Murdered Bunny

The Playboy model found burning in a Miami Dumpster may have sent a warning message before her death.

Police are investigating a text message Paula Sladewski sent to an ex claiming that her current boyfriend was "trying to kill" her, FoxNews.com reports.

Miami police reportedly do not have any suspects but Sladewski's boyfriend, Kevin Klym, is a person of interest.

Klym told police that on the night of Sladewski's death they got into a fight at a Florida nightclub. He had reportedly tried to get Sladewski to leave with him because she was too drunk, but was kicked out of the bar for the altercation. He eventually left without her.
Police investigate Playboy model Paula Sladewski's 'he's trying to kill me' text about boyfriend

Catch the guy and give him a trial, and then ask the family if this person sould get the same mercy he showed her.

She may have been a victim of a Stanic cult ritual killing. When I was down in Florida
a few years ago , there were a few similar type murders of sinlge Females.

A friend of mine that raises cage free chickens and sells me eggs every week has started raising rabbits for dining purposes. She will deliver them already dressed out, so I don't have to do the killing.

my husband used to like eating rabbit stew... until we got ours...

:eusa_whistle:

I don't eat cute food. that includes thumper, bambi, mary's little lamb...

So, is it safe to assume that you don't eat baby harp seal?

Harp%20Seal%20485028.jpg

yep... your money would be safe if you bet on that. ;)

or goat...or veal...

A friend of mine that raises cage free chickens and sells me eggs every week has started raising rabbits for dining purposes. She will deliver them already dressed out, so I don't have to do the killing.

Harp%20Seal%20485028.jpg

Mmmmmmm.... BBQ baby harp seal with a nice bunny rabbit chili!!! :eusa_drool:

or goat...or veal...

You don't eat "Cute Food?"

Are you some ort of "Mean Girl?" walking around labling food as either too cute to eat, or, being fat and ugly, ok to slaughter?

Which really also speaks to the thread: I wonder if an Ugly Person who was Murdered received the same Media Attention as

100850_jasmine-fiore.jpg

Last edited:
On the other kind of bunnies, those things at least here in Arizona are a pest and for all you bunny lovers out there you have my permission come and take AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!.. Hi, jillian, I did say give him a trial though, before I suggested the punishment. To me people who do the sorts of things that were done to this young woman have no respect for life at all and as such deserve none.
jackrabbit =/= bunny rabbit

Bunnies are lovable

Jacks ruin your garden and drive the dog insane

or goat...or veal...

Are you some ort of "Mean Girl?" walking around labling food as either too cute to eat, or, being fat and ugly, ok to slaughter?

Which really also speaks to the thread: I wonder if an Ugly Person who was Murdered received the same Media Attention as

100850_jasmine-fiore.jpg

She looks delicious...

☭proletarian☭;1885941 said:

or goat...or veal...

100850_jasmine-fiore.jpg

She looks delicious...

I'd eat her raw

jasmine-fiore.jpg

☭proletarian☭;1885941 said:

100850_jasmine-fiore.jpg

She looks delicious...

I'd eat her raw

jasmine-fiore.jpg

We can say in all honesty that she was really HOT. Even at the end of her short life. :eusa_pray:

Which really also speaks to the thread: I wonder if an Ugly Person who was Murdered received the same Media Attention as .....

you know, interesting you should say that. aside from the funny bits... which are funny.. (and no i'm not a mean girl.. ) it IS true that beautiful blonde models get more coverage than non-model, non-beautiful, non-white.... non-female people.

We can say in all honesty that she was really HOT. Even at the end of her short life. :eusa_pray:

Shit.

Now I cannot get Buster Poindexter out of my head, singing

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
People in the party - hot hot hot
People in the party - hot hot hot
They come to the party know what they got
They come to the party know what they got
I'm hot -- You're hot -- He's hot -- She's hot
I'm hot -- You're hot -- He's hot -- She's hot
(Real hot) -- (Real hot) -- (Real hot) -- (Real hot)H
a-ha-ha - Oh Lord

On the other kind of bunnies, those things at least here in Arizona are a pest and for all you bunny lovers out there you have my permission come and take AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!.. Hi, jillian, I did say give him a trial though, before I suggested the punishment. To me people who do the sorts of things that were done to this young woman have no respect for life at all and as such deserve none.

There was a time that I was against capital punishment. But as I gained age, and saw so many of these asocial people kill again, I have become convinced that we must do away with them to protect the worthy citizens.

Also, I guess I have become hardened by seeing so many of the people that I have worked with over the years die simply because they showed up for work. That is especially revelant right now as we just had a fatality Friday where I work. A good man, three children, a wife. He lived for about an hour and a half after getting everything from the diaphram down squezed through a space about two inches wide. The crew spent an hour just getting him from between the crane and the stack of steel plate. His only crime was a thoughtless action while doing his job.

Why should someone that has done a particularly heineous crime deserve to continue living.

Which really also speaks to the thread: I wonder if an Ugly Person who was Murdered received the same Media Attention as .....

you know, interesting you should say that. aside from the funny bits... which are funny.. (and no i'm not a mean girl.. ) it IS true that beautiful blonde models get more coverage than non-model, non-beautiful, non-white.... non-female people.

Well, that is true. And a shame.

☭proletarian☭;1885919 said:
jackrabbit =/= bunny rabbit

Bunnies are lovable

Jacks ruin your garden and drive the dog insane

Jack rabbit is a hare, not a rabbit. Cotton tails are rabbits, and very delicious.

And they will ruin your garden just as quickly as Jack Rabbits.

The Playboy model found burning in a Miami Dumpster may have sent a warning message before her death.

Police are investigating a text message Paula Sladewski sent to an ex claiming that her current boyfriend was "trying to kill" her, FoxNews.com reports.

Miami police reportedly do not have any suspects but Sladewski's boyfriend, Kevin Klym, is a person of interest.

Klym told police that on the night of Sladewski's death they got into a fight at a Florida nightclub. He had reportedly tried to get Sladewski to leave with him because she was too drunk, but was kicked out of the bar for the altercation. He eventually left without her.
Police investigate Playboy model Paula Sladewski's 'he's trying to kill me' text about boyfriend

Catch the guy and give him a trial, and then ask the family if this person sould get the same mercy he showed her.
Probably the boyfriend and she wouldn't be the first bunny to be killed by her boyfriend.
( I have watched E True Hollywood Story way too much)

Onions??? I always did mine breaded just like chicken. Though I have to admit that German hausepfeffer is really good too.

Good point Jillian one is far more likely to face the death penalty if one's victim is female than if the victim is male.

Forum List

Back