Muslim American Patriots

But keep on pushing them to the periphery. Isolate them. Question everything they do and say. Harass them. Insult them. Call for them to be ostracized or even deported. Make it crystal clear to them that no matter what they do, they will be rejected and never fit into American society.

Then when they say 'fuck it' and turn on us *real* Americans, you can screech, "See! I was right!"

Try and remember, a religious belief is not like being part of a race. Your religious beliefs is a choice. They don't have to stay Muslim any more than I have to stay Christian, Jewish, Pagan, or anything else. If they think they have to, that's pure ignorance. If people are giving them a hard time it's because they have let their religion be highjacked but a bunch of thugs and they aren't doing anything about it. If the Pope decided to declare war on Albania and said every good Catholic should kill Albanains, do you think I'd stay in the Catholic church? Hell no, I'd tell them they are out of their freaking minds and become Baptist of something. Muslims should be shouting down these people the loudest but they aren't. Why do you think Osama is still running loose? Instead, they say we should understand them better. BS!!!

So your answer is that they should abandon their faith?

I am Christian. I wouldn't turn my back on what I believe simply to appease bigots. I don't expect anyone else to either.

What a silly proposition.

If true, it is a positive step and frankly, LONG overdue.

Why wouldn't it be true, and how could they have started a fund earlier?

9-11. Good starting place. much earlier.

I did not know that the Church (or whatever Christian sect the homicidal fuckwads belonged to) apologized to the doctors killed or attacked by crazy anti-abortion fuctards.

When was that? Maybe you could provide a link as well.

I would like nothing more than to believe this is true, but I'll believe it when I see real active involvement in the condemnation and assistance in ridding the world of these extremists. When decent Muslims start standing up and loudly denouncing these Imam's, who spout their hatred and bigotry, and show that there really is a difference and solid split between them, then I'll believe. Otherwise, I'll remain suspicious.

There have been many decent Muslims (as you say) denouncing the extremists in their religion.

I have actually posted a bunch of links of such denunciations and critiques on this board before ... many months ago and as I'm on my way to bed, I will let you do the work.

But keep on pushing them to the periphery. Isolate them. Question everything they do and say. Harass them. Insult them. Call for them to be ostracized or even deported. Make it crystal clear to them that no matter what they do, they will be rejected and never fit into American society.

Then when they say 'fuck it' and turn on us *real* Americans, you can screech, "See! I was right!"

Try and remember, a religious belief is not like being part of a race. Your religious beliefs is a choice. They don't have to stay Muslim any more than I have to stay Christian, Jewish, Pagan, or anything else. If they think they have to, that's pure ignorance. If people are giving them a hard time it's because they have let their religion be highjacked but a bunch of thugs and they aren't doing anything about it. If the Pope decided to declare war on Albania and said every good Catholic should kill Albanains, do you think I'd stay in the Catholic church? Hell no, I'd tell them they are out of their freaking minds and become Baptist of something. Muslims should be shouting down these people the loudest but they aren't. Why do you think Osama is still running loose? Instead, they say we should understand them better. BS!!!

Religion is a personal affair. It is a relationship between a person and their diety of choice. Therefore if I'm a muslim and I worship in a mosque I no more responsable for something someone who worships at the same mosque did then anyone else. Religion is a personal and private matter that the government has no business dealing with or in, neither do you. Most muslims couldn't give a damn about you or what you believe. They have a right to worship how they please without interference and without being associate with people who chose to follow their own personal decision to commit violent acts in the name of their own concept of "god". Personal responsability. Get it?

You can think they are sincere. I think its a ruse.

I think its a very positive step and I do think its sincere !

Usually if a group is insincere they make a speech and call it a day!

What I see here is Americans helping Americans!

I do as well, and I'm glad to see it.
I think Muslims getting active in society, and speaking out against the bullshit, will go a long way towards helping us all.
We need to welcome the contributions of honest hard working Muslims, and there's lots of 'em out there.

You can think they are sincere. I think its a ruse.
I think Muslims getting active in society, and speaking out against the bullshit, will go a long way towards helping us all.
We need to welcome the contributions of honest hard working Muslims, and there's lots of 'em out there.

Lets see...

they take time out from "honor killings" and donating to terrorist organizations to publicly do a good deed, while probably secretly celebrating the terror attack. Like they celebrated 9/11 at Giants Stadium. Muslims are playing Americans for suckers and the gullible simpletons just don't get it.

Maybe they don't know that everything they eat has some bacon bits in it?

Lets see...

they take time out from "honor killings" and donating to terrorist organizations to publicly do a good deed, while probably secretly celebrating the terror attack. Like they celebrated 9/11 at Giants Stadium. Muslims are playing Americans for suckers and the gullible simpletons just don't get it.

Hey, if you want to think they're all like that, then go ahead, I don't give a fuck what you do.
I became friends with a Muslim from Iran about 30yrs ago at school, and through him many of his friends and family. All but a couple are fantastic people that contribute greatly to this country. I only wish ALL Americans were as responsible as these people I've met over the years. Maybe it's just my experience and the rest are in fact terrorists, I don't know.

