Muslim Beat Up Over Tee Shirt

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Such a reaction to a tee shirt suggests far more than no sense of humor, don't you think?

Screen-Shot-2016-05-28-at-10.23.25-PM-550x547.png

An asylum seeker who jokingly wore a T-shirt saying ‘I’m Muslim, don’t panic’ was so savagely beaten by his fellow refugees that he had to be rushed to hospital.

The 23-year-old Iraqi had thought that his fellow Islamic asylum seekers would see the funny side, but instead they accused him of offending their religion and decided to teach him a painful lesson.

The man was attacked in the evening as he returned to his asylum seeker home in Berlin, Germany wearing the T-shirt which he had just bought.

He was allegedly confronted by three angry Muslims who ripped up the T-shirt and ran off after beating him.

Two of the alleged attackers, a 27-year-old from Syria and a 33-year-old from Lebanon, were later arrested on charges of aggravated GBH.
Police said a report would be prepared for prosecutors.

Iraqi Migrant Who Wore T-Shirt Saying ‘I’m Muslim, Don’t Panic’ Is Beaten By Three Other Muslims

Such a reaction to a tee shirt suggests far more than no sense of humor, don't you think?

Screen-Shot-2016-05-28-at-10.23.25-PM-550x547.png

An asylum seeker who jokingly wore a T-shirt saying ‘I’m Muslim, don’t panic’ was so savagely beaten by his fellow refugees that he had to be rushed to hospital.

The 23-year-old Iraqi had thought that his fellow Islamic asylum seekers would see the funny side, but instead they accused him of offending their religion and decided to teach him a painful lesson.

The man was attacked in the evening as he returned to his asylum seeker home in Berlin, Germany wearing the T-shirt which he had just bought.

He was allegedly confronted by three angry Muslims who ripped up the T-shirt and ran off after beating him.

Two of the alleged attackers, a 27-year-old from Syria and a 33-year-old from Lebanon, were later arrested on charges of aggravated GBH.
Police said a report would be prepared for prosecutors.

Iraqi Migrant Who Wore T-Shirt Saying ‘I’m Muslim, Don’t Panic’ Is Beaten By Three Other Muslims
what crazy nonsense.

looking at the title I assumed he got his ass kicked by some victim of muslim violence or just some pissed off people.

muslims can't get along with each other, how the hell can we expect them to get along with anyone outside of their group?

Forum List

Back