Musharraf resignation: Good or Bad?

And here is where we departed from sanity:

"Uh huh, sure silverspoon, when's the last time you took a bullet for your country coward? What's funnier yet? A silverspoon coward who never worked a day in his life calling someone an "elitist". Bush and his silverspoon pirate club is the perfect example of "elitism"
Those so called deaths of our troops was for your fucking tax break, didn't have a dam thing to do with making this country safe.
I'm tired of spindoctors, liars and silverspoons using the deaths of our troops to hype thier bullshit propaganda and defend the Bush war of lies. ..if we're so safe (like McCain and Bush say) then why does Iran and Pakistan pose a threat asshole?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Still waiting for that piece of shit to explain to me where and when I've lied about anything.
Actually liar, here's where the insanity started
"No One has impeached Bush because they have NOTHING to impeach him with. "
You can't get any crazier than that bullshit spinjob, ask the families of the millions of dead innocent Iraqis who died over that bastards lies.

Last edited:
Why, no, I didn't.
So tell me where I lied? Then just admit you're a lying piece of America-hating scum and we'll let this die a natural death.

Forum List

Back