Muslim American Patriots

I hope there is some media investigation-follow up on the donations that this fund recieves. I will be very interested to see where each and every dollar goes. I hope that it all goes to the families of victims and none of it finds its way into protect-the-poor-victimized-Muslim funds.

Here is an example of American Muslims! America patriots!

Muslim Group Starts Fund for Fort Hood Victims' Families - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

PLAINFIELD, Ind. — An American Muslim group says it has established a fund to benefit the families of victims in the Fort Hood shootings.

The Islamic Society of North America announced Monday that it's collaborating with other Muslim organizations and interfaith groups to collect donations to help the families.

The attack Thursday at the Texas military base killed 13 people and injured 29 others. Authorities say the shooting was done by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist who is a Muslim.

ISNA Admits Hamas Ties :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Hamas has bigger ambitions than eliminating the “Zionist entity.” The organization seeks nothing less than a unified Arab state under a regime of God.

Dimensions of Time and Space of the Hamas

Article Five

As the Movement adopts Islam as its way of life, its time dimension extends back as far as the birth of the Islamic Message and of the Righteous Ancestor. Its ultimate goal is Islam, the Prophet its model, the Qur'an its Constitution. Its special dimension extends wherever on earth there are Muslims, who adopt Islam as their way of life; thus, it penetrates to the deepest reaches of the land and to the highest spheres of Heavens.

The Slogan of the Hamas

Article Eight

Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur'an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.

Hamas Charter

Well Nidal is an American Muslim and in the end his religion meant more to him than being an American.

Hope these folks are on the up and up and are sincere. It would be a good thing.

kareem.jpg

I apologize if this does not show up, but the point is this Maj. who may have had connections to these terrorist scum do not represent the men and women in the US Military all of them regardless of of their heritage or beliefs. While he himself may have been led down the path to perform a radical act and should meet the same fate his heartless act rendered to his victims , the young men and women who serve are not him so let's not all condemn them just yet.

kareem.jpg

I apologize if this does not show up, but the point is this Maj. who may have had connections to these terrorist scum do not represent the men and women in the US Military all of them regardless of of their heritage or beliefs. While he himself may have been led down the path to perform a radical act and should meet the same fate his heartless act rendered to his victims , the young men and women who serve are not him so let's not all condemn them just yet.

lima charlie

Forum List

Back