Murthen Emerys Lenns

It's like that time the aliens came and sucked the brains out of the Seer and everybody noticed except the mentally deficient whom the rest of us are not supposed to tell....

oops.

Sorry MEL

Editec's gutless/guiltless way to depopulate the planet:

Convince and/or coerce the leaders of the world's economies and goverments to operate based on the principles of free market capitalism.

Yo Mr. E,
That works when there are no more than about two billion people involved. More than that number, and it becomes difficult for the "leaders of the world's economies and governments" to maintain control.

It used to be that the "leaders" had to just deal with nations the size of China or India. But NOW, with their reach is going global, they must make the world's population the size of China or India.

Convince enough of the people that dog-eat-dog social Darwinism is the nature of mankind's most efficiently run societies.

They have already done this.

The terrible beauty of this system is that it incentivizes a whole lot of people to play their part in it without having to include them in any secret conspiracy.

Well, that hasn't really worked due to the fact that the "whole lot of people" multiply faster than they demise, and between the time they get here, and the time they leave, they consume the limited resources, pollute the biosphere, and then run amok when the quality of their lives goes below what is acceptable..

This other genius of this system is that it can be done openly and in plain sight. In fact it must be done openly to insure that it will attract enough supporters from the general population to work

Isn't THAT what is happening? And look at the mess it has caused. It has brought us to the present.

Then, as billions squabble over the scraps as things like natural disasters, droughts, shortages, pollutions and whatnot, make it virtually impossible for most people to survive, the Well heeled and better prepared survivors can tell themselves (as so many already do) that they were not responsible for what the invisible hand of the indifferent market is doing to their fellow human beings.

And they call the squabbles: Arab Spring; Somalia; Egypt; Libya; Syria; Israel; England; and Philadelphia, to name but a few that have just recently been in the news. You see, it HAS already started.

Oh wait...I'm sorry...that's not really either a conspiracy OR a theory, is it?
My bad.

Mr. E, the thought occurs to me that we have connected. You are seeing what "The Seer" is seeing.

Don't be shy about supplying details in the form of connectible dots. We may be onto something here.

BUT remember, if mankind and the earth are to survive the lessening of the earth's population is ABSOLUTELY necessary. That is just a fact.

The thrust of my writing is: Since I can't and don't even want to stop this from happening, Plan B is to get those who are responsible for the population reduction to do it responsibly.

That means EUTHANIZATION.

Properly done, it is quick, painless, and without anguish.

For more information on this: Google "Behind the Veil".

MEL

Well, if there's to be a cull, you're a sure fire candidate for the head of the queue!

Yo Mr. C,
EXACTLY! I'm poor, I'm ill, and I'm elderly. I don't have long to live, and if what I think is going to happen really IS going to happen, I will die an extended and agonizing death.

I would be eternally grateful if the "Next World Order" would start "The Euthanization Agency" (TEA).

Since they are getting ready to do away with the poor, the ill, and the elderly, I qualify for the service. It is my patriotic duty to the United States and to the economy for which it stands, AND my moral duty to my beloved Mother Earth to be first on the list. In fact, in the post to which you responded I wrote:

What concerns me most is that the methods that are going to used are going to cause unnecessary anguish, suffering, and pain. There HAS to be a better way to get rid of five billion people than to make them just go away and die of disease, starvation, and neglect.

I've written extensively about euthanasia on my blog "Behind the Veil". Google that, and go read the whole story.

Nonetheless, thanks for the comment. It is thoughtful and appreciated.

MEL

Lol! What an excellent response! And I'm sorry to hear that you're not too well. Only problem is, now I don't know whether to wish you a long life or a speedy death! :confused:

Last edited:
It's like that time the aliens came and sucked the brains out of the Seer and everybody noticed except the mentally deficient whom the rest of us are not supposed to tell.

Yo Mr. L,
Actually, "The Seer" is an MIB! No, HONEST!

oops. Sorry MEL

No apology necessary. Just keep reading with an open mind, and watching the world as the population begins to go down. Already 30,000 kids in Somalia in the past couple of months. Egypt, Libya, Syria, and England are burning. Israel is on the brink. And just let the USA miss one Social Security payment and you'll see that what is happening in Philadelphia will go nationwide.

Oh and too... Don't be shy about commenting. I don't think you will be, but I wanted to encourage you to do so. Remember, you are one of the jury. :)

Heh heh heh heh

MEL

Lol! What an excellent response!

Yo Mr. C,
Thanks for the kind words.

And I'm sorry to hear that you're not too well.

As long as the medication is available, survival is possible. As was mentioned in the post to which you responded, the problem is that the coming depopulation is going to involve medication shortages as a way to hasten the demise of those, who like myself, seem to linger on and on.

