Muslim bitch acts like an unruly complaining psycho and get tossed from a flight

I know shocker!?!?! What is it with Muslims and their vile hatred for dogs? If the world had to choose between Muslims and dogs, dogs would win by close to 100%. Even leftist would choose dogs over Muslims.

So a piece of shit Muslim (makes sense she is a Harvard Professor also) complains a service dog is on the plane and then lies and says she is allergic. She claimed to be so allergic that she would die if the dog was anywhere on the plane. She demanded in her Muslim superiority that they dog and the dog owner be removed from the plane.

The airline said fuck you Muslim asshole, they aren't getting booted to satisfy your Muslim superiority. They then said according to policy if a passenger indicates they have a medical condition making it a danger to fly, then they can't fly under the condition.

Boom take that Muslim bitch. Get off the plane. Miraculously her deadly allergies weren't an issue anymore and she refused to get off the plane. The Air Marshals then physically forced her off the plane.

Too bad they didn't taser and beat her. Press charges please.

Islam is bad for the west!

WATCH: Woman Refuses to Leave Plane After Violating Safety Policy. Police Drag Her Off...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Woman who demanded dogs be removed from airplane is Muslim former professor of Islamic Studies

This should come as no surprise. Poor baby.

Anila Daulatzai of Baltimore was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct, failure to obey a reasonable and lawful order, disturbing the peace, obstructing and hindering a police officer and resisting arrest, said Lt. Kevin Ayd of the Maryland Transportation Authority Police.

Why doesn’t she seek a position at a Middle Eastern University somewhere?

Story @ You are being redirected...

I know shocker!?!?! What is it with Muslims and their vile hatred for dogs? If the world had to choose between Muslims and dogs, dogs would win by close to 100%. Even leftist would choose dogs over Muslims.

So a piece of shit Muslim (makes sense she is a Harvard Professor also) complains a service dog is on the plane and then lies and says she is allergic. She claimed to be so allergic that she would die if the dog was anywhere on the plane. She demanded in her Muslim superiority that they dog and the dog owner be removed from the plane.

The airline said fuck you Muslim asshole, they aren't getting booted to satisfy your Muslim superiority. They then said according to policy if a passenger indicates they have a medical condition making it a danger to fly, then they can't fly under the condition.

Boom take that Muslim bitch. Get off the plane. Miraculously her deadly allergies weren't an issue anymore and she refused to get off the plane. The Air Marshals then physically forced her off the plane.

WATCH: Woman Refuses to Leave Plane After Violating Safety Policy. Police Drag Her Off...

Watched a line of ten or eleven muslims being marched off of one of the sites I'm currently sub-contracting on late this morning. Muslims have this bizarre ritual of squatting on tiolet seats when they take a dump and doing so on a conventional toilet seat usually means it goes everywhere.
Standing on toilets and squatting isn't limited to muslims. Hispanics do it and many from parts of India do too. It's a practice of those from parts of the world without plumbing.

As laughable as it is, there is an entire public relations campaign to promote that squatting over a toilet is healthy. Sitting on a toilet is not. To help civilized people accept uncivilized behavior the Squatty Potty was promoted as the solution. It's sold all over the place.

Does any of this have anything to do with her religion?

It would if the woman was Christian. Why not now?

How do you know she's Muslim?

He doesn't. He just made that up because it makes it easier to dehumanize her.

Blow me fag! Her identity has been report.

Anila Daulatzai Video: Southwest Airlines Passenger Kicked Off Plane, 46, Is Islamic Women’s Studies Professor

Now don't you feel stupider than normal!

"Islamic studies professor" does not mean "Muslim".

You understand that, right?

Yea Muslims name, Muslim look, Muslim studies professor and hatred of dogs.

I gotta ask, are you retarded?

When I read Muslim Studies professor, I didn't need to know a name, a look or anything else to know it was a Muslim. Muslims wouldn't allow a non-Muslim to teach such classes.

Muslim studies has to be the shortest curriculum in the university. What do they teach. Worship a pedophile and kill all those that disagree with you? They must teach it once and brainwash it into you the rest of the time.

Watched a line of ten or eleven muslims being marched off of one of the sites I'm currently sub-contracting on late this morning. Muslims have this bizarre ritual of squatting on tiolet seats when they take a dump and doing so on a conventional toilet seat usually means it goes everywhere.
Standing on toilets and squatting isn't limited to muslims. Hispanics do it and many from parts of India do too. It's a practice of those from parts of the world without plumbing.

As laughable as it is, there is an entire public relations campaign to promote that squatting over a toilet is healthy. Sitting on a toilet is not. To help civilized people accept uncivilized behavior the Squatty Potty was promoted as the solution. It's sold all over the place.

When I was in Singapore they had special toilets that were designed for the practice. They were little more than holes in the floor.

When I was in Singapore they had special toilets that were designed for the practice. They were little more than holes in the floor.

Any Muzzies fall in

Forum List

Back