Muslim American Society: Official Response to the Death of Osama bin Laden

This specter of Osama bin Laden has been like an albatross around the necks of Muslim Americans for almost 10 years.

Now that the United States as finally got its revenge

I hope that the American public will start to view Muslim Americans as loyal and patriotic citizens and not the enemy.

That would require the media to stop pointing out the small group of racists, and covering them as if they are main stream.

:eusa_shhh:Unfortunately when we do issue press releases on related subjects they never see the light of day.

I remember approximately 3 years ago when we completed the construction of our mosque and invited the media to the open house. Over 3000 Muslims came carrying American flags and we paraded around one city block denouncing terrorism and showing our loyalty to America.

On that same day on the other side of town. There was a gay pride parade.

The gay pride parade was all over the front page of the two newspapers with pictures.

And our pro America parade and demonstration was given a small paragraph on page 22

:eusa_shhh:Unfortunately when we do issue press releases on related subjects they never see the light of day.

I remember approximately 3 years ago when we completed the construction of our mosque and invited the media to the open house. Over 3000 Muslims came carrying American flags and we paraded around one city block denouncing terrorism and showing our loyalty to America.

On that same day on the other side of town. There was a gay pride parade.

The gay pride parade was all over the front page of the two newspapers with pictures.

And our pro America parade and demonstration was given a small paragraph on page 22

It would get a lot more coverage right now.

J
Why do they only send this out to "members?"

Why doesn't the MAS get out in the PUBLIC and make these comments.

Might help squelch some hate...

Just sayin'
That is a good question.

The person who wrote this is a good personal friend of mine that I see most everyday.

I will forward your suggestion to him.

Thanks

I liked the pictures of the Muslims in Dearborn out celebrating waving American flags, it lets non Muslims see where they stand.

9539471-large.jpg

179141800-01230407.jpg

bilde

Kinda like those Mexican invaders that wave the American flag in the Latino Invasion of America rallies on May 1st.

Boy, what a coincidence. May 1st that is.

I would take a Muslim over a Mexican anyday.

Forum List

Back