Music Trivia

Sorry, folks - so far, no go. Jillian, you're on the right track - stylistically speaking. Dr Grump, Alpert could very well have been a member of The Champs, but was definitely not part of the duo I'm speaking of.

musicman said:
Sorry, folks - so far, no go. Jillian, you're on the right track - stylistically speaking. Dr Grump, Alpert could very well have been a member of The Champs, but was definitely not part of the duo I'm speaking of.

Hmmmmmmmmm..... Loggins and Messina? Just throwing that out there. Was Alpert part of The Champs before he started A&M?

GotZoom said:
Afraid not.

This person is not known at all for musical ability. Name was made through TV and Movies.

Jeff Goldblum? Pretty good drummer, actually - as is Miguel Ferrer. And Dana Carvey. Johnny Carson pounded a mean set of tubs.

jillian said:
Hmmmmmmmmm..... Loggins and Messina? Just throwing that out there. Was Alpert part of The Champs before he started A&M?

Alpert could very well have been part of The Champs - I really don't know.

Wasn't Loggins & Messina.

jillian said:
Ahhhhhhhhh.... I do believe that's another hint...to go with S & C, perhaps?

I'm trying to remember the make of guitar they used; might have been a Hummingbird...

musicman said:
Jeff Goldblum? Pretty good drummer, actually - as is Miguel Ferrer. And Dana Carvey. Johnny Carson pounded a mean set of tubs.

None of them either.

I'll just sit back and eat my Doritos with my three friends until someones gets it.

Not Steve Martin...but you are obvioulsy on the right track.

You can do some more investigate work...like a reporter perhaps....to figure it out.

Forum List

Back