Murray, UK win US Open- 76 YEARS!!!

Maybe the Romney comment will keep it in politics- and my tough love for my pals the poor Pub dupes....

So, TD, not a tennis fan? Murray first player EVER in four major finals without winning. Fifth GREAT win for poor old Blighty.

Remember that nut in Scotland who killed sixteen ten year olds- Murray missed it because he was in the principal's office.

I HAVE a tennis court, used to give lessons. My MD father got in with my crazy aunt and Lew Hoad in Spain Tennis Club when they ran out of money etc etc etc lol. We've been waiting, read the book. lol

This is not correct, and I don't believe this was the longest men's finals championship either. Ivan Lendl, Andy's coach, also lost his first four grand slam finals, and finally won his fifth just like Andy. Also, I believe this match only tied the record at 4 hours and 54 minutes, which also involved Ivan Lendl.

why must u insult republicans Franco, if u hate us that much u probably want to be one of us, come on over, we will even let u make ur own decisions.

why must u insult republicans Franco, if u hate us that much u probably want to be one of us, come on over, we will even let u make ur own decisions.

Because he is a hate filled bigot, his ignorance blinds him to his senseless hate.

No, this was longer. And Obama makes a helluva big difference, cynicus dupus.

Well I'll need a link confirming that this match was longer, because everything I'm seeing says it tied at 4 hours and 54 minutes.

"They were incredibly tricky conditions," said Murray following the four-hour, 54-minute match, which equaled the longest final in U.S. Open history.

Andy Murray wins U.S. Open in thrilling final vs. Novak Djokovic - Tennis - Bryan Armen Graham - SI.com

I love dupes, it's not their fault they're misled, sorta. I blame mega rich a-hole Pubs of today and their lying bought off charlatans. Rural Republicans are OK, very polite racists, they know not etc...

I only talk politics with them when they're drunk, if at all. They get ANGRY LOL. Because they don't know what they're talking about, and don't like being reminded of it. After beers, they'll usually admit they wouldn't vote for a black, or even a half black...LOL

I'm surrounded with them, and some of my best and oldest friends etc.

Well I'll need a link confirming that this match was longer, because everything I'm seeing says it tied at 4 hours and 54 minutes.

"They were incredibly tricky conditions," said Murray following the four-hour, 54-minute match, which equaled the longest final in U.S. Open history.

Andy Murray wins U.S. Open in thrilling final vs. Novak Djokovic - Tennis - Bryan Armen Graham - SI.com

You may well be right, I don't really care, dupus cynicus.

Ever heard of Lew Hoad? Was ranked #6 all time in the70's, Laver's idol. Won Wimbledon twice, hurt his back. Last time I saw him at the Campo de Tenis, he was dying of leukemia. I hadn't seen him in 20 years. He said, "Hugh, how are the Bills doing?" LOL- He looked like a cross of Kirk Douglas chin and Robert Mitchum- was a a 50's Connors, his wife Evert- they eloped- I was crazy about her. Still there, though CHRIST it's hard for non EU to stay there. She fought them for years....

He said he used to drink the night before matches with Rosewall, who would pour them into flower pots lol.

Seriously, that's quite a coincidence with Lendl, a magical night really- fer sure in the UK!

On the other hand, if you can't say there's a difference between Obama and Romney, you are Dupus Cynicus Boobus.

You may well be right, I don't really care, dupus cynicus.

Ever heard of Lew Hoad? Was ranked #6 all time in the70's, Laver's idol. Won Wimbledon twice, hurt his back. Last time I saw him at the Campo de Tenis, he was dying of leukemia. I hadn't seen him in 20 years. He said, "Hugh, how are the Bills doing?" LOL- He looked like a cross of Kirk Douglas chin and Robert Mitchum- was a a 50's Connors, his wife Evert- they eloped- I was crazy about her. Still there, though CHRIST it's hard for non EU to stay there. She fought them for years....

He said he used to drink the night before matches with Rosewall, who would pour them into flower pots lol.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Seriously, that's quite a coincidence with Lendl, a magical night really- fer sure in the UK!

On the other hand, if you can't say there's a difference between Obama and Romney, you are Dupus Cynicus Boobus.

Ahh, I see.

Boobus americanus is defending the matrix.

Forum List

Back