Murders, Rapists and Assorted Crooks May be Near You

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
illegal-alien-map.jpg

And thousands of children will be flooding your schools.

Make you feel safe?

Read article with links @ Map of Where the Feds Have Dumped Convicted Illegal Alien Murderers Rapists and Assorted Other Felons The Foxhole

Eric Rudolph was near me when he was on the lam. Right there at some of the convenience stores I go to.

I make the point in other similar threads that AMERICAN born , raised , imprisoned and then released criminal sex offenders are put into middle class neighborhoods all over the USA .

This is to re-enforce the fear many shallow minds have about any immigrant. And as such, it's old news. Shallow minds always fear immigrants and they always have.

Oh really?

Nobody is say that ALL the immigrants are a threat. Only those with criminal records and those belonging to gangs.

Do YOU want them living in YOUR neighborhood?

Yeah there's a reason crime is sky high in neighborhoods that house recent immigrants....it's because half of them are fucking CRIMINALS..either criminals running from convictions in their own country (sex offenders do not fare well, even compared to the universal understanding that sex offenders have a hard time in the slam), or criminals who actively seek the sort of cover that "transporting refugee children" provides to an entrepreneur.

Here's an anecdote...I once cared for a fat Mexican kid of about 26 years old..he was a vegetable in the nursing home where I worked, with a stomach tube and the whole shebang. Freaking gross. He hanged himself in his US jail cell the night before he was being deported to Mexico..where he was facing child abduction/molestion...shit I think possibly even murder. He knew he was going to die anyway, so he tried to do it himself, but sadly failed. That was 28 years ago..he's probably still costing us hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to keep his worthless IMMIGRANT ass alive.

This is to re-enforce the fear many shallow minds have about any immigrant. And as such, it's old news. Shallow minds always fear immigrants and they always have.

Oh really?

Nobody is say that ALL the immigrants are a threat. Only those with criminal records and those belonging to gangs.

Do YOU want them living in YOUR neighborhood?
Yes. Unless they commit the crimes you assume they are about to commit (so much for innocent until proven guilty, but then again, you're a Conservative and justice means something less than American to you)

Forum List

Back