Musicians Who Do Not Need a Studio

Alison Krauss scored two of her twenty seven Grammy awards from her live album material. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly (a fan of her for 25 years now)

P.S. She was given the Best Bluegrass Album and the Best Country Instrumental awards for her Live album and her live copy of "Cluck Old Hen". Go here to check out her live album. :) :) :)

Gawd yes. She's amazing. Technically perfect live, yet still inspired. I saw her open up for Willie Nelson a couple of years ago. It was a mistake. For Willie. His show was an unprofessional mess by comparison.

I also so her once with Union Station in the late eighties. She was just a teenager, but impressive even then.

^^^ Sadly her touring arrangement has not done any changing these days which leads me to this question. When Willie is not able to deliver at all his half of the performance, does Alison then get the venue(s) to herself? I ask because I've read that Willie was not able to do a few of the scheduled shows that were supposed to have happened recently because of his health. I pray that the shows went on because to me, no one should miss out on any of Alison.

God bless you and her and the red headed stranger always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison for 25 years now)

P.S. To me, what goes on in between her songs just adds to the entertainment. :D :D :D

I've seen Brad Paisley five times in concert. To me, a studio isn't necessary where he is concerned.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
I saw John Denver once,then Dolly Parton with my mom and a country festival at Stone Mountain Park in Atlanta Georgia back in the mid 80's. Otherwise I hear it whenever we put the radio on "Cajun Country" here ( out of Shreveport) for my 95 year old father-in-law.

Forum List

Back