Muslim beats the hell out of Omar and Talib the holocause deniers...see video

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Laura Ingraham guest: Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar have “Holocaust envy”

QANTA AHMED: They could be -- they could be, if they were pluralist Muslims, if they knew what was in the Koran, where we recognize Jews, where we recognize the sanctity of Moses, the holiness of the Torah -- but they're not.

They are using Islamist tactics to invert reality.

What they are seeking -- they have a grotesque Holocaust envy, and just hear me out on that. Islamists envy what they see as the special mark upon the Jewish people that is the membership of genocide. It's a terrible thing that befell the Jewish people, but Islamists envy it.

They want to take over and appear the most persecuted, the most victimized, the most disadvantaged while they deny the holocaust, while they deny the existence of Israel. This is why you are seeing this, there is nothing genuine about these politicians. I don't care whether they were Democrats or Republicans. The question is, where is the speaker of the House?

Where is the Speaker Pelosi to not just reprimand them and silence and marginalize them? That's what I'm upset about.

You mean like with a club or something?

Darn you for getting my hopes up like that. :laugh:

You mean like with a club or something?

Darn you for getting my hopes up like that. :laugh:
Yeah really, I thought some Muslim dispensed good old fashioned Islamic discipline on The Squad.

You mean like female genital mutilation? I doubt it, that pussy's probably already torn up from having sex with all those goats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back