Muscovite ("russian") Navy slams USS for almost provoking collision in East China Sea

On which side is Trump ?

• KGB /Ozero /Putler ?

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • USA navy

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
East China Sea ... i see ozero´s big game here. ozero wants to drag the red Hans into its confrontations (war) with NATO/USA ....
On which side is Trump this time ? USA navy or KGB /Ozero /Putler ?

"
An incident almost occurred in the East China Sea, as Russian and American ships almost collided. Reuters reported that, referring to Russian news agencies.

'The Russian Navy was cited as saying that the USS Chancellorsville, a guided-missile cruise, had come within just 50 meters of the Russian destroyer Admiral Vinogradov which had been forced to take emergency action to avoid a collision', read the line at Reuters' website.

Related: Russian fighter jet performs dangerous maneuvers in front of U.S. anti-sub aircraft in Mediterranean
Recently, Russian Air Force fighter intercepted U.S. anti-submarine aircraft over the Mediterranean. USNI News reported that, referring to the statement released by the 6th U.S. Fleet on late Tuesday, June 4.

U.S. Navy's P-8A Poseidon encountered Russia's Sukhoi Su-35 (Flanker-E). The fighter jet intercepted the American plane three times, with the second maneuver considered dangerous for the U.S. aircraft.2

Russian Navy slams USS for almost provoking collision in East China Sea

Watching the reports of this incident on US MSM outlets, and they are claiming the Russian ship was at fault. Total BS.

Just more proof the MSM is controlled by our government, as the Church Committee clearly revealed to the American people all the way back in 1975.

When you are recovering a Helo, you have to keep your ship moving straight and steady. The US Ship was recovering a Chopper. I looked at the wake and it agreed that the US Ship did NOT change course and that the onus goes to the Russian Ship.

When you are recovering a Helo, you have to keep your ship moving straight and steady. The US Ship was recovering a Chopper. I looked at the wake and it agreed that the US Ship did NOT change course and that the onus goes to the Russian Ship.
do you agree with S Kotkin that USA´d shoot down putin´s provocateurs ? i do agree 100% , putler is from 90th he knows only the street language

Forum List

Back