Only problem is, now I don't know whether to wish you a long life or a speedy death! :confused:

Just wish me "painlessness". I can pretty much handle all the rest of it.

Nonetheless, thanks for the response.

MEL

How about up Uranus, asswipe ?

Yo Mr. W,
GREAT! Another impartial jurist!

Welcome to the BIGGEST CONSPIRACY THEORY in the history of the world!

Just keep an open mind, keep reading, keep watching the dots as they appear, and don't be shy about commenting. This may get good! :)

As the prosecutor, I'm going to try to make my case beyond a shadow of a doubt. Of course, that will be YOUR call. Let's hope that we can conclude this case before it REALLY happens.

MEL

It's like that time the aliens came and sucked the brains out of the Seer and everybody noticed except the mentally deficient whom the rest of us are not supposed to tell.

Yo Mr. L,
Actually, "The Seer" is an MIB! No, HONEST!

oops. Sorry MEL

No apology necessary. Just keep reading with an open mind, and watching the world as the population begins to go down. Already 30,000 kids in Somalia in the past couple of months. Egypt, Libya, Syria, and England are burning. Israel is on the brink. And just let the USA miss one Social Security payment and you'll see that what is happening in Philadelphia will go nationwide.

Oh and too... Don't be shy about commenting. I don't think you will be, but I wanted to encourage you to do so. Remember, you are one of the jury. :)

Heh heh heh heh

MEL

I think we can dispense with the fake pleasantries.

You are a loopy dip shit.

Have a great day.

(Did it hurt when the aliens stuck the anal probe up your colon to suck out your brains? They took the longer route -- just to dis ya, obviously.)

Yo Mr. L,
Always be kind and courteous, and remember Bambi's mother's axiom: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Naaaaaa. You REALLY think so?

Have a great day.

It's always great to see your name on a post.

(Did it hurt when the aliens stuck the anal probe up your colon to suck out your brains? They took the longer route -- just to dis ya, obviously.)

This thing about aliens sucking out one's brains... This is the second time it's been mentioned. From whence came THAT idea?

Did you see where full time college students in Michigan have had their food stamps discontinued? No warning, no notice, no nothing. Just all of a sudden, nothing to eat. All in the name of balancing the budget. Seems that everyone is, in some way, trying to get into the act.

MEL

Yo Mr. L,
Always be kind and courteous, and remember Bambi's mother's axiom: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Have a great day.

This thing about aliens sucking out one's brains... This is the second time it's been mentioned. From whence came THAT idea?

Did you see where full time college students in Michigan have had their food stamps discontinued? No warning, no notice, no nothing. Just all of a sudden, nothing to eat. All in the name of balancing the budget. Seems that everyone is, in some way, trying to get into the act.

MEL

I almost forgot. Once they sucked your brains out, you of course cannot remember having had your brains sucked out.

Yo Mr. L,

MEL

I almost forgot. Once they sucked your brains out, you of course cannot remember having had your brains sucked out.
I knew a girl who could suck start a Harley...

We are related to them, most certainly, sort of like cousin DNA especially with the Pleiadians - beings index

Yo Mr. SS,
Looked at this. Very SciFi-esque.

Are you aware of the writings of Georges I. Gurdjieff, Piet D. Ouspensky, Robert S. DeRopp, or James P. Karse?

This group of writers are into what is loosely termed: Creative Psychology. Nothing SciFi about them, but more a discipline that is called: "The Path" and "The Way".

Gurdjieff originated what is called "The Fourth Way"

The first three ways are: The Way of the Yoga; The Way of the Fakir; and The Way of Monk.

The fourth way is: The Way of the Sly Man. G. wrote: "Tales that Beelzebub told his Grandson"

Ouspensky was Gurdjieff's biographer. He wrote: "A New Model of the Universe", and "Conversations with Remarkable Men", among others.

DeRopp wrote: "Drugs and the Mind", "The Master Game", and "The Church of the Earth".

Carse wrote: "Finite and Infinite Games".

Creative Psychology is the term used by those whose course in life has led them to become Life Masters (such as is "The Seer"). They live in a level of awareness that is at least one step above, and sometimes two steps above the average, normal human.

The consciousness levels are:
Dreamless sleep.
Dreaming sleep.
Waking sleep (this is the average)
Awake. And
Cosmic consciousness.

The purpose of awakening, and then entering cosmic consciousness is to develop the spiritual edifice, which is called "THAT" in the Katha Upanishad:

"THAT is not born, neither does it die; it sprang from nothing, nothing sprang from it. Unborn, eternal, everlasting, ancient, THAT is not killed though the body is killed."

