Musicians Being Harmed to Read Zionist Scripts

Sep 3, 2017
(not a conspiracy theory, reality of conspiration)

Where to start? Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, someone more modern? Pretty much anyone modern. We have had a major problem going back decades and ending up in the complete take over of the music industry (musicians) that we now see. However not everyone sees as of we speaking right now. It's kind of a switch, turn yours on if you haven't quite yet. The problem to let you know about is as the title says forced scripting of music, musicians being made to sing what they don't want to sing, which comes down to a few different categories some such being threats, songs for themselves (which i'll get to in a second) and songs, videos that make fun of the artist and or the people listening to this “music”. Who is it doing the forcing? Unfortunately i have to call them out, the Zionist entity, I say Zionist to be polite so i will just put it to you as that. i am not using slur names and such, nor have any interest in doing, facts are facts, this is who is doing it and has been doing it for years. I have compiled much information about this, and other related issues regarding this. If you don't want to check my site then at least the message is sent to you right now. Pay attention instead of taking ,especially modern, music as is. These songs, albums, and videos are being forced on musicians through torture, and all of this is yours to see. As said this has been going on for a long time, after 9-11 it got much worse and they began taking anyone they could get and making them do these horrible scripts. Musicians have always been there for us, and now it is up to us to help them, don't put this off, we are needed, the most important thing you can do about this is let others know, on a mass scale, about what is going on and being done. If you want the link it's in my user info. Be skeptical of modern (and not so modern) music, expose them however you can and do whatever else you figure might help

Let me get this right. Are you saying musicians are being tortured to perform songs they don't like to advance some nefarious goal? Musicians have long complained about corporate interference in their music, but I always thought it was based on trying to get more profit from the sale of the music, instead of furthering some political goal. Can you provide an example of the torture they are subjected to? Are they waterboarded?

Let me get this right. Are you saying musicians are being tortured to perform songs they don't like to advance some nefarious goal? Musicians have long complained about corporate interference in their music, but I always thought it was based on trying to get more profit from the sale of the music, instead of furthering some political goal. Can you provide an example of the torture they are subjected to? Are they waterboarded?

Yes, that is what i'm saying. i put many examples in the thread here

Do what you can to help against forced scripting of the musicians you love

please read that after this, there are more than that but once you know you can spot them for yourself

please read that after this, there are more than that but once you know you can spot them for yourself

Not going to read a lengthy diatribe. Point out specific incidence/s of torture, or peddle your crazy theories to someone else.

Not going to read a lengthy diatribe. Point out specific incidence/s of torture, or peddle your crazy theories to someone else.

okay, two instances that show the musicians after/in the midst of being tortured are

Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPr_rtqwkX0

Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Nelly Furtado - Give it To Me

you'll notice it more in the Franz Ferdinand video, that one is a real Franz song but the video is forced, the Justin song/video is not his or the others'

as for what types of torture? testicles, armpits.. do you really need me to say what kind? as said there are many more than the ones i've seen and mentioned

if after watching The Fallen you wanted to look into this more then check out the other examples. they have been getting really sneaky with the videos but you can still see, with earlier ones it's more obvious, but once a musician is taken hold of they are not let go, so all future songs/albums/videos by them are not theirs either

okay, two instances that show the musicians after/in the midst of being tortured are

you'll notice it more in the Franz Ferdinand video, that one is a real Franz song but the video is forced, the Justin song/video is not his or the others'

as for what types of torture? testicles, armpits.. do you really need me to say what kind? as said there are many more than the ones i've seen and mentioned

if after watching The Fallen you wanted to look into this more then check out the other examples. they have been getting really sneaky with the videos but you can still see, with earlier ones it's more obvious, but once a musician is taken hold of they are not let go, so all future songs/albums/videos by them are not theirs either

Yes, I see it now. Hard to understand how I missed it at first, with all the bruises and blood everywhere. I'm not sure, but I think I saw someone grab the drummer's ear with pliers and jerk really hard. Is that the response you were expecting, idiot.

not a fan of sarcasm. anyhow if you don't see it then that's too bad. did you read the link to the other thread about this? i put many examples there that are kind of hard to deny

Justin Bieber must have been tortured by the Jooos to produce the kind of crap he produces.

Justin Bieber must have been tortured by the Jooos to produce the kind of crap he produces.

i often wonder how good music would be now if musicians for the most part weren't all taken over. but good music is the lesser problem compared to what they are going through

And if you look carefully at frame 464 of the Zapruder film ... you can see Kennedy's head going back ... and to the left ... back ... and to the left ... back ... and to the left.

pm21512.jpg

Yep they must be going through hell. They sure as hell seem to be sufferring. So much money, fame, fans and travel. But behind closed doors...

Here, we see that Ed Sheeran has had an electrical device attached to his tongue, and receives a 10,000 volt shock when he misbehaves. You can tell by his hair that he has just received one of those shocks. Won't someone help those poor people?

upload_2017-9-5_3-52-31.png

Forum List

Back