Muslim armed with Ar-15 foiled.....now was he mentally ill or what?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Man Had ‘AR-15-Styled Rifle,’ Bump Stock Outside Indianapolis Hotel Before Women’s March: Report
Ahmed Alaklouk, 22, faces a federal gun charge for possessing a weapon while living in the U.S. illegally.
5aa672e9200000d30ceb1616.jpeg

Can't wait for the spin on this one....best of both worlds...illegal and a muslim....Trump has hit a true trifecta in this shit......I just hope we get him the mental help he needs like we do all the white boys that shoot up mf's....before he ship his ass back to Trump country, Saudi Arabia!!

1. He is not a U.S. citizen so he is not granted the right to carry or own a firearm in this country seeing he is illegally here.

2. From what you have posted it is safe to say he was stopped before an act of terrorism.

3. The question now is how did he obtain the firearm?

Was it through straw purchase?

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Was it illegally sold to him?

Finally:

As you try to play this off as how the White Society will not treat him equally to a white what you fail to understand is the individual is not a citizen and is illegally here.

If he were a citizen then you have an argument but seeing he is not, well he does not deserve anything except possible prison time back in his country of origin.

• Banned
why is Saudi Arabia trump country?.....
Dare you ask
Trump gets royal welcome during 'tremendous' Saudi Arabia visit
They may not eat pork, but they sure as hell know when a feast of fat meat is in their mist!!
trumpsalmansaudi_052017getty.jpg

If one looks at a map of the locations of all the Islamic terrorist attacks throughout Europe, it will be noted that there are NONE in Poland. The reason for this is that the Poles made it clear that they didn't want Muslims in their nation and thus keep them out. Ahmed Alaklouk, was most likely going to commit a terrorist act, yet the left wants Muslims to freely flow into the US, as they consider our citizens deaths at the hands of Muslim terrorists to be acceptable as a demonstration of our compassion towards Islam. One has to ask the left, what specific number of dead Americans is acceptable in allowing Muslims into the US? For allowing in more Muslims will only up the casualty figure exponentially, as eventually they will get their hands on weapons illegally, as this individual did, to commit their violent crimes.
All, I repeat, all, immigration should be ended across the board. The US isn't a vast wilderness anymore and thus needs no more people streaming in.

Laws don't stop criminals or those with criminal intent from getting guns. Proof positive in the OP. Laws don't stop shootings...people with guns do. Proof positive in the OP.

Had the FBI and the Broward County Sheriff been on top of shit, they would have stopped the Florida shooting too...how many "Cruz is going to shoot up a school" tips did they need?

1. He is not a U.S. citizen so he is not granted the right to carry or own a firearm in this country seeing he is illegally here.

2. From what you have posted it is safe to say he was stopped before an act of terrorism.

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Finally:

As you try to play this off as how the White Society will not treat him equally to a white what you fail to understand is the individual is not a citizen and is illegally here.

If he were a citizen then you have an argument but seeing he is not, well he does not deserve anything except possible prison time back in his country of origin.
Why is it "safe" to say this yuck is a terrorist? Did we call Cruz a terrorist? She's got a point, Bruce. It sounds like this guy is a hothead with a bunch of guns and he didn't DO anything or even have his guns taken away during that incident at the hotel. It was a Shoot Out at the OK Corral with a customer over a tire that got the guy in trouble. I'm glad he's on his way back to Saudi, though.

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Finally:

Why is it "safe" to say this yuck is a terrorist? Did we call Cruz a terrorist? She's got a point, Bruce. It sounds like this guy is a hothead with a bunch of guns and he didn't DO anything or even have his guns taken away during that incident at the hotel. It was a Shoot Out at the OK Corral with a customer over a tire that got the guy in trouble. I'm glad he's on his way back to Saudi, though.
He did DO something

He was in violation of our immigration laws
He was in violation of our gun laws

ergo he committed at least those 2 crimes

Laws don't stop criminals or those with criminal intent from getting guns. Proof positive in the OP. Laws don't stop shootings...people with guns do. Proof positive in the OP.

Had the FBI and the Broward County Sheriff been on top of shit, they would have stopped the Florida shooting too...how many "Cruz is going to shoot up a school" tips did they need?

Just one more tips and law might have done nothing...

What law stopped him from getting that AR and bump stock?

Well if they can pass another one, well it would work, right and if not pass another one...

why is Saudi Arabia trump country?.....
Dare you ask
Trump gets royal welcome during 'tremendous' Saudi Arabia visit
They may not eat pork, but they sure as hell know when a feast of fat meat is in their mist!!
trumpsalmansaudi_052017getty.jpg
yea i had to ask....because obama and bush got nice welcomes too....matter of fact so did clinton back when....
Was thier faces splattered all over buildings? Just askin
i dont know,the only pictures i saw was obamas ass when he was bowing to the king and the only picture of bush i saw was he and the king holding hands....

Was it given to him?

Was it stolen?

Finally:

1. Cruz is a terrorist to me.

2. Cruz to my knowledge is a U.S. citizen that could legally obtain a firearm at the time.

3. The person in the OP is not a U.S. citizen and is not allow to own a firearm seeing he was illegally here!

Do you see the difference?

Man Had ‘AR-15-Styled Rifle,’ Bump Stock Outside Indianapolis Hotel Before Women’s March: Report
Ahmed Alaklouk, 22, faces a federal gun charge for possessing a weapon while living in the U.S. illegally.
5aa672e9200000d30ceb1616.jpeg

Can't wait for the spin on this one....best of both worlds...illegal and a muslim....Trump has hit a true trifecta in this shit......I just hope we get him the mental help he needs like we do all the white boys that shoot up mf's....before he ship his ass back to Trump country, Saudi Arabia!!
Muslims live for violence

Forum List

Back