Murdoch's News of the World hacks dead teenager's phone

Jon Stewart slam dunked the above baloney last night showing the difference between Foxnews covering this and Foxnews going hysterical over the NPR 'scandals'.

Thankfully, Jon Stewart has an audience of drooling, partisan hacks. With the average IQ of a "Daily Show" viewer hoovering in the low 70's, none grasped that NPR is domestic, US Press - paid for by the tax payer - whereas NotW was a British Tabloid that never received a dime from US Taxpayers.

BUT this is why Stewart viewers turn to a comedian for their news - because they're fucking stupid.

The reason why there are no right wing comedians is because comedy requires an element of truth.
True. Thats why they can't pull-off satire like this:

matson.jpg

Your photo is the BEST on here,pity the poor photographer though...steve:clap2::clap2::clap2:
It was never determined how long Dowler was alive after being abducted but the tabloid's actions reportedly came in the days right after her disappearance. Police realized some messages had been deleted, giving them and Milly's parents false hope that she was still alive.

Appalling beyond words.

This is absolutely appalling.

Murdoch has shut this piece of shit down.

Thankfully, Jon Stewart has an audience of drooling, partisan hacks. With the average IQ of a "Daily Show" viewer hoovering in the low 70's, none grasped that NPR is domestic, US Press - paid for by the tax payer - whereas NotW was a British Tabloid that never received a dime from US Taxpayers.

BUT this is why Stewart viewers turn to a comedian for their news - because they're fucking stupid.

The reason why there are no right wing comedians is because comedy requires an element of truth.
True. Thats why they can't pull-off satire like this:

matson.jpg

True...so true!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap2:

Well, I've seen it all now. How partisan hacks of USMB can turn even comedians and satirists into juvenile arguments about left and right. Next, you'll be arguing about whether a republican's turd smells worse than a dem's turd.

You people are truly pathetic!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

The reason that you're a leftist is that you're mentally retarded.

Glenn Beck Comedy Tour Announced

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pXyne7CP60"]‪Ann Coulter perfectly explains Jon Stewart's audience‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Well that was pretty stupid.

No, I & many other liberals like me who like Jon Stewart don't think we are well informed "because we listen to Jon Stewart" -- Some of us happen to be high consumers of news, information and history - all forms of it, left, right & center, and follow politics intently.

We don't just get our news from the propaganda outlet knows as Fox and Murdoch & Co. - as many on the right seem to be proud
...as if saying "I only watch Fox" is a badge of purity.

We find Stewart funny because, as a comedian, he refines the topic to it's bare edge bones, and with witticism, satire and humor, draws out the raw meat that cuts with precision and much deeper than any singular editorial, or slanted or otherwise news story - which we already know about - that's why it's so funny.

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Humor is, I think, the subtlest and chanciest of literary forms. It is surely not accidental that there are a thousand novelists, essayists, poets or journalists for each humorist. It is a long, long time between James Thurbers. ~Leo Rosten [/FONT]

Last edited:
Well that was pretty stupid.

Chris is generally pretty stupid. No right wing comedians? Dennis Miller should slap the simpering moron...

No, I & many other liberals like me who like Jon Stewart don't think we are well informed "because we listen to Jon Stewart"

I doubt you are a liberal - chances are you are an anti-liberty leftist - the audience that Stewart pulls.

{Television ratings from 2008 show that the program generally has 1.45 to 1.6 million viewers nightly, a high figure for cable television.[85] In demographic terms, the viewership is skewed to a relatively young and well educated audience compared to traditional news shows. A 2004 Nielsen Media Research study commissioned by Comedy Central put the median age at 35. During the 2004 U.S. presidential election, the show received more male viewers in the 18–34 year old age demographic than Nightline, Meet the Press, Hannity & Colmes and all of the evening news broadcasts.[86] Because of this, commentators such as Howard Dean and Ted Koppel posit that Stewart serves as a real source of news for young people, regardless of his intentions.[87][88]}

The Daily Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can we agree that leftists in general are pretty stupid? So we see that many if not most leftists, turn to a comedian for their news - hey, you vote for clowns, might as well be informed by a comic!

Forum List

Back