Murtha was a unindicted coconspirator in Abscam

Dr Grump said:
No Zorba, I'm not. First of all, it has to be a fact.

I was actually referring to Rush's "Murtha is held up in the Drive-By Media as an angel. He's a god. He's a paragon of virtue. He's infallible! He says, "We should get out of Iraq. We're losing. We can't win!" comment. That is how neocon's work - build up a false picture on how the media represent somebody, which gives the neocons a feeling of the underdog and therefore some pathetic attempt and being the soothsayers of truth. I have not heard any media calling Murtha a "paragon of virtue", he's "infallible" or "he's a god". As I said, empty rhetoric.

I hate picking on typos, but if you're gonna call somebody the stupidest fucking poster, then you better be pretty damn perfect yourself...:dev1:

I am perfect in every way possible.

The Zorba comment is taken as an absolute compliment since I personally know many Zorbas and since that is one of the gratest films ever made, of course based on my home island of Crete..............nice backfire.

Although the specific phrases mentioned such as "infallible" or "paragon of virtue" have not been used you cannot deny that since Murtha came out with his "cut and run" policy and his "the troops are murderers" melarkey the man has been made a celeb by the left leaning mass media although all his predictions have turned out to be false for the most part, he wasn't even on the radar screen before turning to the kook fringe left for attention.

Speaking as a brother of a Marine and as one who through him knows countless other Marines Murtha is currently thought of as a coward and traitor by the current troops, hardly worthy of hero status.

jillian said:
I didn't read anything in that site saying he got immunity, though it might be true. And I agree with the balance of your point, which is why I lose patience with threads like this one. I think there are enough actual policy differences to discuss where things like going after the service record of someone who had the guts to put his life in danger or by trying to discredit them because they knew someone who knew someone who knew someone.... is just silly.

Once agian libs have put out their human shields and if anyone calls them on what they say or do - you are the bad guy

Like Cindy Crackpot, Murtha has let his mouth override his a**

Forum List

Back