Muslim attitudes towards Jews

some people are very happy drunks For a pleasant evening ----find an elderly Irish man or woman------of
a pleasant nature-------provide whiskey and sit back
for entertaining ELOQUENCE In the past----a friend of
mine always had a new years celebration------the Irish Lady
who was one of the customary guests-----could be fueled up by a mere three drinks

Not many things more depraved than a drunken Israeli..when the Irish get drunk they recite poetry

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALiyDNwgUGY]Drunken Israeli Settler Threatens Film Crew - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvRXAEJM1wI]Fuck You I'm Drunk (Irish Drinking Song) - Bondo - YouTube[/ame]

The ridiculous Malaysian obsession with Jews

OCT 24 ? Malaysians are a funny lot. In Selangor it’s easier to find someone who knows more about Israel’s political situation than that of Sabah or Sarawak’s. Last I checked, Israel is much farther away than East Malaysia.

Just last year, I walked into a local bookstore at Great Eastern Mall to find a special display dedicated to Adolf Hitler’s “Mein Kampf”, his biographies and Henry Ford’s “The International Jew”.

Dear Adolf Hitler admirers, please look at yourself in the mirror. Is your hair the colour of gold? Your eyes as blue as the Barisan Nasional flag? Your skin, a prone-to-burning Caucasian white? If you can answer “Yes” to all those questions, feel free to continue your private “Heil, Mein Fuehrer” chants with the other White Power activists.

Otherwise, what is wrong with you people?

Adolf Hitler was many things but he was no paragon of virtue. He was, instead, one of the most rabid anti-Semites of all time.

Anyone who hero worships a person who champions genocide clearly needs his morals examined.

I’ve read Malay blogs extolling Hitler as someone who supposedly respected Islam; after all, he did conscript Muslim soldiers as his troops.

Would those bloggers still be Hitler fans if they knew that Hitler despised Arabs as much as he did any inferior race? He referred to Arabs as “lacquered half-apes who ought to be whipped.” And before you start a mob to protest outside my house, Hitler said that. Not me.

Unscientific Malaysia had a good article about how Muslims admire Hitler more than he did them. One commenter missed the point of the whole article, saying instead: “I couldnt (sic) careless. He shoulda wiped those fags off the face of the planet. Pro-Muslims or not, the guy was one of the greatest men in all of history.”

Again with the Hitler worship.

I suppose it’s easier to blame the Jews, the Chinese, the West, rather than admit that we haven’t gotten very far as a nation because we can’t acknowledge our own mediocrity.

Japan didn’t start out a centre of innovation. When the United States declared independence from the Crown, the rest of the world had no inkling it would become the economic superpower it is today.

All countries had to start somewhere, as do we. As a nation, Malaysia is a comparatively young one. We have potential but we have a long way to go before we could rank among world leaders in any respect.

But we’re never going to move ahead if we spend our time standing on our little soapboxes yelling about how “the other” is bringing us down.

We seem to care a whole lot about Israel when Israel likely doesn’t care about us. To them, we are but insignificant gnats.

There’s nothing wrong with aspiring to greatness. But we’re never going to get there by making excuses and creating bogeymen.

So quit blaming the Jews and take a little more responsibility for who we are and where we are as a nation.

By Erna Mahyuni
The Malaysian Insider
24 October 2012
The ridiculous Malaysian obsession with Jews

Malaysia's obsession with Jews, love affair with Hitler
OCT 29 2012
Often, in the aftermath of antisemitic attacks on Jewish communities, hateful and apologetic claims are somtimes made that the victim was in fact the instigator of hatred and provoked the attackers. "They brought that upon themselves...
In her op-ed Mahyuni refers to a chain letter "historically proving" that Hitler was an admirer of Islam (see translation in 'My tribute to the great man, Adolf Hitler,' 25/07/2010 - unmsia.com/2010/07/my-tribute-to-the-great-man-adolf-hitler/), which was widely circulated in Malaysia through email, Facebook and blogs. The letter, originally in Arabic and translated to Malay (and then English), argues that the crimes of Nazism are just a part of greater crimes carried out by other nations:

"Well, the British had done even worse things than them [the Nazis]. The Emperor of Japan during the their Imperial period were the same. But why is the world punishing Hitler, and even insults the name of Nazi as if Nazis still exist today? Meanwhile, they overlook what the British did to the Scots, the Japanese to the world and South African's [sic] apartheid?"
Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council | Malaysia's obsession with Jews, love affair with Hitler

EOTS posts up another PALLYWOOD production----got a name on that kid dressed up to look like a jewish stereotype
-----bad news----his name is christopher muhummad

some people are very happy drunks For a pleasant evening ----find an elderly Irish man or woman------of
who was one of the customary guests-----could be fueled up by a mere three drinks

fookin' racist jew.

ah, we're a quant people, friendly when we're tipplin' the poteen, sure and begorrah.

fookin' racist jew.

ah, we're a quant people, friendly when we're tipplin' the poteen, sure and begorrah.

Fookin racist irish catholic pig----- there are other stories I grew up in a town that harbored lots of Irish people------in fact the town had its own "catholic school" which seemed to have nuns who -----unlike my mother---seemed to teach little girls that it is ok to throw rocks---------some of those little girls had chronically inebriated mothers

a little girl angry enough to throw rocks at people she does not know---is ANGRY about something and probably not drunk

some people are very happy drunks for a pleasant evening ----find an elderly irish man or woman------of
for entertaining eloquence in the past----a friend of
mine always had a new years celebration------the irish lady

fookin' racist jew.

Ah, we're a quant people, friendly when we're tipplin' the poteen, sure and begorrah.

fookin racist irish catholic pig----- there are other stories i grew up in a town that harbored lots of irish people------in fact the town had its own "catholic school" which seemed to have nuns who -----unlike my mother---seemed to teach little girls that it is ok to throw rocks---------some of those little girls had chronically inebriated mothers

a little girl angry enough to throw rocks at people she does not know---is angry about something and probably not drunk

blah blah blah what ???

not many things more depraved than a drunken israeli..when the irish get drunk they recite poetry

drunken israeli settler threatens film crew - youtube

fuck you i'm drunk (irish drinking song) - bondo - youtube
are you getting desperate, eots? This video with the boys has been shown by many anti-semites/anti-israel posters in the past so many times that it is obvious that those like you have so little in their so-called arsenal.

shut up racist filth pig dog breath...lol

Not many things more depraved than a drunken Israeli..when the Irish get drunk they recite poetry

Drunken Israeli Settler Threatens Film Crew - YouTube

Fuck You I'm Drunk (Irish Drinking Song) - Bondo - YouTube
Are you getting desperate, eots? This video with the boys has been shown by many anti-Semites/anti-Israel posters in the past so many times that it is obvious that those like you have so little in their so-called arsenal.
wetsu...i looked it up

it says: ..........we eat all this shit up

well at least you said we

so you eat shit and post it all here

for once, the truth

Last edited:

Drunken Israeli Settler Threatens Film Crew - YouTube

Fuck You I'm Drunk (Irish Drinking Song) - Bondo - YouTube
Are you getting desperate, eots? This video with the boys has been shown by many anti-Semites/anti-Israel posters in the past so many times that it is obvious that those like you have so little in their so-called arsenal.
wetsu...i looked it up

it says: ..........we eat all this shit up

well at least you said we

so you eat shit and post it all here

for once, the truth
Looks like they wind the Zombie Robot up real early in England, shove a new tape in her, and she continues with her "shit." I wonder if a burqa is thrown over that body to hide the metal she is made of.

Forum List

Back