Music Trivia

Said1 said:
And I gave the answer that I had. :stupid:

Maybe you should know the answers to the questions you ask.:whip: :laugh:

Now who's :stupid:

Musical Influences
As a child, Freddie Mercury's parents listened to a great deal of Indian music, and one of his early influences was the Bollywood playback singer, Lata Mangeshkar [13]. According to a March 1996 edition of Record Collector magazine [14], after moving to England, Mercury became a huge fan of Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, The Jackson 5 and Led Zeppelin. His inspiration for writing long, acyclic songs such as Bohemian Rhapsody reportedly came from the song A Day In The Life by The Beatles. In a television interview (Queen For An Hour, BBC, early 1989), Mercury commented that his two favourite male rock vocalists were Robert Plant and George Michael. He also admired many singers outside of rock music, such as Aretha Franklin, Liza Minnelli, Luciano Pavarotti and Montserrat Caballé.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mercury

Next question: What did Jimmy Paige do that was unusual for a guitarist when playing Dazed and Confused onstage?

jillian said:
Maybe you should know the answers to the questions you ask.:whip: :laugh:

Now who's :stupid:

that's why I suggested looking it up if you doubted the answers I "had", since I didn't say no and purposely left nothing out. Asshole.

dilloduck said:
I was always told I was at it when he played at the Honolulu International Center but maybe they lied to me.

I looked it up. We're all wrong. lol... Do you want me to post the answer and have another go at a question or should we see if someone else gets it?

Forum List

Back