Musical Guilty Pleasure

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
I'm sorry, fellow men...but I'm really enjoying listening to Kelly Clarkston 'Because of You'. It's my top 5 favourite songs right now...

In no particular order:

1. Because of You
2. Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
3. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
4. Come a little Closer - Dirks Bentley
5. Soul Survivor - Young Jeezy

What music shouldn't you be liking, but enjoy anyway?
:)

dmp said:
I'm sorry, fellow men...but I'm really enjoying listening to Kelly Clarkston 'Because of You'. It's my top 5 favourite songs right now...

In no particular order:

1. Because of You
2. Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
3. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
4. Come a little Closer - Dirks Bentley
5. Soul Survivor - Young Jeezy

What music shouldn't you be liking, but enjoy anyway?
:)
Dude. Put the Young Jeezy down, and walk away.

As far as music I like but shouldn't... well, I have a soft spot for sittin' sidewayz by Paul Wall.

Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" was the best pop song of the last year. I'm not guilty about liking it, though.

One song I loved when it came out and still love is LEN's "Steal My Sunshine".

I don't know, that's about it. That "My Humps" song is just godawful, though, D, I can't forgive you for that one.

Dan said:
Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone" was the best pop song of the last year. I'm not guilty about liking it, though.

I don't know, that's about it. That "My Humps" song is just godawful, though, D, I can't forgive you for that one.
The lyrics are horrible; production wise, it's very good. Will.I.Am is a great producer.

Dan said:

when I first heard 'My Humps' my thought was not uncommon:

"WTF? I mean? These fockers will sing about ANYTHING now...geesh..how stupid".

Watch the video:

http://www.freefreevideos.com/item.php?id=19095

Song isn't so bad now. :D

I've got a remix version for my 'to-and-from-work' CD in the car. REALLY long, strong bass - the entire ass-end of my car rattles.

Forum List

Back