Musical Conspiracies! Share YOUR opinions!

Annanna

Rookie
Nov 20, 2011
Hello!
If you have strong opinions about any sort of political, religious, or extra terrestrial rumors and conspiracies about the music industry, I would LOVE to hear you out!
I'm presenting a project for class that calls for a short survey and I would really appreciate it if anyone interested would take some time to fill it out!
You can add as much or as little as you want! The more the better!
You're welcome to respond on the board or in a PM.
Thank you for your support!

Are you male or female?

Specify your age group:

16 & under
17-24
25-34
35-45
46-55
56 & Up

What are your three favorite types of genres of music to listen to on a regular basis (punk rock, R&B, jazz, etc.)

Are you aware of any popular musical conspiracies or rumors? (Such as “Tu-pac Shakur is still alive”, “President Obama uses music as a form of mind control” or “The Beatle’s ‘Revolution 9’ played backwards is a Satanic prayer?”

If so, please briefly list a few of these rumors you’ve heard.

Of these rumors, how did you hear of them first? (Word of mouth, Internet, etc.)

Do you believe that there is a foundation of truth in these types of popular culture rumors and conspiracy? Briefly explain.

Do you think the manner in which you heard of these rumors effected their potential for being true? Such as are you more willing to believe something you’ve read on the Internet before you believe a story from a friends?

Are you male or female?

Let me check. OK Male

Specify your age group:

16 & under
17-24
25-34
35-45
46-55
56 & Up

Did you mean physical or emotional age?

What are your three favorite types of genres of music to listen to on a regular basis (punk rock, R&B, jazz, etc.)

punk rock, R&B, jazz, etc. (Wow! What are the odds?)

Are you aware of any popular musical conspiracies or rumors? (Such as “Tu-pac Shakur is still alive”, “President Obama uses music as a form of mind control” or “The Beatle’s ‘Revolution 9’ played backwards is a Satanic prayer?”

Obama's "yes we can" chant is a form of mind control

You can get high by putting aspirins in Coca Cola

Of these rumors, how did you hear of them first? (Word of mouth, Internet, etc.)

The guy who used to deliver CocaCola to the local candy store told me

Do you believe that there is a foundation of truth in these types of popular culture rumors and conspiracy? Briefly explain.

Have you see the mindless Obama drones here?

Do you think the manner in which you heard of these rumors effected their potential for being true? Such as are you more willing to believe something you’ve read on the Internet before you believe a story from a friends?

My friends get all their information from the internet, mostly sites with "cum" or "Jizz" in the title.

Hello!
If you have strong opinions about any sort of political, religious, or extra terrestrial rumors and conspiracies about the music industry, I would LOVE to hear you out!
I'm presenting a project for class that calls for a short survey and I would really appreciate it if anyone interested would take some time to fill it out!

Are you male or female? Yes.

Specify your age group: Between 16 - and 56. I'm not sure what age 'up' or 'under' is.

16 & under
17-24
25-34
35-45
46-55
56 & Up

Droning, tinitus and continual humming.

Are you aware of any popular musical conspiracies or rumors? (Such as “Tu-pac Shakur is still alive”, “President Obama uses music as a form of mind control” or “The Beatle’s ‘Revolution 9’ played backwards is a Satanic prayer?” Yes.

Elvis ain't dead. Oh wait... that might just be a song.

Through my ears, and eyes.

No.

No.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZdLqGG7HY]Obama's slogan is "Thank you Satan" when played backwards. - YouTube[/ame]

Hello!

Are you male or female?

Yes

Specify your age group:

Would you like that in rodent or human years??

16 & under
17-24
25-34
35-45
46-55
56 & Up

Harpsichord operas, harmonica solos, Kenyan drum concerts.

The Beatles "little piggies" song refers to rdean and Dot Com.

9/11 was an inside job.
Truthmatters has a brain.
The OWS movement is working.

The hamster told me while he was delivering my cheese.

They have to be true, the hamster told me that, too.

I always believe what the hamster tells me, he gets it straight from the guinea pigs!!

Hope this helps you with your project!!

Forum List

Back