Muslim Basketball Player: National Anthem Like a Song of Slavery

Where the fuck does your subject say jack shit about religion Dumbass?

You'll be happy to know I came here with that on my clipboard from your last "yow eebil mooooooslims" thread. Because I knew you'd be posting BULLSHIT.

And what about what he actually did say? Oh noes, no comment huh.

/thread

You'll be happy to know I came here with that on my clipboard from your last "yow eebil mooooooslims" thread. Because I knew you'd be posting BULLSHIT.

/thread
Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul Jabbar) converted to Islam to avoid the draft, just like the coward Cassius Clay (Muhammed Ali). But at 7' 2" tall, the Army wouldn't have drafted his cowardly skinny ass. But you already knew this.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...............

My opinion is I don't give a damn about his opinion.........

How are we offended today..........

/thread
Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul Jabbar) converted to Islam to avoid the draft, just like the coward Cassius Clay (Muhammed Ali). But at 7' 2" tall, the Army wouldn't have drafted his cowardly skinny ass. But you already knew this.

Evidently Jabber is stupid as a stump also. He should have actually studied in college

/thread

I knew his name was Lew Alcindor. That's as far as I go. :eusa_snooty:
I know you have no link for any of that shit anyway.

That answers my question in ZERO way. The fact remains there is nothing --- zero --- bupkis ---- fuckall ---- in the article about religion. PERIOD.

Last edited:

/thread

That answers my question in ZERO way. The fact remains there is nothing --- zero --- bupkis ---- fuckall ---- in the article about religion. PERIOD.
The OP is about a Muslim BB player. Nitpicker.

/thread

He's a Muslim....derp

/thread

WRONG. The *title* is about that. With no basis.

But I already noted this. To no response, because none exists.

/thread

He's a Muslim....derp

That has WHAT to do with anything anywhere of any nature at all in the story?

Exactly. Don't act stupid.

/thread

You're looking more ridiculous than usual

Jabbar is a Muslim.

/thread

You're gonna give yourself an ulcer and bleeding hemorrhoids, Pogo.

/thread

He's a Muslim....derp

The OP pointed out he's a Muslim.

Good grief shut the fuck up and stop trying to derail the thread

/thread

He's a Muslim....derp

The OP pointed out he's a Muslim.

Good grief shut the fuck up and stop trying to derail the thread

Tell that to the OP who wrote the title.

Oh wait, that's right ------------------ I already did.

You're welcome.

/thread

You're looking more ridiculous than usual

Jabbar is a Muslim.

And that has WHAT to do with the story, the article or anything at all he said?

Can't answer the question? You skeered?

OK so it's beyond your pay grade. Here's what's going on. The OP posted a thread about butthurt, injecting "Mooooooooooooooooooslim" in there to try to bias it and more importantly to obscure Abdul-Jabbar's points, which you'll notice have been shut out completely.

THAT is what he's doing with this fake thread. Understand now?

Last edited:
So wasn't it his Muslim brethren who sold all those Africans into slavery a few hundred years ago?

I'm just sayin'.

Forum List

Back