Murkowski Leads By Over 10,000 Votes

Ad hom homeys doing the walk for the readers: strut, guys, strut. :lol:

Yep... seems that way. *shrug*

Careful, Jilly. Agreeing with a poseur of JokeyFakey's legendary proportions tends to make you look quite shallow, too.

But, then again, that is your business, if you want to take-up for such a transparent hypocrite, I suppose.

*shrug*

sometimes i agree with you. (albeit rarely) .. :)

but i think it's boring watching the rightwing brigade gang up on him all the time.

hence my commenting.

but you can insult me if you'd like. makes me no never mind. it would just be disingenuous.
:razz:

So. Whinger House neg reps me but can't come out in the open. Such a whiner, the boy has no self respect. So I pos rep him to help him on his self esteem.

But he is simply another reactionary itty North Korea on USMB, lobs a couple, runs away, and calls himself a winner.

The little Axis of Dumb (Liability, Dr. House, DiveCon) are a hoot.

I'm just curious, but why do you put an "h" in the word "winger"?

Example of "whinger":

"So. Whinger House neg reps me but can't come out in the open." - JokeStarkey

well, hon, whinging means "whining". would that be a whine?

Nope, Jillian, merely a commentary about whining. :lol:
whine (hwn, wn) v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v.intr.
1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

What they and I have in common is that it is repetitive and it does get boring for others.

Yep... seems that way. *shrug*

Careful, Jilly. Agreeing with a poseur of JokeyFakey's legendary proportions tends to make you look quite shallow, too.

But, then again, that is your business, if you want to take-up for such a transparent hypocrite, I suppose.

*shrug*

but i think it's boring watching the rightwing brigade gang up on him all the time.

hence my commenting.

but you can insult me if you'd like. makes me no never mind. it would just be disingenuous.

Oh please. :cuckoo: JokeyFakey, the poor befuddled dishonest tool, brings it down on himself. He's not shy about his imbecility. But if you wanna play mother hen for that poor mutt, that's fine.

There'd be nothing disingenuous about insulting you, even if that were what I was doing. In "standing up" for JokeyFakey, the lying pantload, you do come across as shallow. It just is what it is.

No biggie, Jilly.

*shrugs again* <<Damn. It's becoming a twitch!>>

Last edited:
I'm just curious, but why do you put an "h" in the word "winger"?

Example of "whinger":

"So. Whinger House neg reps me but can't come out in the open." - JokeStarkey

well, hon, whinging means "whining". would that be a whine?

No, hon... I don't whine... or whing...

I leave that to those who turn it into an artform...

I've never complained about any poster... Never complained about neg rep...

I do mock the stupid trolls who deserve it though... It's a hobby...:eusa_angel:

Have a great Thanksgiving, 'tish...:)

Someone else said Liability has to have the last word on everything. He will prove it in a bit.

Dr. House lies, period. He has whined for the last year. He whines at me in PMs and reps. He whines, whines, and whines.

Why? He does not like my style of Republicanism. Who cares? And he is not a Republican himself. He is, of courses, a hypocritical whiner.

Dr. House lies, period. He has whined for the last year. He whines at me in PMs and reps. He whines, whines, and whines.

Why? He does not like my style of Republicanism. Who cares? And he is not a Republican himself. He is, of courses, a hypocritical whiner.
no, jokey, it is YOU that is the proven liar here

*shrug*

hence my commenting.

Oh please. :cuckoo: JokeyFakey, the poor befuddled dishonest tool, brings it down on himself. He's not shy about his imbecility. But if you wanna play mother hen for that poor mutt, that's fine.

There'd be nothing disingenuous about insulting you, even if that were what I was doing. In "standing up" for JokeyFakey, the lying pantload, you do come across as shallow. It just is what it is.

No biggie, Jilly.

well, you can wear the shrug next week, but i think it will look better on me.

AAAAAvKqH7QAAAAAAKYGRA.jpg

hence my commenting.

No biggie, Jilly.

well, you can wear the shrug next week, but i think it will look better on me.

AAAAAvKqH7QAAAAAAKYGRA.jpg

Is that thing she's wearing called a "shrug?" Never heard that before. OR, are you suggesting that you are the model? If the latter is the case (or even if you just look like that model) then I'll happily agree with your last comment. ANYthing would look better on you in that case.

<<Liability shrugs again>> Damn twitch.

Forum List

Back