Mushroom Cloud In North Korea

Also - I have never defended Saddams regime.

Show me where I was "trounced" - didn't happen.

Wade.

wade said:
Also - I have never defended Saddams regime.

Show me where I was "trounced" - didn't happen.

Wade.

Yeah. Saying the reasons for toppling him are bogus is NOT a defense of his regime.... in wadeland, where things don't have to make sense.

You got trounced on the thread where you saying the reasons were bogus and jimmy bitch slapped you into next thursday. I know you remember. Don't be coy.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. Saying the reasons for toppling him are bogus is NOT a defense of his regime.... in wadeland, where things don't have to make sense.

No, I say the reasons given for toppling his regime were not the true reasons, and that the costs of toppling his regime in the way it was done are more substantial that it is in the best interests of the USA to undertake. I have never been against the principal of toppling his regime, I just am against invading/occupying iraq to do it and against the lies perpetrated on the american public to justify it.

Your logic is atrocious.

rtwngAvngr said:
You got trounced on the thread where you saying the reasons were bogus and jimmy bitch slapped you into next thursday. I know you remember. Don't be coy.

Show me the link to that thread. I think you see what you want to see.

Wade.

wade said:
No, I say the reasons given for toppling his regime were not the true reasons, and that the costs of toppling his regime in the way it was done are more substantial that it is in the best interests of the USA to undertake. I have never been against the principal of toppling his regime, I just am against invading/occupying iraq to do it and against the lies perpetrated on the american public to justify it.

Your logic is atrocious.

Show me the link to that thread. I think you see what you want to see.

Wade.

I say they were the true reasons. I guess that makes it your word against mine, eh? Reasons? Plural? I thought there was only one, according to you, WMD.

My logic is sound, beautiful, a thing to behold. It's "melt your face off" beautiful, like looking at god.

Forum List

Back