Murdered Census Worker Might Have Been a Child Rapist

Mr. Capitalism

Aug 10, 2009
Why would a census worker be brutally murdered and have "FED" written on his chest? Could it have political overtones? Nah, its probably because he fucked kids, so sayeth a conservative blogger:

The condition of the body and his being naked also seems curious. Why strip someone down to their socks only to kill them? Finally Sparkman's bio and work history suggests at the least he was not just your average guy. No teaching degree, no full-time means of employment and no wife or kids so far as I am aware. But he certainly did gravitate towards children. I can't help but wonder if this wasn't a revenge killing disguised to look like something else. If he did have issues in this regard and messed with the wrong kid, it isn't as if something like that can be ruled out until we know more.

Oh sure, Riehl covers his ass with the ole:
But I never assume I know a story or motive until I know it. Right now we don't. I'm simply speculating on one possible alternative, however impolite.

Right. So Sparkman fucked children.

Sigh.

Last edited:
o you laff now ravi....i could do it...hell i could be the female rush....well slimmer than him....and not married 4 times...and i dont do pills...oxies or vics...that type of stuff is too hardcore for me....nevermind

Is Conservative Blogger Dan Riehl A Child Predator?

I think this bears investigating. He does after all fantasize online about child predators...and I couldn't find any evidence that he's married, has children, or doesn't live with his mother.

AP issued the following correction their original story: in addition to Glenn Beck and Tea Baggers, we want to say Sarah Palin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back