Muslim botherhood are not Radicals

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
These are the people we've got running our foreign policy. What a joke, click the link for the video. clueless

DNI James Clapper: Muslim Brotherhood "Largely Secular," "Has Eschewed Violence"

"The term Muslim Brotherhood is an umbrella term for a variety of movements. In the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried al-Qaeda as a perversion of Islam," Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told a congressional hearing today.

RealClearPolitics - Video - DNI James Clapper: Muslim Brotherhood "Largely Secular," "Has Eschewed Violence"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os_HOuuceNE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os_HOuuceNE[/ame]

Funny how he was dimissive of the Tea Partiers, or perhaps down right biligerant.... but he praises those bastards! :evil:
Fuck you Obama!

Clapper should be flushed down the crapper. What a buffoon. This guy should never be given any credibility ever again. He's clearly incredibly clueless.

Even I am bemused how the liberal media has turned the Muslim Brotherhood.

In just a couple of weeks from rabid terrorists to media darlings. :cool:

The Left has always had a bizarre love affair with radical Muslims. Check out David Horowitz's book 'Unholy Alliance.' He lays it out perfectly as to the reasons why the Left always sympathizes with and cheerleads for radical Muslims. Most of their cheerleading stems from their irrational hatred of Christians & Jews. They feel that supporting radical Muslims helps in the destruction of Christianity & Judaism. It's all very irrational. So i'm never surprised when i see the Left sucking up to radical Muslims. CNN & the BBC are most well known for this. Their Leftists are real kooks. They're both hard at work legitimizing and cheerleading for the Muslim Brotherhood. It is very strange but it is what it is i guess.

Even I am bemused how the liberal media has turned the Muslim Brotherhood.

In just a couple of weeks from rabid terrorists to media darlings. :cool:

The Left has always had a bizarre love affair with radical Muslims. Check out David Horowitz's book 'Unholy Alliance.' He lays it out perfectly as to the reasons why the Left always sympathizes with and cheerleads for radical Muslims. Most of their cheerleading stems from their irrational hatred of Christians & Jews. They feel that supporting radical Muslims helps in the destruction of Christianity & Judaism. It's all very irrational. So i'm never surprised when i see the Left sucking up to radical Muslims. CNN & the BBC are most well known for this. Their Leftists are real kooks. They're both hard at work legitimizing and cheerleading for the Muslim Brotherhood. It is very strange but it is what it is i guess.

The left likes "radical Muslims"? Yet, it was the Republican Party who put a right wing extreme Islamic government in power in Iraq and Republicans consider it one of their greatest achievements. Women in burkas and gays being murdered (except to many on the right, that could be considered a "silver lining")

The right supports extremists. Whether it's religious theocracy's or dictator thugs.

We are in DEEP TROUBLE folks with this bunch of clowns in this administration.

We better be prepared.

I think assuming that these uprisings are one hundred percent the workings of the Muslim Brotherhood is just as dangerous as assuming that the Muslim Brotherhood isn't a radical organization.

Just saying.

These are the people we've got running our foreign policy. What a joke, click the link for the video. clueless

DNI James Clapper: Muslim Brotherhood "Largely Secular," "Has Eschewed Violence"

"The term Muslim Brotherhood is an umbrella term for a variety of movements. In the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried al-Qaeda as a perversion of Islam," Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told a congressional hearing today.

RealClearPolitics - Video - DNI James Clapper: Muslim Brotherhood "Largely Secular," "Has Eschewed Violence"

Wonder how long before Clapper loses his job. He is obviously uninformed or inept.

Wonder how long before Clapper loses his job. He is obviously uninformed or inept.

He's both. What's he gonna say next?...The KKK aren't Racists? I have no idea where they found this buffoon. Clapper definitely belongs in the crapper.

Last edited:
And don't you just feel safer with that dingbat Napolitano, our boarder are safer then EVER BEFORE.

You would think after the London Bombing interview debacle with Dianne Sawyer,they would have dumped this guy. Everyone in the World knew about the London Bombing except for him. And he's one of the top dogs in our Intelligence gathering? Seriously,how could a buffoon like this get such an important Government position? It really is truly bizarre.

Gee, if it were John McCain, when Egypt erupted, Republicans would have invaded Syria.

Clapper is the hand picked policy advisor for the President of the USA, the most powerful man in the world whose powers of persuasion were said to be extraordinary,,, what,, me worry?
All doubt is removed as to these peoples qualifications.

Forum List

Back