Music, flashy media-products from Eastern - central Europe/Not from Muscovy which is under the sanct

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Music, shiny media-products from Eastern - central Europe/Not from Muscovy which is under the sanctions

Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, etc.
N1, Hymn of the Ukrainian anti - thug and anti- Muscovite revolution , from Belarusian band Lapis Truckoj

N2, Ukrainian hipster Karpaty feeling , band DakhaBrakha , song - Yanky

Music, shiny media-products from Eastern - central Europe/Not from Muscovy which is under the sanctions

N1, Hymn of the Ukrainian anti - thug and anti- Muscovite revolution , from Belarusian band Lapis Truckoj

Dakha Brakha is da bomb. I've posted them here before, was well received. :thup:

Dakha Brakha is da bomb. I've posted them here before, was well received. :thup:

what do you think about Troica?

song about Muscovite genocide of Crimean Tatars

Jamala - 1944

NaviBand singing "1944" by Jamala in Belarusian National language

Jamala can sing for sure...a great artist ...

Meh -- too slow. You have to understand the language I think.

You know, if you keep posting multiple videos in single posts it will make the page load r e a l l y s l o w l y.
One video per post is the most this system can handle. :)

Meh -- too slow. You have to understand the language I think.

You know, if you keep posting multiple videos in single posts it will make the page load r e a l l y s l o w l y.
One video per post is the most this system can handle. :)

I see, "One video per post"
Stary Olsa - Child In Time (Deep Purple cover) LIVE
Stary Olsa - Child In Time (Deep Purple cover) LIVE

what do you think?

source Vodka Beat -röster från öster

what do you think? I Dorn from Ukraine

the most crazy Eurovision performance ever )))

Verka Serduchka - Dancing Lasha Tumbai (Ukraine) 2007 Eurovision Song Contest

Forum List

Back