Murkowski to run a write-in campaign

Just proves my point. Career politicians will do and say anything to try and remain in power. Her inability to accept the desires of the public should be a pretty clear indication as to what her motivations for serving in the office is. She should buck up and take her defeat with a little bit of class. Instead, she is acting like an ass.

I'm sure you said the exact same thing regarding Lieberman.

It's the same thing and I think it applies to Lieberman equally as well.

Murkowski, spelled just like it sounds. My guess is Alaskans don't appreciate people who fail to understand a no vote.

Kind of like that Doug Hoffmann thing in NY23 right?

btw, when you lose a primary you're losing within your party, not to the whole state or district or country.

All these Tea Party types railing against the 2 party monopoly suddenly change their tune when they get exactly want they wished for.

Good for her.

Dad was a champion for common sense energy policy and fought to have ANWR developed.

Her father being great makes her great?

I don't see the word "great" in my post.

Anyone who meets qualifications can be a write-in candidate. What's the newsworthyness of this thread anyway?

I think just the sore loser attitude of Murkowski. She really should step out. She's fed off the community teet long enough anyway.

Murkowski, spelled just like it sounds. My guess is Alaskans don't appreciate people who fail to understand a no vote.

btw, when you lose a primary you're losing within your party, not to the whole state or district or country.

All these Tea Party types railing against the 2 party monopoly suddenly change their tune when they get exactly want they wished for.

BTW, it is a US Senate seat, so yes, it IS THE WHOLE state. I didn't check to see if Alaska uses a closed primary system. My guess is yes they do. Do I expect many Democrats to cross party lines and vote for Murkowski? Nope. I can see some Blue Dog Dems doing that though.

Just proves my point. Career politicians will do and say anything to try and remain in power. Her inability to accept the desires of the public should be a pretty clear indication as to what her motivations for serving in the office is. She should buck up and take her defeat with a little bit of class. Instead, she is acting like an ass.

I'm sure you said the exact same thing regarding Lieberman.

It's the same thing and I think it applies to Lieberman equally as well.

I can't seem to find the post where you called Tancredo a douchebag. Can you help me with that?

BTW, it is a US Senate seat, so yes, it IS THE WHOLE state. I didn't check to see if Alaska uses a closed primary system. My guess is yes they do. Do I expect many Democrats to cross party lines and vote for Murkowski? Nope. I can see some Blue Dog Dems doing that though.

Interesting that the tea baggers are all of a sudden concerned with party rules, after their ruse of claiming to be non partisan.

Former Gov. Sarah Palin, whose support for Miller drove hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations from the Tea Party Express his way, called Murkowski's effort futile. Murkowski offered a response to Palin, who resigned as governor last year, and to others she described as "naysayers" in Washington D.C.

"Perhaps it's one time they met one Republican woman who won't quit on Alaska," Murkowski said, receiving a huge standing ovation from her supporters.

Murkowski says 'Let's Make History': 2010 Election | adn.com

Oh snap!

Interesting that the tea baggers are all of a sudden concerned with party rules, after their ruse of claiming to be non partisan.

What's hilarious is that the opening game in the Tea Party's electoral involvement was Doug Hoffmann's THIRD PARTY RUN in NY23.

How soon they forget. How easily we remember.

Good for her.

Dad was a champion for common sense energy policy and fought to have ANWR developed.

Her father being great makes her great?

I don't see the word "great" in my post.

Anyone who meets qualifications can be a write-in candidate. What's the newsworthyness of this thread anyway?

You need to get one o' them new fangled browsers, Goober, you know, the ones that don't force you to read threads you're not interested in.

Like Specter and Crist, she's just running as an establishment spoiler candidate..

They're terrified of losing their place at the trough.. So, it's this nonsense while they run in circles and scream about "extremism"

With any luck, she'll end up splitting the lib vote like Crist..

Forum List

Back