Muslim American Patriots

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Here is an example of American Muslims! America patriots!

Muslim Group Starts Fund for Fort Hood Victims' Families - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

PLAINFIELD, Ind. — An American Muslim group says it has established a fund to benefit the families of victims in the Fort Hood shootings.

The Islamic Society of North America announced Monday that it's collaborating with other Muslim organizations and interfaith groups to collect donations to help the families.

The attack Thursday at the Texas military base killed 13 people and injured 29 others. Authorities say the shooting was done by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist who is a Muslim.

I think there are plenty of Muslims that would give for the cause. Might some do it to deflect criticism? Possibly. Is it necessary? I don't think so. Those that 'hate' Muslims will not change because of a fundraiser. Those that are willing to assume innocence until proven otherwise, don't need 'proof' of caring.

Now why would there be skeptics? The radicals. There's this today:

Radical Imam's Web Site Praises Hasan - CBS News

Radical Imam's Web Site Praises Hasan
Spiritual Leader at Mosques Where 9/11 Hijackers Worshipped Honors Fort Hood Suspect on Web Site

(AP) The personal Web site for a radical American imam living in Yemen who had contact with two 9/11 hijackers is praising alleged Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan as a hero.

The posting Monday on the Web site for Anwar al Awlaki, who was a spiritual leader at two mosques where three 9/11 hijackers worshipped, said American Muslims who condemned the attacks on the Texas military base last week are hypocrites who have committed treason against their religion.

Two U.S. intelligence officials told The Associated Press the Web site was Al Awlaki's. They spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence collection.

Anwar said the only way a Muslim can justify serving in the U.S. military is if he intends to "follow in the footsteps of men like Nidal."

Of course that is one man's opinion.

You can think they are sincere. I think its a ruse.

Hilarious.

People like you bitch and moan that Muslims, particularly American Muslims, don't condemn these attacks. When it's pointed out that they do, you all bitch and moan that it's not enough. So when they take it a step further and provide assistance the victims of these attacks, you all claim they aren't sincere and there must be an ulterior motive. Then you wonder why Muslims in America don't simply assimilate into our society.

Priceless.

But keep on pushing them to the periphery. Isolate them. Question everything they do and say. Harass them. Insult them. Call for them to be ostracized or even deported. Make it crystal clear to them that no matter what they do, they will be rejected and never fit into American society.

Then when they say 'fuck it' and turn on us *real* Americans, you can screech, "See! I was right!"

I would like nothing more than to believe this is true, but I'll believe it when I see real active involvement in the condemnation and assistance in ridding the world of these extremists. When decent Muslims start standing up and loudly denouncing these Imam's, who spout their hatred and bigotry, and show that there really is a difference and solid split between them, then I'll believe. Otherwise, I'll remain suspicious.

Damn. I guess now we can't stone them in the streets and hang them from trees, huh?:cuckoo:

Nice move. Completely unneccesary though. Where's the "real patriotic anglo-saxon American fund" for them? I'd like to see it. I'd also like to see how many "real" Americans are donating a damn thing to the people that lost their lives in Fort Hood. I guess because they don't pray five times a day and they eat pork they feel like they don't need to give anything. Damn shame.

You can think they are sincere. I think its a ruse.

OF COURSE IT IS! You of all people would know the answer to my question... where's the "real American" donation fund... the one that only excepts donations from non-muslim natural born citizens... I'd like to donate a couple dollars, but I'm sure my donation couldn't match the generous patriotic support you've given. What was it, $100... 150... 500 maybe?:lol:

On a serious note, we're in an f-ing reccession. Hard to believe that people would waist money on a "ruse" in these economic times.

I think there are plenty of Muslims that would give for the cause. Might some do it to deflect criticism? Possibly. Is it necessary? I don't think so. Those that 'hate' Muslims will not change because of a fundraiser. Those that are willing to assume innocence until proven otherwise, don't need 'proof' of caring.

Spiritual Leader at Mosques Where 9/11 Hijackers Worshipped Honors Fort Hood Suspect on Web Site

(AP) The personal Web site for a radical American imam living in Yemen who had contact with two 9/11 hijackers is praising alleged Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan as a hero.

The posting Monday on the Web site for Anwar al Awlaki, who was a spiritual leader at two mosques where three 9/11 hijackers worshipped, said American Muslims who condemned the attacks on the Texas military base last week are hypocrites who have committed treason against their religion.

Two U.S. intelligence officials told The Associated Press the Web site was Al Awlaki's. They spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence collection.

Anwar said the only way a Muslim can justify serving in the U.S. military is if he intends to "follow in the footsteps of men like Nidal."

That, is one freak's opinion. (referring to the quote, of course)

But keep on pushing them to the periphery. Isolate them. Question everything they do and say. Harass them. Insult them. Call for them to be ostracized or even deported. Make it crystal clear to them that no matter what they do, they will be rejected and never fit into American society.

Then when they say 'fuck it' and turn on us *real* Americans, you can screech, "See! I was right!"

Try and remember, a religious belief is not like being part of a race. Your religious beliefs is a choice. They don't have to stay Muslim any more than I have to stay Christian, Jewish, Pagan, or anything else. If they think they have to, that's pure ignorance. If people are giving them a hard time it's because they have let their religion be highjacked but a bunch of thugs and they aren't doing anything about it. If the Pope decided to declare war on Albania and said every good Catholic should kill Albanains, do you think I'd stay in the Catholic church? Hell no, I'd tell them they are out of their freaking minds and become Baptist of something. Muslims should be shouting down these people the loudest but they aren't. Why do you think Osama is still running loose? Instead, they say we should understand them better. BS!!!

Here is an example of American Muslims! America patriots!

Muslim Group Starts Fund for Fort Hood Victims' Families - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

PLAINFIELD, Ind. — An American Muslim group says it has established a fund to benefit the families of victims in the Fort Hood shootings.

The Islamic Society of North America announced Monday that it's collaborating with other Muslim organizations and interfaith groups to collect donations to help the families.

The attack Thursday at the Texas military base killed 13 people and injured 29 others. Authorities say the shooting was done by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist who is a Muslim.

I think that is a great idea ... a great move. They are performing ... what is called ... a diplomatic move and thumbs up for them!

I just wish they didn't have to feel the need/reason to do so. It is so extremely sad that a few radical individuals are literally fucking it up for everyone else ... including moderate Muslims.

What a sad state of affairs.

That, is one freak's opinion. (referring to the quote, of course)

Freak was a better word, but the sentiment is the same.

Try and remember, a religious belief is not like being part of a race. Your religious beliefs is a choice. They don't have to stay Muslim any more than I have to stay Christian, Jewish, Pagan, or anything else. If they think they have to, that's pure ignorance. If people are giving them a hard time it's because they have let their religion be highjacked but a bunch of thugs and they aren't doing anything about it. If the Pope decided to declare war on Albania and said every good Catholic should kill Albanains, do you think I'd stay in the Catholic church? Hell no, I'd tell them they are out of their freaking minds and become Baptist of something. Muslims should be shouting down these people the loudest but they aren't. Why do you think Osama is still running loose? Instead, they say we should understand them better. BS!!!

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

next?

Forum List

Back