Muslim armed with Ar-15 foiled.....now was he mentally ill or what?

obamakissingsaudiking.jpg

1. He is not a U.S. citizen so he is not granted the right to carry or own a firearm in this country seeing he is illegally here.

2. From what you have posted it is safe to say he was stopped before an act of terrorism.

3. The question now is how did he obtain the firearm?

Was it through straw purchase?

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Was it illegally sold to him?

Finally:

As you try to play this off as how the White Society will not treat him equally to a white what you fail to understand is the individual is not a citizen and is illegally here.

If he were a citizen then you have an argument but seeing he is not, well he does not deserve anything except possible prison time back in his country of origin.
Why is it "safe" to say this yuck is a terrorist? Did we call Cruz a terrorist? She's got a point, Bruce. It sounds like this guy is a hothead with a bunch of guns and he didn't DO anything or even have his guns taken away during that incident at the hotel. It was a Shoot Out at the OK Corral with a customer over a tire that got the guy in trouble. I'm glad he's on his way back to Saudi, though.
He did DO something

He was in violation of our immigration laws
He was in violation of our gun laws

ergo he committed at least those 2 crimes
Oh, I know and I'm damned glad he's gotten caught. What I meant was, he didn't SHOOT anyone at the Women's March or anyone else with his "tricked out" gun and he didn't do anything "terrorist-like."

What is the argument about? Is the radical left angry that a Muslem was arrested? Maybe he is mentally ill or maybe he is a card carrying jihadist or a little of both. Would one more gun law have prevented an illegal alien from obtaining a firearm when he already violated half a dozen?

1. He is not a U.S. citizen so he is not granted the right to carry or own a firearm in this country seeing he is illegally here.

2. From what you have posted it is safe to say he was stopped before an act of terrorism.

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Finally:

As you try to play this off as how the White Society will not treat him equally to a white what you fail to understand is the individual is not a citizen and is illegally here.

If he were a citizen then you have an argument but seeing he is not, well he does not deserve anything except possible prison time back in his country of origin.
Why is it "safe" to say this yuck is a terrorist? Did we call Cruz a terrorist? She's got a point, Bruce. It sounds like this guy is a hothead with a bunch of guns and he didn't DO anything or even have his guns taken away during that incident at the hotel. It was a Shoot Out at the OK Corral with a customer over a tire that got the guy in trouble. I'm glad he's on his way back to Saudi, though.
He did DO something

Oh, I know and I'm damned glad he's gotten caught. What I meant was, he didn't SHOOT anyone at the Women's March or anyone else with his "tricked out" gun and he didn't do anything "terrorist-like."

It depends if he was planning some sort of attack and if so then yes he is a terrorist that was busted before the carnage.

Also he had no right to own or posses those firearms seeing he was illegally here.

Now as I said Cruz, McVeigh and Boston Bombers are or were terrorists to me. Aurora shooter and Arizona shooters terrorists. San Bernardino shooter terrorists.

So if shown he ( the individual in the OP ) had intent to commit an act against those people, then yes terrorist.

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Finally:

Of course he didn’t do anything - you approve of people being in the US and of posessing weapons illegally. I see, but I think that’s two violations of US law right there. Lol.

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Finally:

He did DO something

Umm ....because he was stopped. LE are supposed to stop them before they blow you into tiny little pieces. Why so sad?

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Finally:

1. Cruz is a terrorist to me.

2. Cruz to my knowledge is a U.S. citizen that could legally obtain a firearm at the time.

3. The person in the OP is not a U.S. citizen and is not allow to own a firearm seeing he was illegally here!

Do you see the difference?
Sure I do. Maybe I misunderstood; I thought OP was saying this guy is Muslim so he's going to be labeled a "terrorist." When it's a white guy, it's mental illness.

Man Had ‘AR-15-Styled Rifle,’ Bump Stock Outside Indianapolis Hotel Before Women’s March: Report
Ahmed Alaklouk, 22, faces a federal gun charge for possessing a weapon while living in the U.S. illegally.
5aa672e9200000d30ceb1616.jpeg

Can't wait for the spin on this one....best of both worlds...illegal and a muslim....Trump has hit a true trifecta in this shit......I just hope we get him the mental help he needs like we do all the white boys that shoot up mf's....before he ship his ass back to Trump country, Saudi Arabia!!
Link please.

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Finally:

He did DO something

Umm ....because he was stopped. LE are supposed to stop them before they blow you into tiny little pieces. Why so sad?
Very pleased, in fact, he's going home. What makes you think I'm sad?

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Finally:

He did DO something

Not necessarily - for a while anyway :

If convicted of the state charges, Alaklouk could face up to 16 years in state prison for each of two felony counts; up to six years each for two other counts; and up to 2 1/2 years for the fifth felony count.

If convicted of the federal gun crime, Alaklouk could face up to 10 years in federal prison.

Man had rifle with scope and bump stock outside downtown Indy hotel on day of Women's March

He did DO something

If convicted of the state charges, Alaklouk could face up to 16 years in state prison for each of two felony counts; up to six years each for two other counts; and up to 2 1/2 years for the fifth felony count.

If convicted of the federal gun crime, Alaklouk could face up to 10 years in federal prison.

Man had rifle with scope and bump stock outside downtown Indy hotel on day of Women's March
Too bad we couldn't get our "friends" the Saudis to put him in prison on their dime. But he did the crime here, so I suppose that wouldn't be reasonable.

He did DO something

Too bad we couldn't get our "friends" the Saudis to put him in prison on their dime. But he did the crime here, so I suppose that wouldn't be reasonable.
You’d have to make sure you wouldn’t let him stroll back in first too.

Why did he have to be identified as a Muslim when he could have been called a male person? That's just so racist

Forum List

Back