Music Mission for Jim!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Jim-
I'm still having trouble getting that song I was talking about a long time ago. Every time I try to download it, it screws up about twelve seconds in. Anyway, I was wondering if you weren't busy, could you try to find the song and if you can find a good version (I can't find one on Kazaa, IMesh might have it), can you post it here? I'd really appreciate it. Here's the song info:

Band: Dashboard Confessional
Title: "Hands Down"
Album: So Impossible

I hate to be a pain, but the band just put out an electric remake of this song, but I'm looking for the acoustic version. Just look at the album title, and if it doesn't say "A Mark, A Whisper, A Sigh" or something like that, then it should be it.

Thanks a lot, if you can help out, no biggie if you can't.

Tried 5 times so far and had the same results as you. Looks like someone had a grand 'ol time circulating a bogus copy!

Gimme some time, I'll get it.

Thanks, I owe you one.

I hate to bug you with this dumb stuff, but you have no idea how annoying it is to wait 20 minutes for a song to download just to hear it F up in the first 20 seconds.

Downloading mp3's and sharing them is illegal, and I can't believe you asked me to do such a thing!

Read your private messages :D

Forum List

Back