamist leader Rached Ghannouchi after more than 20 years in exile, as he eyed a political future for his Ennahda movement after the fall of Tunisia's regime.

"God is great!" Ghannouchi cried out, raising his arms in triumph as he walked into the arrivals hall of Tunis airport, with thousands of cheering supporters crowding around him before driving off to visit his family.

The crowd intoned a religious song in honour of the Prophet Mohammed, as supporters held up olive branches, flowers and copies of the Koran.

"I am so happy to be bringing him back home. I never thought I would see my brother again alive in Tunisia," his sister, Jamila, told AFP.

There were also dozens of people protesting his arrival at the airport, holding up placards that warned against Islamic fundamentalism

Yea never count on the International Press to tell you what's really going on. Tunisia will become radicalized very soon. "Freedom & Democracy?" I seriously doubt it.

Yea never count on the International Press to tell you what's really going on. Tunisia will become radicalized very soon. "Freedom & Democracy?" I seriously doubt it.

I'll tell you one that, that Islamist did not return to Tunisia for the weather and to pick up hot chicks, he's there to take that shit over.

Forum List

Back