music & politics

This is not the place to post yer fav music crap...
Somebody died and left you in charge? You don't like good music is your personal problem- as is your trolling me-
You can wait until Dad comes by or take it from a long time user that knows the value of getting banned to avoid people like yous. Now report yourself and spank it...
I've been thrown into better places than this- if you don't like the music don't listen- trolling is not flattering BTW-

Somebody died and left you in charge? You don't like good music is your personal problem- as is your trolling me-
You can wait until Dad comes by or take it from a long time user that knows the value of getting banned to avoid people like yous. Now report yourself and spank it...
I've been thrown into better places than this- if you don't like the music don't listen- trolling is not flattering BTW-
Who's trolling? I am just letting yous know this is not a music thread-duh..

You're trolling- duh- I searched the word music and this thread was on top- don't like it? Change it!

You're trolling- duh- I searched the word music and this thread was on top- don't like it? Change it!
This is the introduce yourself thread are yous blind?

hello.. newbie here..

does anyone listen to music for political relevance anymore? the sixties music scene changed the political landscape to the left, if you're on the right, where do you go today? any good political tunes out there?
Welcome to USMB, mothergov. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Moonglow IS a bit dim.

Moonglow IS a bit dim.
Nuh-uh. His current signature shows he has a neon butt. :laughing0301:

Moonglow IS a bit dim.
He is right though. This is introductions. New guy hasn't figured out that there are a variety of pages on every subject and has only posted in introductions.

This is not a music thread. Just a real old introduction of a member who didn't remain.

Music pages are here.
Music

You are still in introductions.
There are pages of forums for every subject.

Edit.
I see you opened a couple threads on other pages. Looks like you found your way around.

hello.. newbie here..

does anyone listen to music for political relevance anymore? the sixties music scene changed the political landscape to the left, if you're on the right, where do you go today? any good political tunes out there?
Yes. They're in our church hymnals. Some of them were written in Martin Luther's day. Others were written the same year as the hymnals were printed. We have members who donate new hymnals every couple of years, so we have contemporary Christian songs to sing some of which were added to "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God" (Lyrics by Martin Luther) and songs that paraphrase the psalms that were written by King David sometime between the years 1010 to 970 BC. Reference:A Chronology of David's Life

Beautress:

I attended an American High School graduation last year. And was somewhat bemused to hear a live student band playing Land of Hope and Glory. A British stalwart of the annual Promenade Concerts in London.

Do you know the origin of this?

Forum List

Back