Muslim bitch acts like an unruly complaining psycho and get tossed from a flight

I know shocker!?!?! What is it with Muslims and their vile hatred for dogs? If the world had to choose between Muslims and dogs, dogs would win by close to 100%. Even leftist would choose dogs over Muslims.

So a piece of shit Muslim (makes sense she is a Harvard Professor also) complains a service dog is on the plane and then lies and says she is allergic. She claimed to be so allergic that she would die if the dog was anywhere on the plane. She demanded in her Muslim superiority that they dog and the dog owner be removed from the plane.

The airline said fuck you Muslim asshole, they aren't getting booted to satisfy your Muslim superiority. They then said according to policy if a passenger indicates they have a medical condition making it a danger to fly, then they can't fly under the condition.

Boom take that Muslim bitch. Get off the plane. Miraculously her deadly allergies weren't an issue anymore and she refused to get off the plane. The Air Marshals then physically forced her off the plane.

Too bad they didn't taser and beat her. Press charges please.

Islam is bad for the west!

WATCH: Woman Refuses to Leave Plane After Violating Safety Policy. Police Drag Her Off...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nothing about muslim.

You're a racist and a liar.

I know shocker!?!?! What is it with Muslims and their vile hatred for dogs? If the world had to choose between Muslims and dogs, dogs would win by close to 100%. Even leftist would choose dogs over Muslims.

So a piece of shit Muslim (makes sense she is a Harvard Professor also) complains a service dog is on the plane and then lies and says she is allergic. She claimed to be so allergic that she would die if the dog was anywhere on the plane. She demanded in her Muslim superiority that they dog and the dog owner be removed from the plane.

The airline said fuck you Muslim asshole, they aren't getting booted to satisfy your Muslim superiority. They then said according to policy if a passenger indicates they have a medical condition making it a danger to fly, then they can't fly under the condition.

Boom take that Muslim bitch. Get off the plane. Miraculously her deadly allergies weren't an issue anymore and she refused to get off the plane. The Air Marshals then physically forced her off the plane.

WATCH: Woman Refuses to Leave Plane After Violating Safety Policy. Police Drag Her Off...

What airline was that? I want to patronize them in the future.

Let's be honest, you're not flying anywhere anytime soon. Too expensive for you.
I fly every week, you witless cockroach.

Jumping out of your lazy boy because you got excited over what you just saw on Hannity doesn't count.

Let's be honest, you're not flying anywhere anytime soon. Too expensive for you.

Oh, another one making claims about someone's financial situation compared to his yet has no proof of such a claim?

Oh now proof is important to you. That's funny.

You supporting your claim is. Apparently it's not important to you to back up what you say. Since you can't, my claim you're a liar has been proven.

Good job, gold medal for you sparky. Are you done now?

Nothing about muslim.

You're a racist and a liar.
What race is muslim?

Yes you do, you jumbo man, you...

stewards-air-france-640x427.jpeg

Oh, another one making claims about someone's financial situation compared to his yet has no proof of such a claim?

You supporting your claim is. Apparently it's not important to you to back up what you say. Since you can't, my claim you're a liar has been proven.

I was done when you made a claim you couldn't prove. Since you didn't back it up, there was really no need to address it. I did because I knew you'd squirm like a coward when expected to provide proof.

Jumping out of your lazy boy because you got excited over what you just saw on Hannity doesn't count.

Claiming things about others are meaningless unless you can prove what you say yet you continue to do it thinking your word amounts to more than shit in a n*gger's back yard.

I was done when you made a claim you couldn't prove. Since you didn't back it up, there was really no need to address it. I did because I knew you'd squirm like a coward when expected to provide proof.

Zzzzzzzz. How about now? Done yet? Just let me know so I can start paying attention again.

Claiming things about others are meaningless unless you can prove what you say yet you continue to do it thinking your word amounts to more than shit in a n*gger's back yard.

Cmon puss, if you're going to be a racist why pretend to censor yourself? Own who you are and type the full word out, who are you trying to kid?

Be proud, be racist.

These therapy pets are really getting out of hand. There needs to be two things happening: 1. If someone has a dangerous allergy, they need to be able to show some king of proof. If you have to have a therapy pet, you need proof of that from a doctor as well.

These therapy pets are really getting out of hand. There needs to be two things happening: 1. If someone has a dangerous allergy, they need to be able to show some king of proof. If you have to have a therapy pet, you need proof of that from a doctor as well.
I don't think the therapy pets would have been on the aircraft had the owner not shown proof. The 'allergy woman, however, had no proof.

How do you know she's Muslim?

Her identity was reported but I can't locate the link at the moment

Anila is a Hindu name

Her identity was reported but I can't locate the link at the moment

Anila is a Hindu name
Who cares! She's a brown third worlder.

Does any of this have anything to do with her religion?

I have a new law for LikkMiistan ( an Island I'm building). When a potential buyer comes for a lot I ask if they like dogs. If they say no ? I shoot them in the head and feed them to the crocs.

He doesn't. He just made that up because it makes it easier to dehumanize her.

Blow me fag! Her identity has been report.

Anila Daulatzai Video: Southwest Airlines Passenger Kicked Off Plane, 46, Is Islamic Women’s Studies Professor

Now don't you feel stupider than normal!

"Islamic studies professor" does not mean "Muslim".

You understand that, right?

Yea Muslims name, Muslim look, Muslim studies professor and hatred of dogs.

I gotta ask, are you retarded?

I agree it. Say this was a leftist were in charge there. They would have removed the family with the service dog, took the dog out back and shoot it and then apologize to the Muslim **** and move her to first class.

My parents have a Pomeranian and they travel with him all the time. They sat next to a women who said she had allergies and politely asked the stewardess if there was any place on the plane she could move to. The plane what booked. So they asked people in the back if there was any way they could switch and the people accommodated.

If you treat people with respect then you get respect back. This Muslim **** demanded they get booted from the plane and went nuts from the beginning.

Forum List

Back