Lets see...
they take time out from "honor killings" and donating to terrorist organizations to publicly do a good deed, while probably secretly celebrating the terror attack. Like they celebrated 9/11 at Giants Stadium. Muslims are playing Americans for suckers and the gullible simpletons just don't get it. Maybe they don't know that everything they eat has some bacon bits in it?

Hey, if you want to think they're all like that, then go ahead, I don't give a fuck what you do.
I became friends with a Muslim from Iran about 30yrs ago at school, and through him many of his friends and family. All but a couple are fantastic people that contribute greatly to this country. I only wish ALL Americans were as responsible as these people I've met over the years. Maybe it's just my experience and the rest are in fact terrorists, I don't know.

I'm sure there are a lot of sincere muslim-Americans. The problem is that even if only 0.50% are terrorist-sympathizers thats about 25,000 bad muslims, so IMHO we can't trust them without some type of process.
I'm also not a big fan of these guys' "honor killings" and their other backward voodoo beliefs.

Lets see...
they take time out from "honor killings" and donating to terrorist organizations to publicly do a good deed, while probably secretly celebrating the terror attack. Like they celebrated 9/11 at Giants Stadium. Muslims are playing Americans for suckers and the gullible simpletons just don't get it. Maybe they don't know that everything they eat has some bacon bits in it?

I'm sure there are a lot of sincere muslim-Americans. The problem is that even if only 0.50% are terrorist-sympathizers thats about 25,000 bad muslims, so IMHO we can't trust them without some type of process.
I'm also not a big fan of these guys' "honor killings" and their other backward voodoo beliefs.

If, then, (using your 0.50% figure), 99.5% of Muslims are "good", why do you find it so difficult to believe this fund for the victims families is anything less than honorable?

Just noticing that my 'concession' to the rationale of Neser Boha was ignored. Speaks volumes or he's tone deaf.

I did not know that the Church (or whatever Christian sect the homicidal fuckwads belonged to) apologized to the doctors killed or attacked by crazy anti-abortion fuctards.

Oh PLEASE! The Church says abortion is wrong, but it doesn't say go kill abortion doctors!

You libtards always come out whenever a Muslim kills in the name of Allah, that Christians kill abortions doctors.

I bet Hasan killed more people in the name of Allah, then American Christians have killed abortions doctors ever or at least in the last 100 years! Great example!

Last edited:
Here is an example of American Muslims! America patriots!

Muslim Group Starts Fund for Fort Hood Victims' Families - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

PLAINFIELD, Ind. — An American Muslim group says it has established a fund to benefit the families of victims in the Fort Hood shootings.

The Islamic Society of North America announced Monday that it's collaborating with other Muslim organizations and interfaith groups to collect donations to help the families.

The attack Thursday at the Texas military base killed 13 people and injured 29 others. Authorities say the shooting was done by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist who is a Muslim.

I think that is a great idea ... a great move. They are performing ... what is called ... a diplomatic move and thumbs up for them!

I just wish they didn't have to feel the need/reason to do so. It is so extremely sad that a few radical individuals are literally fucking it up for everyone else ... including moderate Muslims.

What a sad state of affairs.

WRONG libtard! This is not Muslims, doing what they feel they need to! This is American Patriots that happen to be Muslims helping out other Americans because they are discussed that a member of their faith perverted their religion and they want to help the victims!

Lets see...

If Iranians have shown us anything after the Alamdouchebag sham elections, the Persians what freedom from tyranny and are against the radical ideology! Too bad Perham isn't here anymore he was a good example of that type of Iranian!

Oh PLEASE! The Church says abortion is wrong, but it doesn't say go kill abortion doctors!

You libtards always come out whenever a Muslim kills in the name of Allah, that Christians kill abortions doctors.

I bet Hasan killed more people in the name of Allah, then American Christians have killed abortions doctors ever or at least in the last 100 years! Great example!

The point of the post went 'zooooom' over your head ...

Here is an example of American Muslims! America patriots!

I think that is a great idea ... a great move. They are performing ... what is called ... a diplomatic move and thumbs up for them!

I just wish they didn't have to feel the need/reason to do so. It is so extremely sad that a few radical individuals are literally fucking it up for everyone else ... including moderate Muslims.

What a sad state of affairs.

WRONG libtard! This is not Muslims, doing what they feel they need to! This is American Patriots that happen to be Muslims helping out other Americans because they are discussed that a member of their faith perverted their religion and they want to help the victims!

That's funny ... you say I'm "WRONG", yet you follow it by agreeing with me. Weird. Maybe it's because you ... missed the point of my post ... again.

I see a pattern.

The point of the post went 'zooooom' over your head ...

he's not particularly bright.

The post had no point. Killing abortionists has ZERO to do with muslims pretending to be Americans so that they could kill Americans. Only a complete moron would trust a muslim.

Check out the other thread with muslims praising the mass murder at Ft. Hood.

If true, it is a positive step and frankly, LONG overdue.

If one were to compile a factual timeline for this question, then honestly if would have been long before 9/11, a very longtime before it.

As this is a good thing and as we should know and understand that this was not the act of a religion, but, the act from the fanatical arm of a religion, we should also understand and accept if they wanted to be really proactive, they would have been turning in their own and it should have started a long, long time ago!

A good gesture, of course and I thank them, but, lets keep it real here!

Mike

Forum List

Back