Muslim advocacy group CAIR to announce class action suit against FBI

The only way to get back to them is going to be by purging and exorcising anyone and anything contrary to those values from this country and ensuring that there is no opportunity for them to get back in.
Would your personal genocide of your fellow Americans be based on Race? Religion? Politics? :doubt:

I believe this country was founded on a bunch of ideals, values, and morals. I believe this country was founded by people who wanted to move AWAY from the way Europe did things. I know that's why the families that I'm descended from came here. The rest of the world does not embrace those values. Heck, most american citizens don't embrace them anymore. The only way to get back to them is going to be by purging and exorcising anyone and anything contrary to those values from this country and ensuring that there is no opportunity for them to get back in.

I'm scared to ask how you want to accomplish that.

Would your personal genocide of your fellow Americans be based on Race? Religion? Politics? :doubt:

Nationality, Loyalty, Values, Morals, and Philosophy.

Very simple. You lay down the rules for what is required to be a US Citizen. Those who do not wish to comply will be given say, 12 months to get the heck out. Those who you know will not comply will be forcibly removed. After that point those who choose not to comply will be arrested and either punished, deported, or removed from society on a permanent basis.

I hope he explains that one.

Now, are you really sure you wanted to know?

Would your personal genocide of your fellow Americans be based

Very simple. You lay down the rules for what is required to be a US Citizen. Those who do not wish to comply will be given say, 12 months to get the heck out. Those who you know will not comply will be forcibly removed. After that point those who choose not to comply will be arrested and either punished, deported, or removed from society on a permanent basis.

I hope he explains that one.

Now, are you really sure you wanted to know?
yes?

pw_sign_29.gif

There's tourism and there's business, some people even have family that live outside the country.

Keeping surveillance on them all would just be massive waste of resources.

I am a Nationalist and an Isolationist. I see no reason for anyone (other than active-duty military) to leave this country.
Because they fucking want to. Why should they not be allowed to?

I do not see any reason for us to allow American companies to do business overseas or for foreign companies to do business here. If we can't make it, we don't need it.

Because it improves our economy and our way of life. And you can bet every cent you have that the minute we ban American companies from selling overseas most of the big ones that can afford to leave are going to.

Last edited:
North Korea is the same way, unless your a higher up in the regime, you are not allowed to leave the country.

Sunni's a Muslim, and he won't go to Islamic countries. :cuckoo: :lol:

I've been to alot of Muslim countries and I don't blame him for not wanting to go.

I've been to several, and I find them to be really beautiful and the people very friendly. I'm not a Muslim, but I'm not afraid to go to Muslim countries. Not so "Sunni". He's too scared of his own religion. :eek: He'd prefer to fight an unwinnable battle to bring Sharia to the US. :lol::lol::lol: He's a flaming idiot. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back