"If the slayer think he slays, if the slain thinks he is slain, both are deluded; THAT slays not nor is it slain."

"Smaller than small, greater than great, in the heart of all creatures THAT resides, seen only by one who is free from desires and from grief."

"Sitting still he walks far; lying down he goes everywhere; bodiless within bodies, unchanging among changes."

"How can one who is not tranquil or subdued, whose mind is not at rest, understand THAT through mere knowledge?"

"How shall an ordinary man conceive THAT being, for whom both priest and warrior are as food, and death a condiment?"

Nonetheless, thanks for reference to the "Being Index". Will have to become more acquainted with it.

MEL

We are related to them, most certainly, sort of like cousin DNA especially with the Pleiadians - beings index

Yo Mr. SS,
Looked at this. Very SciFi-esque.

Are you aware of the writings of Georges I. Gurdjieff, Piet D. Ouspensky, Robert S. DeRopp, or James P. Karse?

This group of writers are into what is loosely termed: Creative Psychology. Nothing SciFi about them, but more a discipline that is called: "The Path" and "The Way".

Gurdjieff originated what is called "The Fourth Way"

The first three ways are: The Way of the Yoga; The Way of the Fakir; and The Way of Monk.

The fourth way is: The Way of the Sly Man. G. wrote: "Tales that Beelzebub told his Grandson"

Ouspensky was Gurdjieff's biographer. He wrote: "A New Model of the Universe", and "Conversations with Remarkable Men", among others.

DeRopp wrote: "Drugs and the Mind", "The Master Game", and "The Church of the Earth".

Carse wrote: "Finite and Infinite Games".

Creative Psychology is the term used by those whose course in life has led them to become Life Masters (such as is "The Seer"). They live in a level of awareness that is at least one step above, and sometimes two steps above the average, normal human.

The consciousness levels are:
Dreamless sleep.
Dreaming sleep.
Waking sleep (this is the average)
Awake. And
Cosmic consciousness.

The purpose of awakening, and then entering cosmic consciousness is to develop the spiritual edifice, which is called "THAT" in the Katha Upanishad:

"THAT is not born, neither does it die; it sprang from nothing, nothing sprang from it. Unborn, eternal, everlasting, ancient, THAT is not killed though the body is killed."

"If the slayer think he slays, if the slain thinks he is slain, both are deluded; THAT slays not nor is it slain."

"Smaller than small, greater than great, in the heart of all creatures THAT resides, seen only by one who is free from desires and from grief."

"Sitting still he walks far; lying down he goes everywhere; bodiless within bodies, unchanging among changes."

"How can one who is not tranquil or subdued, whose mind is not at rest, understand THAT through mere knowledge?"

"How shall an ordinary man conceive THAT being, for whom both priest and warrior are as food, and death a condiment?"

Nonetheless, thanks for reference to the "Being Index". Will have to become more acquainted with it.

MEL
L ron hubbard wept!

Greetings,
I am M. E. Lenns, literary agent for "The Seer" who is the most advanced life master presently writing.

I found the US Message Board while looking for information on the subject of the plan to depopulate the planet.

Was completely surprised at the sheer number of sights containing various conspiracy theories concerning the depopulation of the earth.

The Seer has recently been seeing that there is in progress a "necessary" operation to take the population of the planet from its present nearly seven billion humans down to two billion.

The Seer has come to this conclusion independently and is not connected to any conspiracy theory. Just the conditions and situations that are presently occurring make it clear that some huge operation is taking place.

MEL

Hey all,
It's been a long time coming, but it is finally ready. "The Grasp of Wraiths" trilogy can be found at:

THE GRASP OF WRAITHS

MEL

Greetings,
I am M. E. Lenns, literary agent for "The Seer" who is the most advanced life master presently writing.

I found the US Message Board while looking for information on the subject of the plan to depopulate the planet.

Was completely surprised at the sheer number of sights containing various conspiracy theories concerning the depopulation of the earth.

The Seer has recently been seeing that there is in progress a "necessary" operation to take the population of the planet from its present nearly seven billion humans down to two billion.

The Seer has come to this conclusion independently and is not connected to any conspiracy theory. Just the conditions and situations that are presently occurring make it clear that some huge operation is taking place.

MEL

Hey all,
It's been a long time coming, but it is finally ready. "The Grasp of Wraiths" trilogy can be found at:

THE GRASP OF WRAITHS

MEL
Weirdness Sells

You're in celebrated company. Most physicist Nobel Prize winners get the award for escapist fantasies that promote their academic cult's junk sci-fi scribblings. Hokey is okey-dokey. A hoax soaks the folks.

Forum List

Back